Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: janecastle

Lol Kaveri Poddar was hellbent on getting Ruhi is lusty married to jethji through hook or crook. She tried emotional blackmail, manipulations, abuse, disinherit and everything else in between to force Armaan after he rejected Ruhi bhabhi at mandap. And now, they are behaving as if Armaan was pursuing bhabhiji and everyone including bhabhiji are oh so innocent. smiley39

kaveri is dying to get that shameless Ruhi back into her house..Ruhi who brought bad luck into Podaars house from the time she entered as she came with dirty intentions..kaveri is a hypocrite villainous woman..look how she overlooks Ruhi and pupasas faults..because they are her favourites. I won’t be surprised if she Blames abhira for rumaals affair soon..😂..she might say abhira didn’t give her husband love and attention so he was eyeing his brothers wife..😂. Yes that old witch kaveri will put all the blame on abhira and Armaan..🙄.. why won’t abhira and Armaan leave that house.. nobody cares about Poddars, Ruhi or rohit..they’re all sideys.. we’re all watching for the lead couple.. not these sideys drama 🤨
ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Abhimaan hand holding scene was really good. It was emotionally connectable. She was with him when he needed someone by his side the most. Agree with Abhira's perspective Armaan should give Rohit some space and time to figure things out as he will hurt Ar more with his outburst. Rohit is in no mood to listen to Armaan's side of story (which is quite unfair). Manisha and Kiara spoke for Armaan & liked Kiara's dialogue for anti-Abhimaan flipper Charu smiley36 Manoj's dialogues was all about "what if" but fictional world even real life doesn't work on "what if". Only explanation for what if is Armaan didn't feel that strongly for Ruhi otherwise he would've talked to his family or he could've talked to Rohit. Armaan set boundaries but Ruhi crossed them first. Ruhi manipulated him to think she is perfect for him and his family. He was wrong & he made wrong choices but he doesn't deserve to be called ganda khoon, sutela, paraya etc. It's way too much. ML & FL are humiliated and cursed whereas manipulative supporting character who was equally if not more at fault is hailed by Poddars.

Ruhi free episode like several others in the past but she didn't even get 1 line dialogue today smiley36

Edited by ShadowImbue - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Docworld

Atleast Manisha showed some genuine concern towards Armaan❤️🥲.. Yes he had done mistakes but def he doesnt deserve this kind of treatment from his own family members. Actually what family yaar??? Time and time again he has been proved nobody to them.. No matter what ever good things Ar and Ab do for them, they will always get the second citizen treatment there.

I really really hope kuch mahakaand hojaye and Ar ki zabr ka the end hojaye, he leaves that pathetic house along with Ab. That family is not at all worthy of them. Esp that old vile witch KP..

This is all happening because of that vile old Egoistic Kv who cannot see anything (not even her family’s happiness) beyond her stupid ego. Even after 25 -30 yrs she still hates Armaan’s mom because she is poor and her son married her going against this women and her ego n ghurror thut gayi. She never genuinely loved Armaan she used him and his talent to build her empire The Poddar Firm and her fav potha is a nikamma. She only loves doormats like Vidya ,phufa and Roohi. These 3 doormats immediately apologises and try to impress her if she is upset and all 3 always kept her above everyone including their partners. Her love is conditional and she is not fit to be the head of the family. Bechara dadusa ka kya halath ki hogi yeh young age mein isliye jaldi upar chala gaya hai shayad.

I read Armaan somewhere that Armaan is crying that he can’t live without his family , Abhira knows him well and that’s the reason she doesn’t want to get married going against that women. But I too want AA to leave that mad house and live happily somewhere as both are lawyers and this so called egoistic Poddar firm duub jaye,phufa sabh adap le and they come on to the roads only then this senseless 70 yr old will understand the value of family. Or I wish Shivani or her back story comes out ,Armaan and everyone else should start hating her,then AA can leave that house.

“Wisdom doesn’t come with age ,a moron doesn’t become wise with age but becomes an old moron “ read this somewhere and this perfectly fits for Moron KV

Tagging a few who quoted my post

Edited by Chaitu.V - 2 months ago

The best part is after all this is over Armaan will have a clean slate

He has recognized, realized, and apologized for all his mistakes. Got his karma. Redeemed himself

Identity revelation can in a similar manner complete Abhira's arc. Recognizing that it's better to have a small but loving family rather than a big, toxic one. Finally makes peace with her childhood longing. Move forward in life with Armaan and her flourishing career

The IR will also complete Akshu's arc which was left incomplete. She can proven innocent once and for all

Then they can show a grand wedding for Abhimaan and end Rishta on a good note. With an epilogue where Abhira is starting her new job as supreme court judge. Armaan is cooking breakfast for Ab and the kids. Currently working as a lecturer. Their cute family. Happy ending

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I don’t think it’s cold and bland at all ., Armaan and Abhira have done their story from the las4-5 months .. the angst was felt when Armaan was about to marry Ruhi ..

