Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: parusmiley

smiley19smiley19 Mera armaan kab hassyegaa smiley19smiley19 literally no one went to see him ..is he ok or not whole family are flippers how cum chachu can blame armaan for ak death he doesn't even know what happened nor witnessed smiley44

And rohit weri wifey . I really liking the rohit and ruhi as pair .. but rohit self victimising is not correct he is so coward left them and even prayed for them ...now totally turned the plate to Arman and armaan is agreeing to it whole nonsense .... seriously no one cares for armaan in whole family ..

Dadi u are best villan .. manuplations ki Mata hai now she is manuplating Vidya

Jab abhira samjhayegi tab hansega. Dekha na vidhya and madhav ka kaise patch up ho gaye. Armaan and Rohit bhi maan jaayenge.

Wo alag baat hai ki Abhira forgave Armaan only because she was jealous of Roohi otherwise Armaan ne kuch special nahi kiya tha ulta use daant diya tha phuphasa se compare karke .

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I don’t think it’s cold and bland at all ., Armaan and Abhira have done their story from the las4-5 months .. the angst was felt when Armaan was about to marry Ruhi ..

The angst was top notch during the bachelor party sequence …right now they have reached a comfortable phase in their relationship.. so they are giving support to each other .. humesha angst me hi kyu rehna .. and since they are the leads .. one or the other will always be in trouble .. after them their kids will be in trouble .. audience only connect to leads and unke bacche ka DDP

And we are judging by the Ru Ro ke BTS pics ., ki unke relationship me angst hai 😂😂

Whiny weasel ek dialog maregi. Rohit will think what a fish 🐟.., what did I see in this coloring book..😂😂

the good actors in this show are Anita Raj , Sam , Ro Pu and Sanjay Bansal .. I have to see more of Romit to judge him .. so far he’s looking good

I hope they get well etched out roles ..

It's not cold and bland for me too being Abhimaan fan. Infact I like the slow progression and understanding they are developing with time. The emotional connection & pain they share with baby steps towards intimacy. Abhimaan divorce phase was my personal favorite one in terms of angst when Abhira gave false testimony their confrontations were too good.

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: elizamerin

In other shows leads demand they will only get married with elders blessings can be understood.But in this show Dadisaa don't even accept Armaan as her own.Then why need Abhira need blessings from Dadisaa for their marriage?just go away from there If I was in the place of Armaan ,I would have run away from there in my childhood only.

koi mujhe samjhaao.What are these writers smoking when writing all these?did each episodes write by different writers?smiley36

Ek taraf se Abhira ka concern bhi valid hai.,,,becoz Armaan deep rooted attached with them and KP's baddua of she can't built her house may still haunting her ,,,...But Pata nahi what's the way to actually Dadi give blessing to them and organise their marriage considering she hates both of them.....Their shaadhi become a question mark in between of this drama ...

Edited by Visszz - 2 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Visszz

Ye Kav Roh San can make the drama spicy..And Leads together overcoming them...Whatever get rid of this triangle drama ...Ru can be achi or not so achi just remove this triangle equation...

Drama can only be when the main players are in the same frame .. going away to a different location.. adds to the cost and unnecessary brings leap to the story ..I see some tandav happening in the family living room for some time

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Priya5554

I agree Sam and rohit are good actors along with good looks which is the saving grace of the show....but their chemistry is not utilised well at all...the execution is so pheeka that now it's started looking thanda .. the couple is not giving that extraordinary vibe bcoz cvs are not presenting them that way at all..

I understand your perspective as I loved Kaira in S2. Sam & Rohit are extraordinary performers & have firecracker chemistry. Their scenes can be better in terms of writing, dialogues & even execution. They gave extraordinary couple vibe a few times before rightnow they are not giving that vibe because of constant DDP & lack of their scenes together without DDP.

