Users

Frequent Posters

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

https://x.com/chaandsitaaree/status/1810482742557331523

Abhira's brain literally short-circuited in that first forehead kiss smiley37

Actually abhitak it's only from Armaan's side...Intentionally unintentionally sab...smiley37...Abhira ke taraf se kaafi premium lag rah hai..Its protected( ek promo me dha I know ,,but not in episode))

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Separate forever nahi smiley36but yes, surely atleast take a break for now

Just like Madhu said..Agli baar.Aise judo ki kabhi alag na ho keliye...But itv itself is their own villain...Kabhi na kabhi toh honge..But atleast character butchering ke alawa koi raasta doondo seperation keliye. .

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Yeah I want to see him happy before he get in trouble again

when Ruhiza will feed him food with her own handssmiley37smiley37

Yes their annulment was rejected by the court so they're still pati patni

Fufasa, give them fake divorce papers smiley37

Armaan baba ko shayad theory nahi practical zyaada samaj aayega...Abhira ka koi acha sacha dost can clear out his cloud in his brain smiley37...Why always him should be in fun...Toda maza toh Hume bhi lene do..smiley37

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

I wish they show the separation also as a kind of mutual one where they realize inspite of loving each other, it is not the right time for them now( way we have realized😊)... And not show it due to 3rd angle or someone's manipulation or a one sided sacrifice..

Armaan ke taraf se painful hi hoga..Becoz according to him he is a normal insaan and she is hulk ki maameri behen..smiley37

Jockes apart he is so weak in controlling his emotions than Abhira...Though he is saying he is ready to wait for her ...But her leaving Udaipur ,,it will brock him again .

Edited by Visszz - 2 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Watching old scenes reminds me exactly why Abhira is so right to be scared of Ruhis impact on their rishtaa and why she is unable to trust Armaan wholeheartedly.

If we recap all the moments there are WAY too many times where Armaan gave Ruhi leeway to interfere and supported Ruhi, the stuff he did/said when he divorced her in the most brutal way (mutually calmly bhi karsakta tha) , the stuff he did/said when he decided to marry Ruhi, the number of tears Abhira has shed, the loneliness and even physical pain, hunger etc she has faced and finally the revelation of the past happening in the most cruel way- all that is the reason she is unable to take a leap of faith.

Pyaar kaafi nahi hai yeh toh Abhira bhi bolti hai.

There have been way too many times he let her down and its difficult to trust now.

She wants to trust him. She wants to be his wife . She wants a happy together forever. She really does.

But everyday something happens to break her.

Even now she's at the cusp of giving in and she's gonna see him back to running behind Ruhi out of guilt.

Its never ending. Her heartache, discomfort and pain is unending.

She keeps on forgiving, forgetting, moving on. She never holds grudges. But people keep taking her for granted. Not just Armaan. Every single person treats her badly or is indifferent, then flips into pro Abhira, then flips back again🙄. Even Madhav , chorus gang, chachi have been indifferent/silent/negligent many times when Abhira needed them.

Its really gonna be sad to watch her look jealous and hurt by Ar-Ruhi interactions even now when she has clearly told Ar that she's uncomfortable with Ruhi and would like him to maintain boundaries. Aur kitna clearly bolein ?!

Kyun dena hai hanky, paani Ruhi ko jab uske ghar ke 3 log aur hai vahaan?! Kyun khaana hai uske saath lunch?

Until he learns the meaning of boundaries and also manages to actually enforce it when Ruhi crosses it, he is never gonna be able to gain Abhiras trust.

Sirf badi badi baatein nahi chahiye, she needs to see him do the little things that show her that he really knows what it means to enforce boundaries with an ex.

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: sias2

That’s right !I really don’t think so Armaan would eat from her hands ! Itna sab hone k baad I doubt he would do it! He is gonna play safe might as well tell. Ruhi to stay in limits. Dekhte hai .. please armaansa abhi reverse gear me mat jana !!

Itna brain toh hoga na uske paas..And aajkal if articles all are not happening..Like Abhira's accident, Shivani

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

yeah they r still showing her manipulative,selfish ,evil and a hypocrite ,I guess she will have a redemption too , shayad itni jaldi nahi , only after Ak’s revelation. kal mandir gayi Rohit se maafi mangne?😂 Rohit mandir mein hai 😂 ? Rohit ki maa ke paas kyun nahi gayi maafi mangne? She should apologise to Vidya for ruining Rohit’s life and for taking away her son from her. She should apologise to Abhira for humiliating her and ruining her plans to confess , she should apologise to Armaan too for being immoral ,manipulative and guilt tripping him and then throwing him alone under the bus when she is equally wrong. She should apologise to MG for keeping away Ak and her kids because of her mistake ,except Armaan’s part I guess most will happen 😂

They r giving one of the best redemptions for Armaan that ppl still able to connect with him even after watching Shiv sakthi jaisa unacceptable harquat with his babhi 😂 so only Ruhi accepting her mistakes and working on them will make the audience to accept her after the revelation WW karenge tho ppl will hate her more. Anyway they will force sisterly bond on us and Baby Sharma will love her Ruhi didi and will force us to love her too 😂

You know I have mentioned time and again that Ruhi Birla is a real panauti. Looks like I was really right.. this woman would indeed make sure to end the Goenkas once and for all. Even if we ignore what she did as a child, her actions as a grown up woman in her late 20s is so alarming. And I don't see a redemption for this woman, at least not one that people would accept.

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Optimism ki daath! smiley32 but yes, this is a far-fetched possibility.. I'm only skeptical because makers are hell bent on showing Ruhi improving! Or actually, maybe Pendulum banne ki baari ab Ruhi ki hai and she'd fall in love with Armaan "again" like Surekha said and justify doing all crappy things in the name of love smiley44smiley37 either ways hume bhagwan bachaye!

Sabse badi naa insaafi toh viewers ke saath ho rah hai na...Na dramatic revelation, only leads ddp,Villain get whitewash and clean chit. I really miss ekta in this thanda revelation...

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Visszz

Armaan baba ko shayad theory nahi practical zyaada samaj aayega...Abhira ka koi acha sacha dost can clear out his cloud in his brain smiley37...Why always him should be in fun...Toda maza toh Hume bhi lene do..smiley37

Who else will be as entertaining as Armaanza, smiley37

People are saying they don't want to see Abhira jealous they want Armaan smiley36

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

The only way any girl would want to hand feed the dude who left her at the altar is if that food was poisoned. This show would get 10x better if they could actually make people interestingly evil.

Waise zeher ki tarah hi hai,,,if that scene happens(doesn't seem he is that dimag gone case now))uska toh bashing se hi sab murder karega smiley37...