Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Naa.. we don't know if the guy walked in knowingly, or if Ruhi had braked and he pretended to fall anyway? I mean DKP is capable of pulling any crap out of the hat if they have decided to show Ruhi innocent!

Or they're together in this smiley37

Today’s episode was good but after reading spoilers on other thread couldn’t enjoy it fully. When I know Ar Ru ko pani pelayega and khana bhi kaheyaga its just ruined for me 🫤
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Separate forever nahi smiley36but yes, surely atleast take a break for now

I wish they show the separation also as a kind of mutual one where they realize inspite of loving each other, it is not the right time for them now( way we have realized😊)... And not show it due to 3rd angle or someone's manipulation or a one sided sacrifice..

Edited by Solitudelover - 2 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Krinya

She did not..ruhi was playing with the car & accidentally put the car on reverse gear , akshara took over from her but by that time arohi was hit ..just so that ruhi doesn't think of herself as her moms killer , akshu took the blame n Manish kicked her out ..

then this accident is high time for Ruhi to recall that scenario.. since the other party is dead and gone .. and dead folks tell no tales

Today is the same day when that person died maybe it’s a way to indicate Ruhi to come clean about her past

Yes Armaan will get her bail sorted ..infront of the magistrate..

Ruhi said sorry jaan bujh ke nahi kiya .. but tell me was she really in her senses and should she risk other people’s lives and family and aspirations.. just because she’s angry

What if someone had got killed ..what if this guy is permanently disabled.. why should one vent out the anger on others

Simply because she has wiped off the rest of her family like a she devil.. and no person is left behind in the house to kill .. she will start killing Bahar ke log

Edited by Aadi04 - 2 months ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Today’s episode was good but after reading spoilers on other thread couldn’t enjoy it fully. When I know Ar Ru ko pani pelayega and khana bhi kaheyaga its just ruined for me 🫤

Let's wait for the epi , it can be played out in a diff way

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

The mandir bit was probably early in the morning, so Ruhi has been driving rashly for the entire day? Girl you need better coping mechanisms, at least one that does not have the risk of injuring another person or yourself smiley24

And she was driving with an 80 year old tailing her .. MG did not collapse..
Would have made more sense if MG had a driver driving the car

sias2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Let's wait for the epi , it can be played out in a diff way

That’s right !I really don’t think so Armaan would eat from her hands ! Itna sab hone k baad I doubt he would do it! He is gonna play safe might as well tell. Ruhi to stay in limits. Dekhte hai .. please armaansa abhi reverse gear me mat jana !!
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Or they're together in this smiley37

Haan wo bhi hosakta hai smiley37

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

I wish they show the separation also as a kind of mutual one where they realize inspite of loving each other, it is not the right time for them now( way we have realized😊)... And not show it due to 3rd angle or someone's manipulation or a one sided sacrifice..

That'd be ideal and super progressive of them to do! But I doubt we're that lucky smiley39

India_TV thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Aadi04

then this accident is high time for Ruhi to recall that scenario.. since the other party is dead and gone .. and dead folks tell no tales

Today is the same day when that person died maybe it’s a way to indicate Ruhi to come clean about her past

Yes Armaan will get her bail sorted ..infront of the magistrate..

Ruhi said sorry jaan bujh ke nahi kiya .. but tell me was really in her senses and should she risk other people’s lives and family and aspirations.. just because she’s angry

What is someone had got killed ..what if this guy is permanently disabled.. why should one vent out the anger on others

Simply because she has wiped off the rest of her family like a she devil.. and no person is left behind in the house to kill .. she will start killing Bahar ke log

exactly.....this accident could definitely been avoided. as Ruhi was in anger and was driving fast......This driving fast in anger to a sure shot recipe of accident hoti hai.....

and anger bhi kis baat per? Ki she is not the whole of the world for her p nanu? I mean kya selfish and immature character hai yeh.....her zidd ki mein ghat nahi jaayungi....she kept on driving for hours??😂

Ise mature sacchi acchi character batate hain???😂

and abhira ko ziddi???😂

armaan aankhe kholo and delho....samjho...😂