Edited by ShadowImbue - 2 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Ek taraf se Abhira ka concern bhi valid hai.,,,becoz Armaan deep rooted attached with them and her baddua of she can't built her house may still haunting her ,,,...But Pata nahi what's the way to actually Dadi give blessing to them and organise their marriage considering she hates both of them.....Their shaadhi become a question mark in between of this drama ...

see today Kaveri acknowledged Abhira as uss ladki ki saas to Vidya. she does not consider Abhira as her family but .. Abhira is armaan’s partner .. this is 2024 ..many couples date for a long time and have intimate relationship before settling down in marriage.,

though Akshara had not wanted this from Arman and Abhira at all .. she had wanted them to be tied together especially in marriage.. so that people don’t question their relationship status . But they had not understood her feelings and they were not wrong because they did not know each other at all .
It’s not like they had hidden feelings or attraction for each other ..

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Don't you guys feel angry...

I kean this show don't even have 2 episodes of sukh shanti..

There is literally no romance between leads..

Its zero...

They just talk about life problems...

Thats it...

Armaan is wrong but ruhi is bechari...

How come....

I am fed up with this ruhi bechari gungaan...

And whats wrong with this Armaan..

Ge takes stand for Abhira than why not him...

I understand with rohit he doesn't want to retaliate for obvious reasons but why doesn't he question that old hag...

Like he once he did in her dream...

Thats its her who pushed him into all this..

I remember this oldie was saying to vidya armaan ne apne pyaar ki lurbaani de di aur usne sahi kiya yeh hi karna chahiye tha use....

Than how come he is all wromg now...

Tghey accepted it,got ready to marry ar-ru, and evrn angry with ar on keaving ruhi...

Matlab kya bakwas show hai yeh...

I am hairan..eads ek dusre ke aansu ponchte rehte hai...

Aise lag raha hai ladka-ldki nhi

Maa-bache ko dekh rhi hoon mein...🤦‍♀️

I am not defending Armaan for his mistake and he did so many mistakes.....And he made a stupid and idiotic mistake by not telling Ar Ru relation( the stupid narrative also needed it..).

But kya agar Armaan bol deti toh dadi Ar Ru marriage day ki tarah ek toffee and I love you me Armaan ko sacrifice karne nahi bolthi ..

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I am not defending Armaan for his mistake and he did so many mistakes.....And he made a stupid and idiotic mistake by not telling Ar Ru relation( the stupid narrative also needed it..).

But kya agar Armaan bol deti toh dadi Ar Ru marriage day ki tarah ek toffee and I love you me Armaan ko sacrifice karne nahi bolthi ..

Mein sirf yeh keh rhi hoon ki I understand rohit's anger and disappointmemt with Armaan..

Bakiyon ka toh mujhe kuch samjh hi nhi aa raha...

pratyay thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I understand Armaan gets blamed for every small thing and most people in the family use him as a punching bag. Rohit has legit right to blame him just like Abhira. Blaming Rohit that he left doesnt make sense. Rohit is the golden boy of the house who has not suffered any severe setback or loss in life. The first one he had to take was really shitty. Imagine your wife being your brother's ex and still being in love with him. Lets not give Armaan a clean chit, he started being clear with Ruhi once he had fallen in love with Ab.

Had it been some random third person, you can expect Rohit to share with Ar and discuss with Ruhi and ask her to leave or give a genuine chance to their relationship. Here its his own brother. It is disgusting. It is not only about his heart being broken, his self respect will be crushed too. Men have bro code, never your friend's girl. Here it is actually brothers. It is nasty. You can't explain it. Him runniny away makes sense. If family expects Rohit to bury it without letting things out, it will be like their broken parent's marriage only.

What doesn't fit here is Rohit giving easy way out for Ruhi. She should be called out for her behavior. How she was after Armaan, not leaving a single chance to spend time with him even though she was married to Rohit. She is a grown up women, she can break the alliance but she went ahead with it and has cheated Rohit. He should ask for a divorce. Focus on his career, come out of the shadow of Armaan and then marry some other woman who is into him.

He should be nice to Abhira and with Armaan, take as much time as he wants

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Yes that’s how a rational person should think