Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KTHFAN1981 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 21 days ago

I have one question. What would be the possibile reason RP did not take Ani's name despite AK asking him multiple times who told him. If he can share a bigger secret, he shouldn't have problem in telling him who told this. How RP is going to collect Urvashi's letter from Ani.

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: madonna.dibya

Yes, pyar aur pariwar matalab she demanding wife rights...which will not be taken well by audience at this stage.

pyaar pariwar for her Baby not for her

Makers n editors take sasta nasha

This scene was so much important but they edited out smiley7

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PPak

Leena never goes with the obvious.

Ani loves J - he may be mad at her but her can never hate her like this; just like J can never fully hate him.

J gave up the dance win for Ani, can he will forget it? Again I go back to Ani rushing to her room when she fainted the day after she disrespected him in front of a whole room of dignitaries, And we are saying Ani is worried abt his respect. Both will give up their life for the other before any harm comes to them.

Some reason Ani wants Arshi to stay - we need to crack it - but 100% its not for his love or commitment or revenge on J or his respect or his family respect. There is something else and its making him desperate. Even the way he was speaking to J - so harshly - it seemed like he was desperate for her to leave, and saying whatever came to his mind.

He rushed out of the room saying he is going to get the accusation off his head. I guess we will have an Ani J confrontation tomorrow? I feel they may move this track at full speed.

Both Brij and Ani's truth will likely come out on same day. Shristi Urvasi truth as well, there is some mystery here too. Brij will get excuse that Shristi is the one who did the kaand against Urvasi.

I am torn between thinking J will leave BH and become a star with Adi's help vs. maybe Ani and J accepting their marriage and seeking a divorce. The latter because in the first scenario - Arshi becomes irrelevant to Jhanak. If Jhanak leaves BH, Ani and Arshi both become irrelevant. And Arshi is on the montage - big this time. If I had to guess I would say miscarriage followed by divorce drama, J rising to success and staying in BH at the same time. I dont think she is going anywhere, lets see....

I've considered all my possible options today,...heading off to sleep now. :)

but tv pe toh old montage hi ata hai,, maine new abhi tak na dekha....

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Ashu....🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

You joined in Shubho uncle party.

for useless chooton I m with him smiley9smiley37
sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WatchTv98

I have a feeling Vinayak is about to have an important role in Jhanaks identity reveal. It was so random to include him in todays episode but he is the only one that is adamant about Brij Bhushan. I hope he speaks out and reveals all.

What did he say? What is Shristi Urvashi BB Vinayak connection?

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DiLaila

I think you may be right about him not thinking of J in the current circumstances, but after aag and jail drama he definitely wanted good things for her even though she just left without informing him. Again we know J’s thinking process, Ani doesn’t know, for him J is paheli likewise for J Ani is the one she misunderstands

ohhhhh itna hi career ke career ke baare me sochta use successful hote dekhna tha phir use bitch Charsi apni aadhi wife ke liye haarne kyu bola

Ani is just a manipulator

Disgusting ML smiley7

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sanfan

Vinayak also knows that BB is Jhanak ' s father..

WatchTv98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

he just knows about guru ji and all that happened in the past. I’m sure eventually the story will head in the direction below.

either, vinayak and urvashi liked each other but Shrishti ruined relationship. A little like Ani Jhanak Arshi. That’s why Vinayak has always been protective of Jhanak but spineless like Ani (at times). Or Arshi and Jhanak are sisters (same birthday) and Urvashi gave Arshi to Shrishti.

KTHFAN1981 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WatchTv98

he just knows about guru ji and all that happened in the past. I’m sure eventually the story will head in the direction below.

either, vinayak and urvashi liked each other but Shrishti ruined relationship. A little like Ani Jhanak Arshi. That’s why Vinayak has always been protective of Jhanak but spineless like Ani (at times). Or Arshi and Jhanak are sisters (same birthday) and Urvashi gave Arshi to Shrishti.

But Arshi is atleast four years elder to Jhanak

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

for useless chooton I m with him smiley9smiley37

Arey 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Words words words words