Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Thank you for posting this. I have no idea of the show at all but just by reading I can say that character is a maha creep and a tharki. I am not generalizing but all these 'male feminists' (for the lack of a better term smiley36) and simps who over glorify the women and treat them more than what's needed to an obsession level are ultra perverts just waiting for an opportunity to pounce. I know it won't show this but I have seen it in real. Even it was in news many times.

I get your point but Dakku's character is not written that way

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: Sarki

OMG....just realised that they were played by the same people in BDSAH as in WKD

Yep

Both shows were produced by the same production house so they recasted the actors

Paxton.syon thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Its a good story of students aspirations. But it's Black and white. So thoda depressing and dark and emotional bhi hoga. But it's a very good story of friendship.

Basically the lead Vaibhav meets his love Vartika in kota coaching. He was a bright student himself and taught vartika and studied himself too. In the end of the show vartika Clears IIT but he could not. :(

Actually the ending was very realistic I can't think of something better if they would have showed everyone clearing the exam it would have been too much dreamy..they literally covered each and every problem faced by students there so how could they have missed jee failure...even this plot of bf getting failed and the girl made it is a common observation... vaibhav's journey was accurate as much as possible

Edited by Paxton.syon - 17 days ago
rbpll thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Neil

Originally posted by: CID-fan-394

Nothing wrong according to us but a Yuvika fan / silent reader won't think the same

Kaun se silent reader?smiley3 show khatam hone waala hai ...ab bhi kaun silent haismiley37

agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

i saw yesterday's scene of the new ml and yuvika --- what was she trying to do? seek solace in a man to satisfy her 'needs'? cuz the neivika flashbacks made it look like thatsmiley11

don't judge me main bas yeh dekhne gayi thi to get an idea of how the show is gonna endsmiley37

and trust me, the new cpl not ending up together will be a far better opt cuz clearly yuvika is still in love obsessed with neil and whatever attraction she'll have it'll be only because of neil's heart.

Edited by agreatwcr - 17 days ago
agreatwcr thumbnail

Ye wo Hitesh ka IAS wala show hai na? smiley36

Twitter X pe bahut hype tha is show ka. But like always ended too soon. Or maybe it was made to be a short show.

sach me kya? i thought it was underrated af but good to know that it received praisessmiley37

Paxton.syon thumbnail

Originally posted by: agreatwcr

i saw yesterday's scene of the new ml and yuvika --- what was she trying to do? seek solace in a man to satisfy her 'needs'? cuz the neivika flashbacks made it look like thatsmiley11

don't judge me main bas yeh dekhne gayi thi to get an idea of how the show is gonna endsmiley37

That scene was actually forced...aise hi kisi ke bahon mein hath daal kar kaun bethta hai that too she has just a professional relation with that guy ..she has no idea of what she does tbh..randomly drinks tea from a stranger's cup.. unnecessary slaps Yash and yesterday's eps🤬...a lil bit creep tbh..and the worst part she was reminiscing her moments with Neel when she was with yash smiley35...matlab shadi ke baad bhi she will remember neil everytimesmiley37smiley37..Yash ke actual mein bhaag phut gaye hai

agreatwcr thumbnail

16th se hoga. Story isn't much different tbh. Just depends on execution. Jio pe ye hai.

1000284714.jpg

Going by my history of such stuff I will watch max 3/4 months. smiley36

"bode bode description de rahe hai" in panibai's tonesmiley44smiley37

itv is known for flashy descriptions and bakwas execution smiley37

but i'll watch it for time pass until it surpasses jhanaksmiley36

agreatwcr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paxton.syon

That scene was actually forced...aise hi kisi ke bahon mein hath daal kar kaun bethta hai that too she has just a professional relation with that guy ..she has no idea of what she does tbh..randomly drinks tea from a stranger's cup.. unnecessary slaps Yash and yesterday's eps🤬...a lil bit creep tbh..and the worst part she was reminiscing her moments with Neel when she was with yash smiley35...matlab shadi ke baad bhi she will remember neil everytimesmiley37smiley37..Yash ke actual mein bhaag phut gaye hai

imagine her remembering neil on her suhagraatsmiley36

sab ki bhalai isi me hogi ke she ends up visiting neil's grave and putting flowers on it as a respect and staying single for the rest of her life ... lekin writers me dimag kahan hai. they legit have the guts to experiment with a new love story within 14 episodes bataosmiley37

Edited by agreatwcr - 17 days ago
Paxton.syon thumbnail

Originally posted by: agreatwcr

and trust me, the new cpl not ending up together will be a far better opt cuz clearly yuvika is still in love obsessed with neil and whatever attraction she'll have it'll be only because of neil's heart.

Yesterday's ep seemed like makers arre not gonna leave anything yashika ki love story bhi dikhaenge..even they will show Neil's death mystery and heart transplant thing.. because Yash has now got to know that he has Neil's heart..even Isha and Akshat's love story is taking place...aur kids fight rivalry to chal hi Rahi hai

I thought since there is no time they would skip Neil's part and focus on resolving the conflicts between talwars and mahajans and yuvika finally getting married in the third trialsmiley44