Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

today krishh dialogues to abhira bhabhi ab bhayya dadi ke khilaf bolne lage hi aap man javo. I didn't like this line. So if ar is against dadi abhira should accept him as per krishh or a reason to shout on dadi is her acceptance as her krishh. Did she not love him the way he was with dadi vidya or ruhi why should he change or shout unless necessary. If he balances wife and family that's needed not pleasing dadi to scold abhira or please abhira to scold dadi. This is not the situation right or wrong should be chosen not the person. Helping ruhi is his professional side and humanity. When dadi stamped abhira flowers before she went to ar, she told ar has big heart like he helped you shayad he may help ruhi if she needs him. That's why abhira is stopping him saying tum bahut ache ho and tomorrow she may ask him not to help her as per bts bits. She thinks ar helped her when she was in bas state so he loves her if he goes to help ruhi seeing her conditions he may fall for her. All dadis words on head roaming as wifi. Teesri koi aur from there only 🤣Who got third person in between now then.

If ar gives any hopes again to ruhi she will roam again as soul mate 🤣🤣

Yes I agree , that dialogue was unnecessary ...plus , arman can occasionally stand for abhira against dadi , he won't do it everytime ..n this can't be the pre requisite also...

When everything is laid out clearly on the table , it comes to one's choice which should be wisely picked ..everything about arman is known to abhira now , everything about his family too ..so ye sab baatein fizool ki hoti hai ..everyone including abhira let sanjay off the hook for such a big thing ..poddars ke saath tamasha ke alawa kuch na Hone wala so abhira should be ready..likewise , I don't think ruhi will ever be completely out of their lives ..they will keep her , one way or the other like they r keeping abhira

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

true, even I feel this is to set a base for ab to realise her mother’s kaands… Ruhi se zyaada yeh pura drama Ab ke liye ho raha hai.. she was a 6 year old kid who had no clue what happened except her beloved maasi accepting her crime.. toh iss accident ka uspe koi impact nahi hone wala.. she won’t magically remember something she herself is unaware of (also something she didn’t do)… as much as people want ek bachi pe blame nahi aane wala neither they will show Ruhi as mahanta ki Devi forgiving her maasi… but definitely this will make Ab realise her and her mother’s blunders… jitna ab Ruhi ke against jayegi saza dilane ke liye utna hi bada jatka lagega when she will come to know her mother unintentionally caused the death of Ruhi’s parents… and you are right maybe this truth will make Ab leave law… wese bhi lawyer bane layak nahi hai.. sirf professional and personal life mix karke sab ka band baja sakti hai.. ya impulsively case ko aur complicate kar sakti hai.. it’s better she opens a stationary shop or drive auto post leap…

https://youtu.be/iRGdK06EB7w?si=2w87qk0wkwQzWj-K

How can a 6 yr old bacha who doesn’t even know what was happening around her will be responsible for her mother’s death. logically she is not even in car at the time of accident. Ak came to the car and scolded Ruhi, she got down and accidentally released the handbrake.. the car started to slide back, Ak like a super woman got into the car to stop it.. instead of pulling the hand brake she tried to control the steering and as a result the car hit her mom. Ak didn’t accept it just because she was being mahaan. Somewhere She knows that she is responsible for that accident.

If Abhira thinks and believes that accident happened because Ruhi was in drivers seat then her mom is also responsible for the accident as she was also in the drivers seat. People are speculating that it’s for Ruhi’s realization, but i feel it’s for Abhira to know how Ruhi’s mom died and who is behind it.

As Meher said, the accident may be planted by that guy who gave loan to Manish. I assumed Yuvi only because the victim is Ak’s connect let’s see how they unfold this plot.

P.S: mods I shared the video just to rewind Ruhi’s mom accident as it is closely related to the accident in ongoing plot and the discussion happening today regarding it. If it’s against to forum rules, I’m ok to delete it.

Edited by Susi26 - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Susi26

How can a 6 yr old bacha who doesn’t even know what was happening around her will be responsible for her mother’s death. logically she is not even in car at the time of accident. Ak came to the car and scolded Ruhi, she got down and accidentally released the handbrake.. the car started to slide back, Ak like a super woman got into the car to stop it.. instead of pulling the hand brake she tried to control the steering and as a result the car hit her mom. Ak didn’t accept it just because she was being mahaan. Somewhere She knows that she is responsible for that accident.

If Abhira thinks and believes that accident happened because Ruhi was in drivers seat then her mom is also responsible for the accident as she was also in the drivers seat. People are speculating that it’s for Ruhi’s realization, but i feel it’s for Abhira to know how Ruhi’s mom died and who is behind it.

@bold : Exactly. Abhira ki statement ke according toh uski mother ko bhi legal punishment milna chahiye tha, uske uper bhi case file hona chahiye tha but woh toh choti si galti bol kar nikal li . Aarohi widow thi so koi uske liye case file karnewala nahi tha. Jaise iss admi ki biwi uske justice ke liye case file kar rahi hai waise aarohi ke justice ke liye uska spouse neil nahi tha uss time unfortunately .
Ruhi ke mooh se galti se ho gaya , sorry for whatever happened itna toh nikal raha hai. Abhira ki mother se toh utna bhi nahi hua tha kyunki usne toh kabhi yeh tak nahi mana ki aarohi ki accident death mai uska bhi kuch contribution hai .

Mods: since this track’s accident is related to Ruhi’s mother aarohi ‘s death due to accident, Akshara ki baat karni padd rahi hai since she was on driving seat. I think jab tab yeh track chal raha hai tab tak definitely akshara aarohi accident case ki baat karni he padegi kyunki everything is linked in this track.

