Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Team Yash

Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

I will go with my gut instinct here. We might actually finish this thread before show ends.

We have two weeks left for the show to end. And makers are going to do high profile kabara.

Main toh dekh hi rahi hu...I will update you all. Aap sab neend se jaag jaoge😂

I am expecting extremely clownery in the last two weeks of episodes

Why is everyone saying 2 weeks when I can see in the that it is 3 weeks.

rbpll thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Neil

Originally posted by: stormfly13

Why is everyone saying 2 weeks when I can see in the that it is 3 weeks.

2 week sunne me zyada acche lagte hai isliye smiley37

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

In real life.. pregnant women stay at home taking 1 month leave if it is risky pregnancy or do Work From Home if it allowed in her workplace

Ak didn’t allow anyone to grieve. She wanted to show that she is also grieving.. and then have audacity to say ‘Meri Kya Galti Thi?’

It was your mistake to step out of the car.. without caring for their dream of having baby.. Doctor told that hers was a difficult pregnancy.. what was the need to become a hero?

In real life, when woman has miscarriage due to her own negligence, her husband has every right to be angry at her, divorce her, etc.. If she is not responsible for the child in womb itself, how can she handle big responsibility of child rearing after birth? In real life, When woman has miscarriage.. both of them cry.. they don’t forget the child that has died..

Which law states that?

Any case law?

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

She didn’t have any guilt of having done anything wrong. Neil had to jump to save her because of her careless decision.

Why should Abhirmanyu only have a large heart and support her? Since, this is ITV, they showed her pregnant with still one child and carrying that pregnancy.

What if Abhirmanyu had done same thing with her family? Gone out with Kairav to a risky place and jumped in front of danger trying to be hero.. if Kairav had jumped in to save Abhimanyu and died, would Ak and Goenka forgiven him?

In real life, no family will forgive such a careless choice make by pregnant woman. No one suddenly get a miracle child or pregnancy continues. Post miscarriage, woman need rest and care.. What is the guarantee of becoming pregnant again?? One can face infertility too or go through so many rounds of IVF or IUF to have a biological child again.. ( which costs lot of money )

Should I talk about how Abhinav died?

Fact is

As you keep talking about reality

In reality

Abhimanyu will actually get a case against him about how he intoxicated Abhinav on the cliff.

A good lawyer would have made sure Abhimanyu is in jail.

&

Akshara won't have any case against her for her miscarriage as she hasn't done anything wrong according to the law.

Rather how she was treated uske liye she can file domestic violence, mental and emotional harassment case.

So let's not talk about reality

This is ITV which will show shit and nonsense

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Guys it was just a tv show with paid actors who had excellent offscreen bonding and made good money with their acting so let's not argue / react / reply to anyone's post....everyone is entitled to their opinions , we can't judge them for it

Palak2812 thumbnail

Exactly

That's why I said ITV is shit

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CID-fan-394

Guys it was just a tv show with paid actors who had excellent offscreen bonding and made good money with their acting so let's not argue / react / reply to anyone's post....everyone is entitled to their opinions , we can't judge them for it

I only said

Bcoz I do law and see Family law cases

& the other person kept talking about reality

So wanted to ask the case law

Meri bhi knowledge badh jae

ITV discussion se kuch toh fayda ho smiley44

rbpll thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Neil

Originally posted by: CID-fan-394

Difference of opinions chal rahe the kya? Muje to ab pata chala smiley37smiley37

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Should I talk about how Abhinav died?

Fact is

As you keep talking about reality

In reality

Abhimanyu will actually get a case against him about how he intoxicated Abhinav on the cliff.

A good lawyer would have made sure Abhimanyu is in jail.

&

Akshara won't have any case against her for her miscarriage as she hasn't done anything wrong according to the law.

Rather how she was treated uske liye she can file domestic violence, mental and emotional harassment case.

So let's not talk about reality

This is ITV which will show shit and nonsense

Thank you. I was waiting for an expert on subject matter to answer. I know sometimes it get difficult to separate reel and real. smiley36
Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbpll

Difference of opinions chal rahe the kya? Muje to ab pata chala smiley37smiley37

Pete bohoy darta hain

It wasn't like we were hating each other or something

& no way I will defend ITV characters like crazy, I have moved on.

2 log alag baat karte hain

& yeh mahashay is like shaant shaant smiley37