Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Gargi

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: RainOfDew

Are nahi nahi, he is as white as Yuvikasmiley36 Wo sabha se chala gaya thasmiley37

Nhi he actually did cry. Aur uske baad Duryodhana se friendship tod liya saying ki ab main sirf tumhaara employee(something like that) hoon Mitra nhi hoon.

Post thar Duryodhana never hid anything from him and since he got the information, hence he used it to save Pandavas from evil plans of Duryodhan

Duryodhan knew this but still continue to confine saying that once he hid something from Karna and that took his friend away from him so he would never ever do that again. Shakuni was like ye tumhara Mitra hi hai na

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

main kuch bolungi to vivad ho jayegasmiley36

ye mare huye IF mein this is only of the active thread

Isme vivaad hone jaisa kya baat hai?

Edited by CID-fan-394 - 1 months ago

Team Gargi

Originally posted by: CID-fan-394

Is this the same show where Bhishma and Amba were strolling in the garden holding hands?smiley37

Ye yaad nhi hai.. but that court setting was really good

Accuracy nhi thi but presentation bahut sahi tha

agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

MS ran for 2 years with that trp

Tu mujhe anxiety de raha haismiley19

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

You forgot about half pant Ravan and how Meghu was killedsmiley36

Yeah Ramayan feels like saas bahu drama with this Kaikeyi thing

Yes of course sabse jyada comic toh half pant Fashionista ravan with his colorful sari dresses and tedi mundi meghnaad.

Meghu vadh mein dementors bhi aaye zombies bhi the goblet of fire ka maze bhi tha. And just like that meghu gone uska the end kar diya

These two were the best comedians

RainOfDew thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Nhi he actually did cry. Aur uske baad Duryodhana se friendship tod liya saying ki ab main sirf tumhaara employee(something like that) hoon Mitra nhi hoon.

Post thar Duryodhana never hid anything from him and since he got the information, hence he used it to save Pandavas from evil plans of Duryodhan

Duryodhan knew this but still continue to confine saying that once he hid something from Karna and that took his friend away from him so he would never ever do that again. Shakuni was like ye tumhara Mitra hi hai na

@bsmiley37Idk, but i feel like laughing, its like reading Karna in parallel universe lol

Now that i read MB, I got to know Shakuni was not evil from the start as they show him to be, it was during Dyut sabha his evil side comes out.

He tries to make Duryodhan understand to not be jealous of Pandavas but he dont listen to him so he gives in nd plans in his favour

RainOfDew thumbnail

Team Yash

MS ran for 2 years with that trp

RK ran wid 0.1 trp for like 2 yrssmiley36 but wo Star Bharat pe tha.

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rbpll

Koi muje bataao ki ye jhanak jo serial aata hai SP me vo bahut toxic hai kya. I mean I keep hearing about its shit storyline.

Oh God🫠

That is toxic pro max.

Jhanak is a weird doormat of the highest order. No dignity, no self-respect, people pleasure ridiculously silly exasperating & off-putting woman. The one worse than her is the Male Lead who is a spineless, selfish, self-centred, self-obsessed shameless creep of the highest order and falls in love with every other woman in the blink of an eye.

Matlab sleeps with someone and forgets it the next day🙂

Goes to the FL and tell her to lose her hard earned spot as the winner so that his wife can win the dance competition.

They make me want to puke.

Edited by mistofshadows - 1 months ago

Team Gargi

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/165780165

You mentioned that TV star is there so they won't make him 2nd lead. smiley36

Depends if SKT has the guts/b@||$/spine to do what Shahi Paneer did. smiley37smiley39. Or will he just bow down to the Toxic ITV fan culture and destroy all the build up for 1+ years and any kind of story left in this show just to keep the focus on the smiley10.

Abhi bhi late nahi hua hai. Just drop these Extras Talwars. Mahajans are enough. Yuvika and DJ are main and they built it. Resurrect the story again.

I will like it if they do. Maybe will start rewatching

DJ me entertainment factor to hai

RainOfDew thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: RainOfDew

Yep thats why only he thought of vastraharan🫠 wahan tak soch lia jahan tak iske bhai nhi soch paye

Isse i remember, do Karna's 'brothers' call him 'bhaiya' or 'jyesth' or anything in that sense in swargloksmiley37