Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

You are right Goddyji.. that is the most painful part to accept that what they shared might not have been true love. smiley19 Because true love is not like this ... its so hard to even say this smiley19 that this is even a possibility smiley19 how can they move on when its taking us a while to move on from this

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Girls, I think it is not the SR being valid or not. It can be perceived valid or invalid depends upon each perspective. The painful part is Ani moving on so quickly without any remorse. He kind of forgotten that he loved Janak with in few days and ready to start his marital life with Arshi. I do understand people with move on in life and nobody likes to be stuck. Another painful part was though he said he in love with Janak but he never had any concrete plan to break up with Arshi. He never clearly said to Janak too he will break up with Arshi.

Edited by vira76 - 1 months ago
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

I agree .. i am not using my brain as well. if he says he married he is married! I am already very very disconnected and disgusted from the writing , so just let it all come down ... i dont care anymore

Same here!

Mujhe kuch farq nhi padta ab ๐Ÿ˜

Vira, what about your group call idea?

vira76 thumbnail

i dont even know what episode we are onsmiley29 ... i think somewhere earlier i said 270 episodes when i was talking about somethingsmiley37 lol look at my level of awareness

Originally posted by: Jyotix

When we are getting 250th Episode?

vira76 thumbnail

hmm, i and priyanshi were talking, we can do a trial run. It can be quite public actually but we can do it once and see how it goes... but even if we do group call , i dont know i wanna watch the episodes we are getting lol .... smiley37

Abhi episodes hi nahi hai dekhane layak!!

If someone has good subscription for hulu there is option to do watch party on that as i read online .. it does not show it for me.

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Same here!

Mujhe kuch farq nhi padta ab ๐Ÿ˜

Vira, what about your group call idea?

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

hmm, i and priyanshi were talking, we can do a trial run. It can be quite public actually but we can do it once and see how it goes... but even if we do group call , i dont know i wanna watch the episodes we are getting lol .... smiley37

Abhi episodes hi nahi hai dekhane layak!!

If someone has good subscription for hulu there is option to do watch party on that as i read online .. it does not show it for me.

Public thora ziada hojyga...

We have our own private one with the interested members here?

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: samarp2

For the new thread smiley36 Congrats ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘โ€ฆ this time no Ani or Krushal reelsmiley38

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3U25TqPpkT/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Strangely I like this version too

vira76 thumbnail

At least we have Krushal workout story to admire ! In all universe I hope this stays constant !

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

https://www.instagram.com/stories/krushalahuja9/3417580078294685039?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igsh=MWtwd2Y3ejVkdWc5Mw==

Edited by vira76 - 1 months ago
vira76 thumbnail

Itโ€™s actually like 10-13 ppl can talk .. and then if someone sees it they can join but canโ€™t speak โ€ฆ so in that sense itโ€™s public ..

there is no option for private in that ! You will then have to go for zoom call or something โ€ฆ Hulu has watch party option for higher paid plans I think

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Public thora ziada hojyga...

We have our own private one with the interested members here?

xnbstar thumbnail

Itโ€™s actually like 10-13 ppl can talk .. and then if someone sees it they can join but canโ€™t speak โ€ฆ so in that sense itโ€™s public ..

there is no option for private in that ! You will then have to go for zoom call or something โ€ฆ Hulu has watch party option for higher paid plans I think

Zoom call is fine for me...or teams insta whatever

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: great_love

Thank you sweethearts...smiley27smiley27smiley27 for all tags and keep updating about show .....smiley31

First sorry ๐Ÿ˜” for not replying to the tags .... Though checking the updates and all posts....

Hii anu... Hope you and we'll good after going home from India smiley31smiley9

Thank you mayuri fir updates of episodes smiley9

And Vidya ji and all other lovely folks who makes entertaining golmal show ๐Ÿ˜˜...

Been busy in shopping for upcoming function n roka .... Plz keep tagging n updating....

Will reply when n where available time permits as office n upcoming function keeping too much busy to get time for logging....

Missing you all...smiley19 ..... N missing my old aniruddha smiley42

If forget to reply then again sorry ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”

Not getting enough as sleep also from last week as only sleeping fir 3 hrs now ... Al it may be taking toll also....

And congrats for new thread smiley41

And vire will surely read ur romantic updates on ff ... Sorry to last reply smiley6

Best of luck for your new journey dear!keep visiting when you find timeโ™ฅ๏ธ