Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

one thing that I am not too happy about is the way they keep calling Abhira "ziddi" as if to suggest that she is a difficult person to live with or not an easy person to love

She is not so ziddi that she is unreasonable unlike the zidd of Ruhi who refused to see the obvious and coerced Armaan to marry her and love her , or Kaveri whose ego is bigger than everything or Vidya-Madhav who couldnt reconcile for all these years, or Sanjay who wont stop creating trouble.

If anything Abhira should feel like Armaan isnt easy to love but she never feels that because it is unconditional and pure. Loving Armaan means dealing with entire family including people like Kaveri, Sanjay and Charu and a clingy ex like Ruhi and the baagage of his past with Ruhi. Yet Abhira has never felt it a "task" to love him and his family. she accepted that he is a package deal with his dadi, fufa etc. Even the chitwaali bit she had come to terms with way earlier but Ruhi is chitwaali caught her offguard and that bit is too much to take. 10 mahine jhoot mein jeena and to feel stupid about how she was telling Ruhi to stay away not realizing that Armaan only gave her that leeway and haq has hit her very hard but she is melting and melting fast

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

literally my first thought when they skipped the accident on screen smiley37

[/QUOTE

But even that version that is shown did not leave it open for interpretation as such, right? It clearly seemed an accident

Naa.. we don't know if the guy walked in knowingly, or if Ruhi had braked and he pretended to fall anyway? I mean DKP is capable of pulling any crap out of the hat if they have decided to show Ruhi innocent!

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I think Kv fear of the family going out of her control and she standing alone will happen and it would be s after Ab leaves - she won't be able to put it on Ab.

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Naa.. we don't know if the guy walked in knowingly, or if Ruhi had braked and he pretended to fall anyway? I mean DKP is capable of pulling any crap out of the hat if they have decided to show Ruhi innocent!

Ok. I thought it might not be a conspiracy since it is not a random pro bono case, but actually of Ab kaki

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

https://x.com/chaandsitaaree/status/1810482742557331523

Abhira's brain literally short-circuited in that first forehead kiss smiley37

I kinda want her to tell him one day that it was the first time she realized her feelings.

And if manisha blabbed about how she made her apply kumkum on nose instead of forehead it'd be even better. Abhira blushing and Arnaan getting to see her innocence would be so cute.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Their mahaan upbringing has caused hit and run in every damn generation. Mansi udaooing akshara, Arohi udaooing manjari, Ruhi udaooing arohi.... Ab agar aur 20 saal ye buddhe dharti pr rhe toh ruhi's daughter will also udaooing abhira/ruhismiley44

Ruhi ki daughter .. ha prison ya asylum me kisi ke sath gulu gulu ho sakta hai

Solitudelover thumbnail

Literally might be the only fd where the shippers also want the couple to separate for now( and then unite) and want all romance to be within limits

Edited by Solitudelover - 2 months ago
Ohgod! thumbnail

Ok. I thought it might not be a conspiracy since it is not a random pro bono case, but actually of Ab kaki

Par kaka bikau nikle tho? smiley37 kuch bhi hosakta hai smiley36

Ohgod! thumbnail

Literally might be the only fd where the shippers also want the couple to separate for now( and then unite) and want all romance to be within limits

Separate forever nahi smiley36but yes, surely atleast take a break for now

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sofna

You sound more happy seeing your armaansa happy smiley36

So, there's NO divorce ever happened if the papers are false... (my hindi stopped at the pink box chosen by Madhav smiley37)

Yeah I want to see him happy before he get in trouble again

when Ruhiza will feed him food with her own handssmiley37smiley37

Yes their annulment was rejected by the court so they're still pati patni

Fufasa, give them fake divorce papers smiley37