Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shanya.A thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team DJ

Posted: 20 days ago

Life is really unfair...Anjali invested a whole in this show..and badle mein kya mila

Shitvika...dumbika....chuvika...thuvika.

smiley37.smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Shanya.A thumbnail

Team DJ

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Kon Vivek?

Kiski baat kar rahe ho?

I don't like or support any ITV actor

I just don't trust them

If BW is dirty

ITV is 10× times dirtier.

@bold: is it? I thought ITV jaisa bhi ho the actors are some sane people as compared to bwsmiley23

Edited by Shanya.A - 20 days ago
RainOfDew thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: Shanya.A

Life is really unfair...Anjali invested a whole in this show..and badle mein kya mila

Chuhika bhi, given by her own DJ bhaiyasmiley36

Palak2812 thumbnail

@bold: is it? I thought ITV jaisa bhi ho the actors are some sane people as compared to bwsmiley23

ITV is pretty dirty

Offscreen

There are just few PH around who are ruling, there are few actors who instantly keeps getting shows even when their shows have been super flop, they are bad actors and don't have a fanfollowing.

They work upto 15 hrs a day

Bohot kuch ho raha hota hain

stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Team Yash

Honestly I know that Yuvika can get on the nerves sometimes. But the way ppl talk sometimes I don't like even that.

Shanya.A thumbnail

Team DJ

Originally posted by: stormfly13

Honestly I know that Yuvika can get on the nerves sometimes. But the way ppl talk sometimes I don't like even that.

Maybe because you have watched it from shaleen's entrysmiley36 usne actually utna kuch nahi kiya hai during this period instead of annoying dialogues...if you go through the yukti track u won't say this for sure

Edited by Shanya.A - 20 days ago
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Gargi

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

It actually elevated the show tbh. smiley36

The stark contrast in Jerkmanyu and Abhinav and the way they showed it till they didn't give into the fans bullying.

Are I am not saying to copy the story. I am saying to not kill the good guy/green flag. Could have shown anything, like chomutik return too. smiley37

And the thing was people supported Maya saying she is doing everything she is deeply in love with ML and when despite her trying the family didn't accept her whole heartedly she has to do this...

Jennifer is good actress and she nailed in her role but that's it you appreciate the actress but how can you be empathetic to a character who is doing these things.

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Gargi

Originally posted by: CID-fan-394

I'm confused.....why are you saying sorry to me?

Because I brought outside discussion to your thread. I thought you might find it against rule so apologized in advance

stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Team Yash

Maybe because you have watched it from shaleen's entrysmiley36 usne actually utna kuch nahi kiya hai during this period instead of annoying dialogues...if you go through the yukti track u won't say this for sure

Nahi. She has irritated me enough. But I was talking about the way ppl express it. For instance I hate Kaveri (for what she did to Sha and Dil, and me TBH) and Drashti (for backwards thinking). But I never talk about them like that. People can be very nasty about expressing there disliking and this is something that is never good.

agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Anjali ko uske investment ki salary milti hai. Fans ko unke recharge ka refund nahismiley37

Moreover, this is not what Anjali has earned. So this is what the writer has earned for the character she wrote and not the actorsmiley36

Upar se agar yeh sab Anjali ke liye hatred hoti toh abhi tak hum sabko warning level mil gayi hoti IF se for name-calling and bashing the actorsmiley37

Edited by agreatwcr - 20 days ago