Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 27 days ago

Originally posted by: G259

All girls except Krishna have fear funda in the promo for next week.All the boys are probably safe.I didn't see fear funda on anyone's hand.

Matlab yeh abhishek next week bhi nhi nikalney wala

NINALOGY thumbnail

Such weak performances by everyone. Even gashmeer and niyati disappointed me.

Karan and Sumona did well in elimination stunt. Yeh sumona pora week perform nhi karti bus elimination stunt main perform karti hai.

G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Such weak performances by everyone. Even gashmeer and niyati disappointed me.

Karan and Sumona did well in elimination stunt. Yeh sumona pora week perform nhi karti bus elimination stunt main perform karti hai.

Absolutely.None of the performances have been great yesterday.Only Karan and Sumona performed well in elimination stunt
G259 thumbnail

If Gashmeer wins he will not be like the winners of previous seasons.I don't think any winner has lost any many as he did till now.With or without favouritism,the bitter truth is ke Abhishek hasn't got any fear funda so far.I want to see fear funda on his hand now.

MUNNII thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: G259

If Gashmeer wins he will not be like the winners of previous seasons.I don't think any winner has lost any many as he did till now.With or without favouritism,the bitter truth is ke Abhishek hasn't got any fear funda so far.I want to see fear funda on his hand now.

I agree.. Gashmeer is not performing well in every task but few times he performs the task really well.Karanveer performed well in individual task so far.. yesterday task I wanna ignore as he is paired with Shilpa..so not expecting much...

Abhishek and Shalini are lucky and at times perform better than Gashmeer

G259 thumbnail

I feel Shilpa and Karanveer could have performed better if the latter had been the one to hang upside down

G259 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MUNNII

I agree.. Gashmeer is not performing well in every task but few times he performs the task really well.Karanveer performed well in individual task so far.. yesterday task I wanna ignore as he is paired with Shilpa..so not expecting much...

Abhishek and Shalini are lucky and at times perform better than Gashmeer

Abhishek is surviving a lot on luck.Shalin is a better performer compared to him.I can only blame Karanveer for the car stunt.They lost all the other partner stunts due to Shilpa.He performs well in individual stunts.Gashmeer gives his best in all stunts but luck doesn't favour him.Niyati's weakness is water stunt.Yesterday's stunt wasn't completely water based but had a bit of it.So,I think makers will use it to eliminate her
Sujathashenoy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Niyati turn to get eliminated next week before shilpa Abhishek and Shilpa probably 😕

ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Sujathashenoy

Niyati turn to get eliminated next week before shilpa Abhishek and Shilpa probably 😕

Niyati is there till end

Shilpa going home next week

ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

These contestants were present in Romania after finale stunt was shot

1000081653.jpg