Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

It seems like these people take some sadistic pleasure in torturing Ar- Ab. Ar is already broken, so let us stab him again by bringing up Ak death. As if they have a care about Ak. 😡

that’s because they are the leads would you have watched the story when the focus was on Vidya and Madhav ka story or charu Dev

So long there’s no leap or separation.. I am all for it to be shown family drama

Edited by Aadi04 - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I am giving Vidya a clean chit .. because she did not blame Arman .. but ideally she should have even if both were her sons ..

She did not question Ruhi and Armaan and probe that it could be a reason why Rohit left ..

The whole family is at fault even Kaveri .. when they were merrily singing and dancing to celebrate the armaan Ruhi shadi they did not think of Rohit

Now they are conveniently shifting the focus on Armaan and Kaveri to Vidya

Kaveri was busy humiliating Abhira .. and today she’s gloating.. I am enjoying Anita Raj in this role .. because now her character has become truly grey .. earlier it was looking black and stupid

It’s like she wants Armaan to be thrown out of the house

Then all of us should support dadi in this, yehi toh hmara sapna hai. Armaan is pagalkhane se azad ho jaye😂
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

If V didnt connect that Rohit left due to this and has understood Armaans reasons then now there is no point flipping.

V needs to stay mute or make Rohit understand that there's nothing to do except forgive his brother because whats done is done.

luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

They should ABHIMAAN to rose garden and bring back Ar.bio mom Shivani, she can be married again to a Singhania/Maheshwari so Ab connection there and Shivani can support them…. This toxicity and inconsistency in characterization is getting old and very frustrating - no one calling psycho Ruhi out is utterly crap writing but then this PH pagalkhanna members …..

It’s exhausting to watch KV and others vileness!!!! Very distasteful!

Ruhi is Lusty and saying I have some feelings for jeth ji and these ppl enjoyed and danced just all the pre wedding functions and now accusing only Armaan as if they know nothing 🤭 besharsam hai yeh Ruhi Birla

https://x.com/i_anika_singh/status/1814730136870400158

Edited by Chaitu.V - 2 months ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

They did not even know akshara Or were at the scene. Plus her death had nothing to do with the current happenings, just bringing it up for the heck of it is so effing stupid. smiley44

Considering this is PF reaction, can imagine Gk blame on Ar after IR though they did not have any care for her when she was alive

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

that’s because they are the leads would you have watched the story when the focus was on Vidya and Madhav ka story or charu Dev

So long there’s no leap or separation.. I am all for it to be shown family drama

Constant humiliation, torture and ddp of leads is also difficult to watch, I skipped today's episode 😒

I hope Armaan never forget how Abhira is the only person who is standing beside him when is alone not supported by his so called family though she went a lot more because of him and his family all alone, in future if she ever needs his support against his so called family I hope he will be with her like she is for him today.

https://x.com/ecstatic_12/status/1814840891250483203

Edited by Chaitu.V - 2 months ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Considering this is PF reaction, can imagine Gk blame on Ar after IR though they did not have any care for her when she was alive

MANISH GOENKA CUT THE CALL AKSHU MADE ON HER DEATHBED. Like even if you hate her, any normal human being would spare a min to think why she is calling after two whole decades. They people they should be blaming is themselves.

but considering this show, woh manish goenka phirse tappar marega armaan ko, aur koi kaam dhandha toh hain nahi.