Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

bahadur maa ki bahadur beti dialogues by madhav last week. Did madhav see abhiras mom that he is singing bhajans to abhira and her mom. Why can't he sing bhajans of his own mom šŸ¤£. Those who have seen her knew her khaands esp goenkas sisters. From s2 khaands started and with goenkas and mimi in Central place poocho math khaand bahar none went to jail except luvkush as bait of nirbhaya track executed in show. In mandir when pujari asked she doesn't know any details. I felt bad for that girl who was raised for 22 yrs but tight lipped for anything. Isiliye mumma mujhe blood dene nahi deti in hospital when her blood has genetic issues.Next will be after truth out isiliye mumma kuch nahi batayi. Which kid will be kept in dark this much. Her guilt on that death is there that's why tight lipped didn't reach anyone nor spoke until death bed. Atleast if this girl gets that love from both families which she wanted it's fine. Or if they start blames amd khaands again back to square1.

seriously Akshara kaisi ma hai yaaršŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø.. na apni life, apne past ke baare mein bataya, na relatives ke baare bataya in case of crisis, na ek paisa save kiya for her daughter yaha tak ki she didnā€™t even bother to tell her daughter ki she has a genetic problem uska platelets count kam haišŸ˜.. I am not even surprised coz thatā€™s soo Akshara codedšŸ¤£

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

seriously Akshara kaisi ma hai yaaršŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø.. na apni life, apne past ke baare mein bataya, na relatives ke baare bataya in case of crisis, na ek paisa save kiya for her daughter yaha tak ki she didnā€™t even bother to tell her daughter ki she has a genetic problem uska platelets count kam haišŸ˜.. I am not even surprised coz thatā€™s soo Akshara codedšŸ¤£

it suits her personality, traits and characteristics so not surprised. Did you see new precap given in tv

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Ab armaan sa ruhi move on karne ka zimadari bhi lega kya ??

Originally posted by: parusmiley

Ab armaan sa ruhi move on karne ka zimadari bhi lega kya ??

drag on hi šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ ar should leave ruhis cases and run away from udaipur šŸ¤£

Originally posted by: shalu1786

Arohi widow thi, why, every one knows. If abhira claim her mother can be innocent even by 0.001% then she will became a hypocrite, because a death has happened.

With all the lectures of lnsaaf what will be abhira's reaction regarding her mother's past I am waiting.

NB: No court, judge or law book or even sane people will blame a 6 year old and as a mother of 6 year old I can confidently say planning and plotting at the age 6 is impossible.

Mods: since the track is related to ruhi's mother's accident and death, I am talking about that track.

@bold : Exactly I am waiting to see this and I am also sure jaise abhira dusro ke liye justice and punishment ki iccha rakhti hai usme jab uski maa ke uper baat ayegi toh immediately bias hogi ki nahi yeh muje dekhna hai.

Same here. I am also mother of a small child so I know this very well ki 6 saal ke bacche ko car ki technicalities ka kitna samaj hota hai.

parusmiley thumbnail

Team Critics

drag on hi šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ ar should leave ruhis cases and run away from udaipur šŸ¤£

Seriously one is self respect ki over board doosre ko self respect he nahi hai smiley14

parusmiley thumbnail

Team Critics

Mera armaan ko koyi kuch math bolo ..woh dil ke saaf hai sab ka zimadari utne ka shock hai phele family , ruhi , abhira ...pata nahi kal koyi aur hoga smiley37

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Akshara ke actions ke liye Abhira kaise responsible hai?!

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

it suits her personality, traits and characteristics so not surprised. Did you see new precap given in tv

yup just saw.. yeh kya ho raha haišŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø.. triangle ko leke round round ghumte rahengeā€¦ why is Ruhi stating her ddp in front of Ar and woh Banda guilt mein ise move on hone mein help karega?!?šŸ¤Æ seriously ise bekar story nahi mili kya.. jo khud problem hai use problem solve karne ko kaha ja raha haišŸ˜’.. and in all this Ab ka free ka 2 rs jealousy and insecurities dekni padegiā€¦ and roz ab ru ke cat fightsā€¦ I am done with this nonsenseā€¦
Edited by Firefly_shines - 2 months ago