Goodnight , will be back tomorrow

Don't cross thr page limit before i return

It has crossed. Kal bana dena new thread

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Gargi

Posted: 20 days ago

Originally posted by: rbpll

Uska show me existence hi yuvika ke liye rakha hai to kya hi kar sakte haismiley36.

Not only neil, all the supporting character are there for either for yuvika or dj, as a negative or positive way and they don't have their independent existence. It's just that neil is fl's love interest portrayed by one of the current popular actor and a regular character which made him the most discussed character.

In logon ne DB ko waste kar diya hai to baakiyon ki kya bisaat

Vanshaj ki jagah show ka naam DigVika hi rakh dete...

But then now they tried to change and bring in other ML instead of DJ and we can see what mess they made, so in a way they were right

stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Team Yash

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

In logon ne DB ko waste kar diya hai to baakiyon ki kya bisaat

Vanshaj ki jagah show ka naam DigVika hi rakh dete...

But then now they tried to change and bring in other ML instead of DJ and we can see what mess they made, so in a way they were right

You and me could have written better stories.

Heck the worst FF I have written has better plot than this. And yes I am boasting because the script is shit right now.

Edited by stormfly13 - 20 days ago
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Gargi

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Lol. smiley37 It's a question of 1 vs 10. I am sure south me bahut milenge but Desh drohi is one. Waisa aur nahi milega. smiley36

Few recommendations in this line. Deshdrohi se bhi zyada be sir pair ka hai

1) Gunda - there were two rival gangs one the Gangs leader was Bulla(all of them spoke in poems I don't know why) so Bulla's sister was murdered by his rival Lambu Aata, he responded in this way -- Muni oh Muni tu mar gayi. Lambu aata ne tujhe lamba kar diya! teeli ko kheench k khamba kar diya!

2) Jaani Dushman -- Two guys sneak into girls hostel to r**e a girl and had nearly r**ed her when her boyfriend comes there. (Kya safety waala hostel tha) So after saving the girl, he doesn't take these guys to police but tell the college principal. Who in turn says he will rusticate them unless the girl forgives them. Then the entire college gang convinces her to forgive them. Even saying that tum itni sundar ho ki tumhe dekh kar to murde ki bhi niyat dol jaaye, ye to fir bhi zinda insaan hain

3) Ye Lamhe hain Judai ke-- SRK and Raveena ki movie hai, and kahan kya ho raha hai kuchh samajh nhi aayega. This movie was started in early 90s and some scenes were shot, but then Raveena and SRK became stars and didn't give this producer any date. 10 years later they got some new actors made a story and somehow put those scenes in between and made the worst ever movie... Read about it on Wikipedia

Will add more into the list in new thread

agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Few recommendations in this line. Deshdrohi se bhi zyada be sir pair ka hai

1) Gunda - there were two rival gangs one the Gangs leader was Bulla(all of them spoke in poems I don't know why) so Bulla's sister was murdered by his rival Lambu Aata, he responded in this way -- Muni oh Muni tu mar gayi. Lambu aata ne tujhe lamba kar diya! teeli ko kheench k khamba kar diya!

2) Jaani Dushman -- Two guys sneak into girls hostel to r**e a girl and had nearly r**ed her when her boyfriend comes there. (Kya safety waala hostel tha) So after saving the girl, he doesn't take these guys to police but tell the college principal. Who in turn says he will rusticate them unless the girl forgives them. Then the entire college gang convinces her to forgive them. Even saying that tum itni sundar ho ki tumhe dekh kar to murde ki bhi niyat dol jaaye, ye to fir bhi zinda insaan hain

3) Ye Lamhe hain Judai ke-- SRK and Raveena ki movie hai, and kahan kya ho raha hai kuchh samajh nhi aayega. This movie was started in early 90s and some scenes were shot, but then Raveena and SRK became stars and didn't give this producer any date. 10 years later they got some new actors made a story and somehow put those scenes in between and made the worst ever movie... Read about it on Wikipedia

Will add more into the list in new thread

Wah!! I had been searching for this movie from this reference for a long time nowsmiley37

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

41 notifications? 31 private messages? What did you guys do?

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

SPILL. You knew and didn't post? smiley37

Wait I've already gotten 31 messages , I'll post it in that chain after catching up with this threadsmiley37

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Aur Suno. smiley37

The moment Fossil was turning towards the photo a curtain falls and he couldn't see. smiley37Then he is about to remove it but was called by others to join function.

Aur suno : Abhira wants a function using her own money. But she doesn't have much. So she applied for loan but mila nahi because she has nothing as guarantee. Now DragonSa(DadiSa) says she will be that guarantee but you will have to sign a prenuptial agreement. smiley37

When she had no option left and was about to sign it, she gets a call from her mom's helper that her mom had invested some money for her and today exactly she will get the return on them. smiley37

Yeah i watched that curtain scenesmiley37

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: rbpll

No...but they keep bumping to each other for work since 2016 so obviously have a good comfort level in work.

Vo Banda chilled , laidback aur moody hai...kabhi gaayab hi ho jaayega SM se varna kuch bhi random post karega if he is getting bored😴 smiley37

2016? I thought they started working together from 2020

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: Shanya.A

Maybe because you have watched it from shaleen's entrysmiley36 usne actually utna kuch nahi kiya hai during this period instead of annoying dialogues...if you go through the yukti track u won't say this for sure

I've been watching the show since day 1 , i agree that Yuvika's character has become too egoistic and self centered but calling her names is not good

Says the person who calls freeloader as freeloadersmiley39