Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RainOfDew thumbnail

Team Yash

Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

I watch KKK on and Off, like I avoid every reptiles and small animals stunt. Watch others unless it's garbage drama. Mute when there are no tasks. smiley37

I used to watch that drama toosmiley36 Coz tab tv pe dekhti thi, voot is garbage app

My fav is Shantanu nd Puneet season, Daya as well.

Baki itne yaad nhi.. i was so excited to see SRJ nd Sana Maqbul but dono ko elimijate kr diyasmiley6

RainOfDew thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

As per the Krishna of Radha Krishna Yudhh ka adhaar bhi Prem hai .

And he somehow justified it..

Even the Geeta Gyan in Radha Krishna was Premmmm....

Even sudarshan chakra toosmiley37 U need prem to use it

Still they shown any random person using it as if its a toysmiley36

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: CID-fan-394

I agree but you went a bit too far with "jhandvika" please don't do that again

Oh ffs Pete. smiley37

There was nothing wrong. smiley37smiley39

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: agreatwcr

I don't consider those roles to be "phattu", not because I'm partial towards Mohit. But I genuinely have a thing for male leads who are like angels, who are sensitive, who are helplessly romantic and who don't have an ounce of male ego which eventually leads to unnecessary breakups. I consider such roles to be far more mature and understanding than the clownery highlighted in Sitara minus and rangu shows.

Sanjay Pathak, the ml from Iss Mod Se Jaate Hai, stays my no. 1 pyaar who belongs to the same genre. Like 0 toxicity, completely mature, believed in having his own voice, was at a lesser position than his wife but still he was content, both the partners supported e/o very well and the beauty of mutual understanding they had is still unmatchedsmiley9

Ye wo Hitesh ka IAS wala show hai na? smiley36

Twitter X pe bahut hype tha is show ka. But like always ended too soon. Or maybe it was made to be a short show.

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainOfDew

I m talking abt pre marriage onlysmiley37She used to cry buckets coz of that chachi of her nd their useless kidssmiley24

Post marriage it was interesting and also her IAS journey.

But they could hv ended it by showing Sanjay clearing exam as well. Title song isiliye to banaya tha.

So Kota Factory wala Ending tha? smiley37

Damn. But itv hai. Expected tha.

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Best was that Rukmini after having understood love goes to Krishna and said "Ab main samajh gayi hoon ki prem bantta nhi hai badhta hai. Aap main aur Radha hum teeno ab saath rahenge, and Krishna said, sirf hum teenon?? Then Rukmini asks ki to aur kaun?"....

And then Krishna says koi ho bhi sakta hai.... Then they showed Satyabhama

This somehow reminded me of 'Energy doesn't get created or destroyed, only changes it's forms.'.smiley37
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbpll

Abhi screen writing sikhni to hobby hai ....as a profession ka pata nai....smiley37. Vaise ITV ka kachra to aaram se likh lusmiley37

Lol. Same. smiley37 I can very well write and predict stuff. Tbh most of us can. Itna predictable ho gaya hai. This is why I always liked Vanshaj and defended whenever people criticized it. smiley37

It was never predictable till Yash entered. Abhi I searched the tag on X and I was like WTF cliche and cringe. Isse better cliché and cringe humlog me se koi like dega. smiley37

RainOfDew thumbnail

Team Yash

So Kota Factory wala Ending tha? smiley37

Damn. But itv hai. Expected tha.

I didnt watched Kota factorysmiley36

rbpll thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Neil