Originally posted by: Krinya

Yes I agree , that dialogue was unnecessary ...plus , arman can occasionally stand for abhira against dadi , he won't do it everytime ..n this can't be the pre requisite also...

When everything is laid out clearly on the table , it comes to one's choice which should be wisely picked ..everything about arman is known to abhira now , everything about his family too ..so ye sab baatein fizool ki hoti hai ..everyone including abhira let sanjay off the hook for such a big thing ..poddars ke saath tamasha ke alawa kuch na Hone wala so abhira should be ready..likewise , I don't think ruhi will ever be completely out of their lives ..they will keep her , one way or the other like they r keeping abhira

to be frank in real life too many tracks play for us it's upto us how we manage Wo leaving the bonds or love adjusting accepting relationships. It's for lifetime. Similarly we can't guarantee abhira is right all time or ar is wrong all time or vice versa. There is no guarantee it's upto the individual who takes it ahead or drops back. If she goes back also in future any family if she has to go through none will be saints faces change but politics will be same. If she wants love and family she should accept them. Is arman asking her with conditions because he too faced problems with dadi due to her. Will she stop intruding or challenging dadi to avoid fights 🤣🤣 guarantee kya hi if they accept her the swabhimaan aur ziddi ladki again😜

Originally posted by: Susi26

As Meher said, the accident may be planted by that guy who gave loan to Manish. I assumed Yuvi only because the victim is Ak’s connect let’s see how they unfold this plot.

P.S: mods I shared the video just to rewind Ruhi’s mom accident as it is closely related to the accident in ongoing plot and the discussion happening today regarding it. If it’s against to forum rules, I’m ok to delete it.

running and entering a moving car is a dangerous stunt by a pregnant lady. When this bit is shown in episode we were choked with the situation first on top of it stupidity and indecisiveness to think and act according to situation. In front of elders half truth as choti si galati and in room before her fiance another truth out. If the real truth was known to elders they could have stopped her in the hate process by kid made the kid understand. Every kid could have got a family of father and mother.

Mods..today's accident of ruhi in episode is parallel of ak accident so we were in discussion. This will lead to abhira being ak truth to goenkas next.

Edited by Mehersudha - 2 months ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Why are you posting this, you never want Armaanza to be forgiven smiley38

Clips like this will remind, others he was horrible smiley36

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

running and entering a moving car is a dangerous stunt by a pregnant lady. When this bit is shown in episode we were choked with the situation first on top of it stupidity and indecisiveness to think and act according to situation. In front of elders half truth as choti si galati and in room before her fiance another truth out. If the real truth was known to elders they could have stopped her in the hate process by kid made the kid understand. Every kid could have got a family of father and mother.

Mods today's accident of ruhi in episode is parallel of ak accident so we were in discussion.

Honestly she has not just killed Ruhi’s mother but also added poison in 6 year old child’s delicate mind by her lies and hiding entire sequence of accident.

Look at abhira, ek unknown ke accident par uski justice ki itni chaah hai , ruhi ki toh apni maa ke sath yeh sab hua tha, fir bhi na ruhi ko apni maa ke liye koi justice mila na maa ka pyar mil paaya.
Must say iss accident se ruhi ko kuch realisation ho na ho, abhira ko kabhi na kabhi yeh pata chalna he chahiye that her mother was on driving seat jab 6 saal ki ruhi ki mother ki death hui. I want to see her face and I also want to see ki kya jab uski khud ki maa ki baat ayegi tab justice ke liye uska stand same rehta hai ya tab woh biased behave karegi.

Edited by sweet_tania - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Honestly she has not just killed Ruhi’s mother but also added poison in 6 year old child’s delicate mind by her lies and hiding entire sequence of accident.

Look at abhira, ek unknown ke accident par uski justice ki itni chaah hai , ruhi ki toh apni maa ke sath yeh sab hua tha, fir bhi na ruhi ko apni maa ke liye koi justice mila na maa ka pyar mil paaya.
Must say iss accident se ruhi ko kuch realisation ho na ho, abhira ko kabhi na kabhi yeh pata chalna he chahiye that her mother was on driving seat jab 6 saal ki ruhi ki mother ki death hui. I want to see her face and I also want to see ki kya jab uski khud ki maa ki baat ayegi tab justice ke liye uska stand same rehta hai ya tab woh biased behave karegi.

bahadur maa ki bahadur beti dialogues by madhav last week. Did madhav see abhiras mom that he is singing bhajans to abhira and her mom. Why can't he sing bhajans of his own mom 🤣. Those who have seen her knew her khaands esp goenkas sisters. From s2 khaands started and with goenkas and mimi in Central place poocho math khaand bahar none went to jail except luvkush as bait of nirbhaya track executed in show. In mandir when pujari asked she doesn't know any details. I felt bad for that girl who was raised for 22 yrs but tight lipped for anything. Isiliye mumma mujhe blood dene nahi deti in hospital when her blood has genetic issues.Next will be after truth out isiliye mumma kuch nahi batayi. Which kid will be kept in dark this much. Her guilt on that death is there that's why tight lipped didn't reach anyone nor spoke until death bed. Atleast if this girl gets that love from both families which she wanted it's fine. Or if they start blames amd khaands again back to square1.
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Who knows maybe Mad-Hav and Akshoo were past lovers in kolej etc isliye he is so attached to her and her Beti..

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Who knows maybe Mad-Hav and Akshoo were past lovers in kolej etc isliye he is so attached to her and her Beti..

patti3 kya 🤑