Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Posted: 2 months ago

Rishabh seems to be holidaying as per his insta, so manisha chachi has to carry team armaan alone as of now methinks smiley36

Srijeeta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pinecone

abhimaan jayenge toh donon punching bag will be gone. phir kisko abuse karenge. they will discuss it but it wont happen. at best 2-4 din rose garden mein rehke waapis ajayenge

Ab montage mein 3 log hain.

2 logo ka quota to pura ho gya.

3rd ko karna chahiye to be fair to everyone.

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sa7861

i've decided that i will only watch scenes with abhimaan in them. everyone else can go rot. this is ridiculous that ar is the only one being blamed here. ruhi is the next person that should be getting heat. then there are people in that so called "family" that also have a hand in this whole situation. dadisa blaming vidya for ruhi-armaan shaadi is insane when she herself was manipulating armaan into marrying ruhi, even though she knew armaan didn't want to marry ruhi and didn't love her after armaan confronted her. disgusting vile woman 😀😑

Kv blaming only Vi for Ar - Ruhi marriage?😑 When she was the one who pushed it saying needs to be done in 8 days and manipulated Ar with Vidya's name when he did not want to go through with it

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

kaveris claim is she insisted on ruhi-ar shaadi when she did not know truth but now that she does, why is she sympathizing with Ruhi?!

Ab saved M, Ab helped VM reunite. phi bhi she doesnt have even insaaniyat. she knows Armaans side of story that he sacrificed first time around for Rohit because thats what was expected of him- she herself said- haan obviously he would give up things for Rohit as if its a no brainer. and then she manipulated him into hating Abhira and divorcing her. She forced him to marry Ru against his wishes. She should be thanking her stars Armaan stood up for Abhira and his pyaar- varna aaj kya muh dikhati voh

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Srijeeta06

I doubt if writers will actually use this pov. They are more of white or black.

guysssss...this is just me planting ideas in the writers heads bc you never know, they may read our forums πŸ‘€πŸ€­πŸ˜‚
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Rishabh seems to be holidaying as per his insta, so manisha chachi has to carry team armaan alone as of now methinks smiley36

That's why I think Kiara might not have flipped. Else she flips mostly with AryanπŸ˜€

Srijeeta06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

kaveris claim is she insisted on ruhi-ar shaadi when she did not know truth but now that she does, why is she sympathizing with Ruhi?!

Ab saved M, Ab helped VM reunite. phi bhi she doesnt have even insaaniyat. she knows Armaans side of story that he sacrificed first time around for Rohit because thats what was expected of him- she herself said- haan obviously he would give up things for Rohit as if its a no brainer. and then she manipulated him into hating Abhira and divorcing her. She forced him to marry Ru against his wishes. She should be thanking her stars Armaan stood up for Abhira and his pyaar- varna aaj kya muh dikhati voh

She is too egotistic to even think that she can be wrong.

She thinks nothing can affect her, but the irony is the moment she stepped out of Poddar House she got heart attack.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

First of all I am very very happy that the actor Rohit has been changed ..

Romit has got into the skin of the character very fast ..The advantage is he has a young face … but will be able to do the grey part very well

Much needed in the story πŸ‘

Kaveri Poddar always wanted to keep Armaan as a doormat .. circumstances were such she had to make him sit in the front with her

She’s glad things are back in her favour..Vidya is a nice woman .. she has been browbeaten to side with Rohit .. her issues for being angry with Madhav was legitimate.. but she had accepted Armaan properly..

But now situation is such she will have to falter .. Armaan needs Abhira more than ever

In a real case scenario I would have said . It’s best Armaan walks out and builds his own family meeting the extended family on festivals n events

i have seen that happening .. and it holds well But since it is ITV may not happen

Edited by Aadi04 - 2 months ago
Srijeeta06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sa7861

guysssss...this is just me planting ideas in the writers heads bc you never know, they may read our forums πŸ‘€πŸ€­πŸ˜‚

They will read the comments in the forum probably and do the exact opposite of what we say or expect from them.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

That's why I think Kiara might not have flipped. Else she flips mostly with AryanπŸ˜€

I won't say anything to aryan today cause he was not wrong. If armaan and ruhi were open about their relationship from the start, abhira would not even be a part of the equation.

Khair only manisha has brains among all of them, so it's not a loss smiley36