Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Gargi

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Standard wahi tha us samay. Now All SAB shows are 0.5+ so need to keep up. Any show below won't survive much with SAB.

Meanwhile Sony main channel is doing a Rahul Gandhi again. smiley37 Refresh/Revive/Rejuvenate with 5 fresh shows again.

Yaar Rahul Gandhi is becoming a real threat for country now, he isn't the irrelevant dynast like we thought of him.

RainOfDew thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Pandavas ka to fir bhi samajh aaya since they all considered Kunti as their mother, but how is he a brother of Kauravas??

Pandu never took him as Karna son, and they never considered Kunti as their mother. To unse kaisa relation raha??

And what happened to his actual brother (Shon the son of Adhiratha and Radha, 106 bhai mile to usko bhool gaya?)

Waise Swarg me Shakuni bhi tha kya?

Shon was real? I thought later addition, i didnt came across his name in MB yet.

Well in that sense yeah Karna wasnt exactly related to Kauravas, but ig he was brother of Pandavas so brother of Kauravas too (idk its complicatedπŸ˜…)

@b: Kusum will tell that, i didnt watched that show muchsmiley36

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

I was wondering ki Karna ko Draupadi ko Vaishya bolte hue kaise dikhaayenge, so I watched that episode.

Usme Karna was begging Duryodhan to not demean or insult Draupadi.

Then Duryodhan asks ki tum batao ki jis stri k 5-5 purushon se sambandh ho usko kya kehte hain? Karna was quite, then he asked again, still Karna didn't say anything third time he asked in a high pitch bolo kya kehte hain usko, then Karna says in a low pitch as Vaishya kehte hain...

Poor actor.

He was always red in the face..either due to anger or crying.

Matlab what a showπŸ˜…

RainOfDew thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

Yep πŸ˜… πŸ˜… πŸ˜…

Waise hi toh bolna hoga.

Or else some unaware young minds will think that's the true story.

I love drama btw. With all Dhoom tanana BG. That show had it in plenty. I nicknamed it SPK Fanfiction. Enjoyed with 🍿

@b: U will be disappointed to know but they do. SPC nd RK hv corrupted ppl's mind. Now this Kalki movie too.

Lol ppl named it SPCsmiley36Sony putra Corona.

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Worst of the Worst ever Shows. I thought it would be really hard to surpass Jerkmanyu as an @$$h0|€ ML but this Jhanak dude passed all of that. He refused to accept his child. I saw this on reddit and posted it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/s/hBROr7pwLV

You won't get any kinda positive post on this show. Pata nahi TRP kahan se aata hai. But Tbh the defense of Characters like Jerkmanyu and this dude shows the major flaw in our problematic society. Before BiggBoss I used to be shocked. After BB 10/11 I am not surprised anymore.

The Writer is garbage and ultra toxic. Pata nahi kyon. And that's why I feel my Next watch is going to be torturous. smiley37 She is also making the colors show with Pranali as Lead. smiley39

What's worse is that the tag in X is vile! There are people who will willingly analyse and defend these characters citing trauma and shit.

It's so uncomfortable.

Team Gargi

Originally posted by: RainOfDew

Give urs fantasy too, they make Bhishm mastermindsmiley36

Waise bhi they acted on ur TT post abt Lakshmana Sambhasmiley17

@bold

That to was the biggest headbang moment for me, I couldn't even have imagined they can do something like this

By the way I didn't like Bheeshm much of SPC. Karna's brother was killed in presence of Bheeshm and Vidur by forcing him to drink molten gold because he had said some religious verses

Team Gargi

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

Yep πŸ˜… πŸ˜… πŸ˜…

Waise hi toh bolna hoga.

Or else some unaware young minds will think that's the true story.

I love drama btw. With all Dhoom tanana BG. That show had it in plenty. I nicknamed it SPK Fanfiction. Enjoyed with 🍿

I used to call it SidPutraKarna

Yahan we named it as Sony Putra Corona

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Yaar Rahul Gandhi is becoming a real threat for country now, he isn't the irrelevant dynast like we thought of him.

He is a pawn/puppet. Threat koi aur hai. YOU ASS. smiley36

He looks threat because empty minds me wahi jayega jo SEE AAI A input karega.

RainOfDew thumbnail

Team Yash

Any one of u watched KarnaSangini? I gave a try for Tejasswi.

That actor Karna thoughsmiley39smiley37he looked like he was beaten up nd will cry anytime. Matlab victimize karne ke liye kuch bhi!!.

I left that show after his marriage wid Uruvi.

Couldnt tag everyone, feel free to reply.

rbpll thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Neil

Same. smiley36 Remove the Talwars.

Forum will also be..... . smiley36

Hamesha sentence aadha hi chod dete ho...kabhi pura bhi kar liya karosmiley37. Kya aapko bhi vivaad hone ka darr haismiley37