Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 27 days ago

Rangu band Kar apne favouritismsmiley7.Those who literally abort elimination stunts are getting saved by no elimination but those who perform well get eliminated.Hadd ho gayi! I was sure that Shilpa is getting eliminated.

Anyways,coming to the stunts-None of the pairs performed well in the first stunt.Abhishek's performance was all over the place.He was lucky that the other two pairs performed worse.They couldn't do anything.I expected Gashmeer and Niyati to win it but was disappointed.In the next stunt Gashmeer-Niyati won because they were slowly and steadily doing it whereas jaldbazzi ke chakkar mein Shilpa-Karanveer lost though they were much faster than the other pair.Both Sumona and Karanveer performed well in the elimination stunt especially the latter.Shilpa did not even put effort and aborted the stunt yet got saved by the makers.

G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

All girls except Krishna have fear funda in the promo for next week.All the boys are probably safe.I didn't see fear funda on anyone's hand.

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

I am angry that why Shilpa and Krishna are getting safe so , I am not in mood to watch it tonight, because its not fair ,why should we we burn our blood in anger .

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Yaar mai 1st two episodes dekh ke Gashu ki fan ban gyi but ye kya kar raha hai. kab jeetna shuru karega?? 1 month mein toh show bhi end hojaega.

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Shilpa knew that she has MG and will be safe from elimination. Sumona hoti to eliminate kar dete, tbhi rohit ne safai bhi di ki pehle se decided tha smiley36 Aditi and Ashish ne kya bigada tha inka. Anyways everyone disappointed me today apart from Nimrit and Sumona and its really unfair on her, she gave her best in that challenging stunt and for what?? smiley29

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Yaar mai 1st two episodes dekh ke Gashu ki fan ban gyi but ye kya kar raha hai. kab jeetna shuru karega?? 1 month mein toh show bhi end hojaega.

Initially, I thought that he will be DT 2 .0 but he proved me wrong. He has potential tho

NINALOGY thumbnail

Last week ashish ko bina moqa diye nikaal diya aur yahan sumona got one chance and shilpa ko toh phir sy safe kardiya.

Biasedness at it's peak.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: G259

Rangu band Kar apne favouritismsmiley7.Those who literally abort elimination stunts are getting saved by no elimination but those who perform well get eliminated.Hadd ho gayi! I was sure that Shilpa is getting eliminated.

Anyways,coming to the stunts-None of the pairs performed well in the first stunt.Abhishek's performance was all over the place.He was lucky that the other two pairs performed worse.They couldn't do anything.I expected Gashmeer and Niyati to win it but was disappointed.In the next stunt Gashmeer-Niyati won because they were slowly and steadily doing it whereas jaldbazzi ke chakkar mein Shilpa-Karanveer lost though they were much faster than the other pair.Both Sumona and Karanveer performed well in the elimination stunt especially the latter.Shilpa did not even put effort and aborted the stunt yet got saved by the makers.

so they save shilpa this week smiley44
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

mere aditi ne kia bigara tha in ka smiley18smiley19