Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rbpll thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Neil

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: agreatwcr

Woh sab toh hota rahega....yeh show kab drop hoga? Aakhri episode kab hai?smiley14

Jab trp 0.3-0.4 hogi tab hum expect kar sakte hai...tab tak kuch shock factor deke show chalta rahega smiley39

rbpll thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

main kuch bolungi to vivad ho jayegasmiley36

ye mare huye IF mein this is only of the active thread

Ab karlo vivad Bina kuch soche smiley37

RainOfDew thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: rbpll

Koi muje bataao ki ye jhanak jo serial aata hai SP me vo bahut toxic hai kya. I mean I keep hearing about its shit storyline.

Never watched nd never heard of this showsmiley36 Abhi hi pata chala aisa koi show bhi hai.

I m legit out of ITV world, na insta na yt kahin se updt nhi milta except here😅

agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Koi muje bataao ki ye jhanak jo serial aata hai SP me vo bahut toxic hai kya. I mean I keep hearing about its shit storyline.

More toxic than what you can imagine it to besmiley37

It started with Anirudh taking up Jhanak's responsibilities but his family keeps badmouthing her left, right centre in almost every scene. Anirudh, following the traditions of being a spineless ML of sitara minus, still doesn't let go off his fiancee Arshi even though he was showed to be in love with Jhanak. They've a new third wheel in almost every 2/3 months.

Moreover, now Anirudh and Jhanak slept with e/o. She's now pregnant but Anirudh being toxic af (not like she's sane) refuses to accept her baby and badmouths her and questions her charactersmiley37

Point to be noted: they're not yet married

rbpll thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: RainOfDew

Never watched nd never heard of this showsmiley36 Abhi hi pata chala aisa koi show bhi hai.

I m legit out of ITV world, na insta na yt kahin se updt nhi milta except here😅

Me too....but thnx to reddit muje SP ke toxic shows ki khabar mil jaati hai.

After a long time vanshaj is the show jisko Maine itna discuss Kiya IF me

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Gargi

Aayein? I'm sorry but it doesn't sound relevant to mesmiley19smiley37

@R: is this the same show where he was crying for Draupadi during VH?smiley36

Yes the same. In this show he had literally begged Duryodhan to not humiliate her in public and broke his friendship with Duryodhana after VH

rbpll thumbnail

Team Neil

More toxic than what you can imagine it to besmiley37

It started with Anirudh taking up Jhanak's responsibilities but his family keeps badmouthing her left, right centre in almost every scene. Anirudh, following the traditions of being a spineless ML of sitara minus, still doesn't let go off his fiancee Arshi even though he was showed to be in love with Jhanak. They've a new third wheel in almost every 2/3 months.

Moreover, now Anirudh and Jhanak slept with e/o. She's now pregnant but Anirudh being toxic af (not like she's sane) refuses to accept her baby and badmouths her and questions her charactersmiley37

Point to be noted: they're not yet married

Great that I am not watching itsmiley37. I've seen few scenes of hiba nawab from jhanak in insta...I don't know why she was giving weird expressionssmiley39smiley8

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Yes even i have heard that it's too toxic

RainOfDew thumbnail

Team Yash

Great that I am not watching itsmiley37. I've seen few scenes of hiba nawab from jhanak in insta...I don't know why she was giving weird expressionssmiley39smiley8

There was time i used to watch her shows like TSM, watched few clips of the show with Shaheer (forgot the name), idk why she took up this toxic showsmiley11

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Jab trp 0.3-0.4 hogi tab hum expect kar sakte hai...tab tak kuch shock factor deke show chalta rahega smiley39

MS ran for 2 years with that trp