Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: Palak2812

I only said

Bcoz I do law and see Family law cases

& the other person kept talking about reality

So wanted to ask the case law

Meri bhi knowledge badh jae

ITV discussion se kuch toh fayda ho smiley44

Exactly. Kuch bhi heavy words and law and this and that bolne se sahi nahi ho jaata. smiley36

Besides even right now in S4 the talk was of pre marital contract, I read that Premarital agreement isn't valid in India isn't it? Am I right?

Palak2812 thumbnail

Aree1 cheez toh bhul gayi

Just like Poddar Firm

Goenka hospital too would have shut and would have case against them for wrong medical reports and wrongs happening in that hospital.

1 kid was still alive but the best hospital of the world gave wrong reports.

Also Poddars are so called best firm

& they are making pre nup papers which has no legal identity in India.

Also all those conditions stated uske liye Abhira can do case against Poddars and send them behind the bars.

But ITV will show all types of shit specially by those who apparently are best in that field.

Edited by Palak2812 - 19 days ago
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Gargi

Originally posted by: rbpll

But that was the whole point of show na! That she can go to any extent for her obsession for Arjun (both in love and hatred) and remove anyone who comes in her way. She is both protagonist and villain of the show. Also, show didn't whitewash her acts or gave her a good life. At the end she died from the hands of Arjun.

As far as fans are concerned, obviously she is an interesting and unconventional character similarly how people like dj more than yuvika. How many shows actually show dark side of female. Keeping aside the usual fanboying for character, the empathy is more for her f****pp*d upbringing she has which shaped her psyche and also nobody truly understood her issues including Arjun😡.

I have around many messed up to clinically mentally disorder people, they can really rile you up, and you want to stay away from them as far as possible but at times you feel sorry for such individuals. And Maya was that kind of character.

I am not saying show whitewashed her, I am saying people supported her murderous stream as something great calling her to be the victim. The point of show was excess of everything is bad and they were showing how excess love of Maya was toxic and painful for everyone. And show stuck to that which was good.

But the thing was people who behaved like what she is doing is somehow great or something like she is the victim and everyone else has wronged her. That's what was really disheartening

Again Arjun's brother was in no way coming in her way to her love, in fact after the mental asylum stint even their mother was ready to accept her.. she just couldn't accept anyone close to Arjun

People like DJ but no one says that his murderous streak is justified of that Bhoomi has wronged him so him doing that heart attacks was good. Appreciating a character is understandable but justifying that character like a victim is why I dislike it

Maya wasn't clinically with mental disorder. They clarified it during her court case. And I can't feel sorry for people who are on murder spree of innocent people just because as a kid something had happened to her

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Exactly. Kuch bhi heavy words and law and this and that bolne se sahi nahi ho jaata. smiley36

Besides even right now in S4 the talk was of pre marital contract, I read that Premarital agreement isn't valid in India isn't it? Am I right?

Yes

It is not valid.

ITV makes Police officer do all the wrong and won't do his duty like VRat.

Abhimanyu and Birlas rhe doctors were also wrong and their hospital did so mych nonsense

Now

Poddars the so called best firm keeps doing all the things that is not there in law.

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: CID-fan-394

Guys it was just a tv show with paid actors who had excellent offscreen bonding and made good money with their acting so let's not argue / react / reply to anyone's post....everyone is entitled to their opinions , we can't judge them for it

Opinions tak thik hai. When you start including reality and laws etc then A fact check is necessary. smiley36

Mahabharat and religious texts ke saath aisa hi hua hai na. Some people assumed something and started saying something it became truth and now people think it's divine.

Actaully Srimad Ramayana me yahi dikha rahe. Sach/Jhooth/Fake narratives/Soch/Shanka.

Like 'Andhe ka Putra Andha' or Karna being a warrior of the league or arjun and displacing his chariot. smiley36smiley39

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

I am not saying show whitewashed her, I am saying people supported her murderous stream as something great calling her to be the victim. The point of show was excess of everything is bad and they were showing how excess love of Maya was toxic and painful for everyone. And show stuck to that which was good.

But the thing was people who behaved like what she is doing is somehow great or something like she is the victim and everyone else has wronged her. That's what was really disheartening

Again Arjun's brother was in no way coming in her way to her love, in fact after the mental asylum stint even their mother was ready to accept her.. she just couldn't accept anyone close to Arjun

People like DJ but no one says that his murderous streak is justified of that Bhoomi has wronged him so him doing that heart attacks was good. Appreciating a character is understandable but justifying that character like a victim is why I dislike it

Maya wasn't clinically with mental disorder. They clarified it during her court case. And I can't feel sorry for people who are on murder spree of innocent people just because as a kid something had happened to her

Aajkal defending criminals, is the new cool.

As Maya and DJ both aren't even grey characters.

Also these characters are supported bcoz so called good characters too aren't good

Specially Yuvika woh khud bhi sahi nahi hain and have done a lot of shit still goes around giving gyaan.

Atleast those 2 stayed the same.

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Yes

It is not valid.

ITV makes Police officer do all the wrong and won't do his duty like VRat.

Abhimanyu and Birlas rhe doctors were also wrong and their hospital did so mych nonsense

Now

Poddars the so called best firm keeps doing all the things that is not there in law.

True. It's extremely foolish if you beleive ITV to be real. Just because your fav pairing didn't happen.

Waise if I dig deep then Jaisa dikhaya hai ki road pe chalte Jaa rahe kahin bhi baith gaye wo real me nahi hota. smiley37 I tried once. The bus driver dropped me at Bus stop and said isse aage nahi jayega. smiley37 Besides no one meets you in a bus. Train I can understand but not Bus ok. But Fictional story hai so these things happens. Logic dhundhne lagoge to ho gaya.

Kahan hum Kahan Tum is a mandatory watch for people who get too carried away.

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Aree1 cheez toh bhul gayi

Just like Poddar Firm

Goenka hospital too would have shut and would have case against them for wrong medical reports and wrongs happening in that hospital.

1 kid was still alive but the best hospital of the world gave wrong reports.

Also Poddars are so called best firm

& they are making pre nup papers which has no legal identity in India.

Also all those conditions stated uske liye Abhira can do case against Poddars and send them behind the bars.

But ITV will show all types of shit specially by those who apparently are best in that field.

Are there are smallest random reasons people go to jail. Yrkkh3 se start se count karna shuru karo to bahut sare points milenge which is criminal and jail worthy In real life. But it's fictional. Take it as it is.

Reality dekhna hai to documentary dekho. smiley36

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Pete bohoy darta hain

It wasn't like we were hating each other or something

& no way I will defend ITV characters like crazy, I have moved on.

2 log alag baat karte hain

& yeh mahashay is like shaant shaant smiley37

I just want the last month of this forum to be peaceful that's all

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Yeah prenups aren't valid which sucks