The angst was top notch during the bachelor party sequence …right now they have reached a comfortable phase in their relationship.. so they are giving support to each other .. humesha angst me hi kyu rehna .. and since they are the leads .. one or the other will always be in trouble .. after them their kids will be in trouble .. audience only connect to leads and unke bacche ka DDP

And we are judging by the Ru Ro ke BTS pics ., ki unke relationship me angst hai 😂😂

Whiny weasel ek dialog maregi. Rohit will think what a fish 🐟.., what did I see in this coloring book..😂😂

the good actors in this show are Anita Raj , Sam , Ro Pu and Sanjay Bansal .. I have to see more of Romit to judge him .. so far he’s looking good

I hope they get well etched out roles ..

AA have wonderful chemistry even their hand holding scenes are beautiful. Their nok Jhok,banters everything is cute 🥰

@Bold ,totally agree ,audience connect to the leads and their family ,ppl love the side characters s too but when they r like Varsha ,vishambar,Rajshri feom S1 but no audience will love cheap characters like Ruhi Birla. She will be used like a prop when needed and nothing much.

If this is not chemistry then i don’t mind them not having chemistry smiley27
I feel this will be the last season and they will give happily ever after ending for AA
https://x.com/arya_vani34405/status/1814679850587742283

https://x.com/agni_jyotsna/status/1814895723411865673

Edited by Chaitu.V - 2 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Even I feel this is the last gen ..

Abhimaan's story has been anything but bland. This is the most carefully crafted story among all Rishta leads

Their story is slow but equally profound. Writers for all their faults have taken immense care to give a solid arc to Abhimaan as a couple.

Taking all the time in the world, addressing every issue. Tying all the loose knots.

Ofcourse they falter now and then. It's itv after all. But overall I have enjoyed ABhimaan's arc. The last time I was attached to an itv pair was pre-COVID. Hanita from Patiala Babes if anyone has watched that show.

As someone who has watched all gens of Rishta, I would like to say this is the most in-depth they have gone while writing their leads.

Abhira and Armaan have solid backstories, and motivations for most of their actions.

Edited by Agni_Jytsona - 2 months ago

Gen 1 had all the best tracks. If it's good writing that you crave, Gen 1 is for you

Gen 2 was carried by Kaira and their romance. If its a good rom-com that want, gen 2 is for you

Gen 3 worked on its unpredictability. Like waha kabhi bhi kuch bhi ho raha tha

In gen 4 they are finally willing to work on the char arcs of their leads and provide a satisfying arc to them as individual chars and as a pair

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

This is all happening because of that vile old Egoistic Kv who cannot see anything (not even her family’s happiness) beyond her stupid ego. Even after 25 -30 yrs she still hates Armaan’s mom because she is poor and her son married her going against this women and her ego n ghurror thut gayi. She never genuinely loved Armaan she used him and his talent to build her empire The Poddar Firm and her fav potha is a nikamma. She only loves doormats like Vidya ,phufa and Roohi. These 3 doormats immediately apologises and try to impress her if she is upset and all 3 always kept her above everyone including their partners. Her love is conditional and she is not fit to be the head of the family. Bechara dadusa ka kya halath ki hogi yeh young age mein isliye jaldi upar chala gaya hai shayad.

I read Armaan somewhere that Armaan is crying that he can’t live without his family , Abhira knows him well and that’s the reason she doesn’t want to get married going against that women. But I too want AA to leave that mad house and live happily somewhere as both are lawyers and this so called egoistic Poddar firm duub jaye,phufa sabh adap le and they come on to the roads only then this senseless 70 yr old will understand the value of family. Or I wish Shivani or her back story comes out ,Armaan and everyone else leaves should start hating her,then AA can leave that house.

“Wisdom doesn’t come with age ,a moron doesn’t become wise with age but becomes an old moron “ read this somewhere and this perfectly fits for Moron KV

Tagging a few who quoted my post

Old moron lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 love this post lol I’m enjoying Armaan getting his due lol🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Ruhi is Lusty and saying I have some feelings for jeth ji and these ppl enjoyed and danced just all the pre wedding functions and now accusing only Armaan as if they know nothing 🤭 besharsam hai yeh Ruhi Birla

https://x.com/i_anika_singh/status/1814730136870400158

yeh ruhi ne kab kiya tha??? Kaun sa function tha??😃😃😃

Sahi mrin Ajeeb hai poddars…. Just tell rohit ki armaan has tmrwjected ruhi on the mandap… 😃😃😃😃