Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RainOfDew thumbnail

Team Yash

Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

True. It's extremely foolish if you beleive ITV to be real. Just because your fav pairing didn't happen.

Waise if I dig deep then Jaisa dikhaya hai ki road pe chalte Jaa rahe kahin bhi baith gaye wo real me nahi hota. smiley37 I tried once. The bus driver dropped me at Bus stop and said isse aage nahi jayega. smiley37 Besides no one meets you in a bus. Train I can understand but not Bus ok. But Fictional story hai so these things happens. Logic dhundhne lagoge to ho gaya.

Kahan hum Kahan Tum is a mandatory watch for people who get too carried away.

@b: What is the context of thissmiley37Now i m interestedsmiley36

I liked Kahan Hum Kahan Tum till leap, that show was near to reality nd ofc full of comedysmiley36

Edited by RainOfDew - 19 days ago
rbpll thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Neil

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Pete bohoy darta hain

It wasn't like we were hating each other or something

& no way I will defend ITV characters like crazy, I have moved on.

2 log alag baat karte hain

& yeh mahashay is like shaant shaant smiley37

Pete is a shaant paanismiley37. Kab ufaan aa jaaye pata nai chalega 🤣🤣🤣

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Aajkal defending criminals, is the new cool.

As Maya and DJ both aren't even grey characters.

Also these characters are supported bcoz so called good characters too aren't good

Specially Yuvika woh khud bhi sahi nahi hain and have done a lot of shit still goes around giving gyaan.

Atleast those 2 stayed the same.

I hate this new trend

People support Dilip from Pushpa impossible.....the actor is brilliant at his job appreciating his skills is good but they worship Dilip

(Though the truth is that the show is watchable when he's around and after Prarthana track , his stint feels like the golden era of this show)

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

True. It's extremely foolish if you beleive ITV to be real. Just because your fav pairing didn't happen.

Waise if I dig deep then Jaisa dikhaya hai ki road pe chalte Jaa rahe kahin bhi baith gaye wo real me nahi hota. smiley37 I tried once. The bus driver dropped me at Bus stop and said isse aage nahi jayega. smiley37 Besides no one meets you in a bus. Train I can understand but not Bus ok. But Fictional story hai so these things happens. Logic dhundhne lagoge to ho gaya.

Kahan hum Kahan Tum is a mandatory watch for people who get too carried away.

I read the wiki plot of KHKT , even it turned into a cliche soap after a while

Edited by CID-fan-394 - 19 days ago
CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: rbpll

Pete is a shaant paanismiley37. Kab ufaan aa jaaye pata nai chalega 🤣🤣🤣

This assessment is actually truesmiley37

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: CID-fan-394

Yeah prenups aren't valid which sucks

It doesn't Suck imo. I know the situation is very tense these days and dangerous for us but If you need the guarantee of a legal document for marriage, then don't marry :)
CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

It doesn't Suck imo. I know the situation is very tense these days and dangerous for us but If you need the guarantee of a legal document for marriage, then don't marry :)

What if a guy marries into a rich family for money , divorces the lady and sues her for half the money? Or vice versa can also happen (which is rare in our country) prenups are actually good tonsafegaurd monetary assets

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainOfDew

@b: What is the context of thissmiley37Now i m interestedsmiley36

I liked Kahan Hum Kahan Tum till leap, that show was near to reality nd ofc full of comedysmiley36

Akshnav story started like this. Jerkmanyu kicked out and divorced Akshara because of miscarriage of kids and she started wandering lifelessly on the road and boarded a bus. No idea kahan Jaana Hai etc. There she met Abhinav as the Achchha Aadmi who helped her as good Samaritan.

Isse Yaad aaya, that particular fanbase is so vile and couldn't digest the change that they have made The word 'Achccha Aadmi' a mockery. Defend Jerkmanyu and mock and insult Abhinav. smiley37

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: CID-fan-394

What if a guy marries into a rich family for money , divorces the lady and sues her for half the money? Or vice versa can also happen (which is rare in our country) prenups are actually good tonsafegaurd monetary assets

lawyer Sabiha is the right person to ask this. smiley36

Waise there is a workaround. Have everything in the name of mother. Just basic stuff on your name. smiley37

RainOfDew thumbnail

Team Yash

Akshnav story started like this. Jerkmanyu kicked out and divorced Akshara because of miscarriage of kids and she started wandering lifelessly on the road and boarded a bus. No idea kahan Jaana Hai etc. There she met Abhinav as the Achchha Aadmi who helped her as good Samaritan.

Isse Yaad aaya, that particular fanbase is so vile and couldn't digest the change that they have made The word 'Achccha Aadmi' a mockery. Defend Jerkmanyu and mock and insult Abhinav. smiley37

Got it, now i m interested to watch Akshnav part but Goenka aur Birla ki toxicity bhi jhelni padegismiley44

Lol they hv given him many names, that fandom blindly supports Abhimanyu nd hates green forest Abhinav. I m glad at least they didnt turned him negative like i thoughtsmiley36