Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rbpll thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Neil

Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: agreatwcr

i saw yesterday's scene of the new ml and yuvika --- what was she trying to do? seek solace in a man to satisfy her 'needs'? cuz the neivika flashbacks made it look like thatsmiley11

don't judge me main bas yeh dekhne gayi thi to get an idea of how the show is gonna endsmiley37

and trust me, the new cpl not ending up together will be a far better opt cuz clearly yuvika is still in love obsessed with neil and whatever attraction she'll have it'll be only because of neil's heart.

That's swastik's way to ghusofy both yashika and neivikasmiley39. Showing yashika's physical proximity as well as yuvika reminiscing about Neil.

I tell you is ph ka romance ka idea hi alag haismiley39

agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Paxton.syon

Yesterday's ep seemed like makers arre not gonna leave anything yashika ki love story bhi dikhaenge..even they will show Neil's death mystery and heart transplant thing.. because Yash has now got to know that he has Neil's heart..even Isha and Akshat's love story is taking place...aur kids fight rivalry to chal hi Rahi hai

I thought since there is no time they would skip Neil's part and focus on resolving the conflicts between talwars and mahajans and yuvika finally getting married in the third trialsmiley44

i was hoping for yuvika to dump her third lover but it's a likhit updesh -- neivika fans ko kabhi unki iccha ka kuch bhi nahi milega smiley37smiley28

agreatwcr thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbpll

That's swastik's way to ghusofy both yashika and neivikasmiley39. Showing yashika's physical proximity as well as yuvika reminiscing about Neil.

I tell you is ph ka romance ka idea hi alag haismiley39

toh baccha kiska hoga? neil ka ya dusre wale ka?? smiley36smiley8

Paxton.syon thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

imagine her remembering neil on her suhagraatsmiley36

sab ki bhalai isi me hogi ke she ends up visiting neil's grave and putting flowers on it as a respect and staying single for the rest of her life ... lekin writers me dimag kahan hai. they legit have the guts to experiment with a new love story within 14 episodes bataosmiley37

Frankly speaking I would consider it cheating..not even a red flag behaviour. They should now come over Neil's character and should show a simple love story of yashika...I won't even consider her decision to move on with yash morally and practically wrong because she is too young why would she stay single for her whole life and she has the right to find a partner but neil ko yaad rakh kar Yash se shadi karna is definitely cheating (with both)..

agreatwcr thumbnail

Frankly speaking I would consider it cheating..not even a red flag behaviour. They should now come over Neil's character and should show a simple love story of yashika...I won't even consider her decision to move on with yash morally and practically wrong because she is too young why would she stay single for her whole life and she has the right to find a partner but neil ko yaad rakh kar Yash se shadi karna is definitely cheating (with both)..

i'm still clear with my stance -- yuvika moving on is nothing wrong. but with the man who is the reason why her fiancée died on their wedding night -- would legit leave itv for this and the other 6 lifetimes than accept that couple.

but yeah, it's natural and completely fine to have a difference of opinions smiley1

rbpll thumbnail

Team Neil

That scene was actually forced...aise hi kisi ke bahon mein hath daal kar kaun bethta hai that too she has just a professional relation with that guy ..she has no idea of what she does tbh..randomly drinks tea from a stranger's cup.. unnecessary slaps Yash and yesterday's eps🤬...a lil bit creep tbh..and the worst part she was reminiscing her moments with Neel when she was with yash smiley35...matlab shadi ke baad bhi she will remember neil everytimesmiley37smiley37..Yash ke actual mein bhaag phut gaye hai

I remember i mentioned this in EDT once....yuvika off late (vaise pehle bhi kaunsa karti thi) behaving too much chindi. For god's sake she is a heir of multi million business and most influential family, but shows so much chindigiri...kabhi tea stall me kisi jhuthe cup se sip le leti hai 🤮 🤮...kabhi kisi stranger se lift maang leti hai...I mean all she needs to do is to make a one call aur driver aa jaayega...Neil ka bday ek restaurant me cancel hua to usse phir ek restaurant hi arrange hi nai ho paaya...DGD servant quarter me shift hue hai yuvika aur naagars nai. Simplicity ke naam pe aur chindi dikhaate hai yuvika ko 😬

rbpll thumbnail

Team Neil

toh baccha kiska hoga? neil ka ya dusre wale ka?? smiley36smiley8

Yash ka hi hoga biologically...baccha paida karne me heart ka koi kaam nai hotasmiley37smiley37

Paxton.syon thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

i'm still clear with my stance -- yuvika moving on is nothing wrong. but with the man who is the reason why her fiancée died on their wedding night -- would legit leave itv for this and the other 6 lifetimes than accept that couple.

but yeah, it's natural and completely fine to have a difference of opinions smiley1

Makers themselves made it so cheap and dirty...they could have shown neil dying due to some other reason or else dj being the reason of his death and even a loop hole could be tolerated to show Neil's heart in Yash's body but this transplant thing and yuvika falling in love with him after him being the reason of Neils cruel death is just giving a dent on yuvika's character and I won't respect her struggle till now if she marries yash knowing the fact that his criminal family was the reason behind neils death..and it would make her the worst red flag FL more than tara from dhruv tara smiley36 (NO OFFENCE TO HER CHARACTER )

I expect ki neil ki death mystery jaanne ke baad she should investigate his case with the same determination she did it for Prem warna respect for kartik would increase like anything..

Edited by Paxton.syon - 17 days ago
BeingBlunt thumbnail

"bode bode description de rahe hai" in panibai's tonesmiley44smiley37

itv is known for flashy descriptions and bakwas execution smiley37

but i'll watch it for time pass until it surpasses jhanaksmiley36

I will watch till it appeals me. Jahan kahin aisa kuch dikha where it's passable as in I can watch anything else on this time I will leave. smiley36

Anyways jab tak SMR hai tab tak repeats ya Jio pe hi dekhenge. smiley37

agreatwcr thumbnail

Makers themselves made it so cheap and dirty...they could have shown neil dying due to some other reason or else dj being the reason of his death and even a loop hole could be tolerated to show Neil's heart in Yash's body but this transplant thing and yuvika falling in love with him after him being the reason of Neils cruel death is just giving a dent on yuvika's character and I won't respect her struggle till now if she marries yash knowing the fact that his criminal family was the reason behind neils death..and it would make her the worst red flag FL (NO OFFENCE TO HER CHARACTER )

exactly!! when i got to know he's dying i thought chalo chodho kismat hi kharab hai but who tf gives such an undignified and brutal death to someone's ckt who was legit an angel? will dj die in the same brutal way? NO. this show preaches all kinds of inhumane stuff. and i hope the one who is behind this idea is banned from the tv industry cuz all this shit it leaving a very bad impact on the audiencesmiley11 .