Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rbpll thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Neil

Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Lol. Same. smiley37 I can very well write and predict stuff. Tbh most of us can. Itna predictable ho gaya hai. This is why I always liked Vanshaj and defended whenever people criticized it. smiley37

It was never predictable till Yash entered. Abhi I searched the tag on X and I was like WTF cliche and cringe. Isse better cliché and cringe humlog me se koi like dega. smiley37

Now everything about vanshaj screams "typical" including all love/rivalry stories and off course poorly written (which was the only constant in new and old vanshajsmiley36)

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarki

What babies??....I stopped watching this long time ago....but still...what babies?

Edit: I found out what you mean

Btw...can someone tell me full form of SPMB jiski aap log taarif kar rahe ho...

Star Plus Mahabharat that Aired in 2013 on Star Plus. If you ignore the story part, This was one of the best Religious show made in Indian TV. Everything was next to perfect. But since these are heavily based on our epics, story matters and that's where it lacked. Otherwise absolutely no complaints. Because story is a massive part. Some people are still very angry but if you compare bit by bit it's better than others for sure.
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Dialogues to ghatiya the hi

But eventually waise hua nhi show me.

Radha and Krishna used to stay together in their palace at Dwarika (in different rooms specifically mentioned) and Rukmini stayed in Vidharbha with her brother...

She went back to her brother. WTF. Kuch bhi Matlab? smiley37smiley39

Also few weeks ago I found out the justification they gave for this disastrous train accident of a show was 'Garg Samhita'. I was like WTF man. Kuch bhi? smiley39

Then I searched and I found this promo.

https://youtu.be/HKw01a32mJI?si=an78Y8Xo6lX6fYZL

Kuch bhi? smiley37

And in the starting few episodes me and one of my friends who is very involved in this field called this one of the best made epics based shows.

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Abhimanyu chodo Sachin Deshmukh from Udne Ki Aasha is a literal rakshas. Itna ghatiya ML maine aaj tak nahi dekha. Keeps threatening to kill and beat the poor FL whenever he is angry and psychically abused her twice. A literal red carpet. Upar se her Saas is another vile guttermouth hag who always abuses her. I desperately want an AA like Abhinav to enter that poor girls life.

Ranting here since UKA forum is a ghost town.

What? I heard people praised him a lot kuch din Pehle. smiley37smiley39

Isn't he a driver too? I guess he is the kind of driver Maybe the one particular Fandom expected Abhinav to be. That's why everyone keeps abusing the profession and use it as an insult.

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: CID-fan-394

The characters don't consider him as a creep tho , they did in the earlier episodes but now they pass it off as his quirk......that doesn't sit well with me

He litterally calls himself her devotee and she is his goddess and called his wife "almost goddess" in the recent Holi episode....arey someone connect the dots ffs! Someone should question his behavior

(NOTE to silent readers ; we are discussing about the character and not the actor)

Ig I'm just manifesting this to happen in WKD since it didn't happen in TMKOC (and it never will)

Thank you for posting this. I have no idea of the show at all but just by reading I can say that character is a maha creep and a tharki. I am not generalizing but all these 'male feminists' (for the lack of a better term smiley36) and simps who over glorify the women and treat them more than what's needed to an obsession level are ultra perverts just waiting for an opportunity to pounce. I know it won't show this but I have seen it in real. Even it was in news many times.
RainOfDew thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

She went back to her brother. WTF. Kuch bhi Matlab? smiley37smiley39

Also few weeks ago I found out the justification they gave for this disastrous train accident of a show was 'Garg Samhita'. I was like WTF man. Kuch bhi? smiley39

Then I searched and I found this promo.

https://youtu.be/HKw01a32mJI?si=an78Y8Xo6lX6fYZL

Kuch bhi? smiley37

And in the starting few episodes me and one of my friends who is very involved in this field called this one of the best made epics based shows.

Can u tell in detail, i dont wanna watch themsmiley36

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Sumit's character had two wives in that show??

The guy has actually struggled his way to the top.

I saw him first in a show which used to make spoofs of old Hindi movies where he used to mimic Dharmendra.

Later in Hadd kar Di he played the driver of main family.

From there he is now the lead character of so many shows

I actually want Rajesh Kumar to come for an episode in WKD. It would be a great reunion.

Earlier I wanted him to play Manoj (when the character wasn't introduced), but wo nhi to kuchh bhi karke ek episode k liye to laayein.

Sumit Raghavan has to still struggle a lot. Although after 2014 it has lessened a bit gradually. He is very vocal in social matters and trolled a lot . I think you can understand what I mean.
BeingBlunt thumbnail

He is actually a great actor. Pulling off Roshesh wasn't easy. And his later roles as serious character in comedy shows is also so effortless

Wait till you watch him as a ruthless gangster in the starting episodes of Arjun. smiley36smiley32
Sar.ki thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CID-fan-394

I was watching BDSAH and Ojha uncle (Dakku) openly flirted with Premlata (Vandana) when she played the role of Vasant's (Rajesh) second wifesmiley37

Ojha uncle's character was meant to be flirtatious , idk what the writers are doing with Dakku bhai's character

OMG....just realised that they were played by the same people in BDSAH as in WKD

Edited by Sarki - 17 days ago