Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sias2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Srijeeta06

For a change I would like Vidya Madhav also leaving the house with Armaan and Abhira.

And with their blessings these two can get married.

I doubt Vidya and Madhav would leave but yes both of them would not be happy and would taunt Dadisa and Rohit if this happens

Originally posted by: Sa7861

i've decided that i will only watch scenes with abhimaan in them. everyone else can go rot. this is ridiculous that ar is the only one being blamed here. ruhi is the next person that should be getting heat. then there are people in that so called "family" that also have a hand in this whole situation. dadisa blaming vidya for ruhi-armaan shaadi is insane when she herself was manipulating armaan into marrying ruhi, even though she knew armaan didn't want to marry ruhi and didn't love her after armaan confronted her. disgusting vile woman 😀😑

Iske saamne toh kartik ki dadi mujhe devi saman lagne lagi hai. This season dkp thought kyun na ghatiya se ghatiya characters ko introduce kiya jaye...
Srijeeta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sias2

if everyone blames Armaan she will leave the house with him! I really hope they leave and get married ! Let these Poddars rote in hell !

Most importantly Kaveri, Kajal and Ruhi. Charu as well for that matter.

sias2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

i've decided that i will only watch scenes with abhimaan in them. everyone else can go rot. this is ridiculous that ar is the only one being blamed here. ruhi is the next person that should be getting heat. then there are people in that so called "family" that also have a hand in this whole situation. dadisa blaming vidya for ruhi-armaan shaadi is insane when she herself was manipulating armaan into marrying ruhi, even though she knew armaan didn't want to marry ruhi and didn't love her after armaan confronted her. disgusting vile woman 😀😑

I guess writers decide that they will blame only one person at a time .. Ipl k time it was Abhira now it’s Armans turn. But now abhimaan loves each other so they will be each others support . I guess now they will be showing abhimaan vs family and Abhimaan vs other problems ! It’s going to be Og rishta types
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

I do not have issues with people blaming Armaan tbh, he has taken dumbass decisions. ( though rohit should have shown his anger a year ago, cause after that mahanta move all of this seems so dramatic too me).

However, its weird that everyone consistently and conveniently keeps forgetting that Ruhi was also the one to say yes to marrying Rohit. There was no pressure on her. Goenkas do love her and would not have made her marry someone she does not want. So when on earth is she going to take accountability for her own choices and actions smiley24

Srijeeta06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sias2

I doubt Vidya and Madhav would leave but yes both of them would not be happy and would taunt Dadisa and Rohit if this happens

I am up for it if they are ready to taunt Kaveri, Ruhi and Rohit day in and day out.

abhira promised vidya that SHE will never separate armaan from the family, but in this case armaan would be leaving because of his family, not because of abhira. the promise is still intact from that pov. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Itni deep soch in ghatiya writers ke dimag mein aye yehi aacharya baar hogiπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

abhimaan jayenge toh donon punching bag will be gone. phir kisko abuse karenge. they will discuss it but it wont happen. at best 2-4 din rose garden mein rehke waapis ajayenge

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Itni deep soch in ghatiya writers ke dimag mein aye yehi aacharya baar hogiπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

you are right, i am getting my hopes too high lol! πŸ˜‚ but if they do think of this then it will be coming from abhira's character bc clearly she is the only one who finds a way out a situation. i mean my girl said no rings, no problem, handcuffs will do πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Srijeeta06 thumbnail

abhira promised vidya that SHE will never separate armaan from the family, but in this case armaan would be leaving because of his family, not because of abhira. the promise is still intact from that pov. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

I doubt if writers will actually use this pov. They are more of white or black.