Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

depends on situation why they are meeting again. Ruhis life is tossed. She trusted ar and called him to help will he say no why can't he help her. They have that comfortable dosti always. He didn't marry her does not mean he hates her. She respected his decision of love and understood him when he explained her. After that she was away when it's a case on gv her first choice was other lawyers but dadi got her back to ar. There is no wrong in helping them. When its on her life she was asking him to help. She has no other go even if she called dadi ar could have come. Last time he said for abhira I am helping gv case this time for ruhi. There is no need to give any clarification there to anyone as it's professional side. And they both let go that shadi and mandap phase that's why both are normal have no other intentions. For ex. If a divorcee amd kid stay and the woman moved on, the other side father who also moved on but they meet for kids. Not always ots taken in doubt. Seconds on both sides have no haq to interfere in the first baggage . Here there is nothing simply shaq ki keeda now and words on head filled through dadi. Everyone told accordingly one is in love another not love. So whom to trust. If she wants a family with ar it's free. Orelse no need to look back and cry buckets as if everything is looted mein barbad ho gayi sab mujhe dokha diye. She is ok with vidya who kept ruhi on head or slapped her. She is waiting for dadis acceptance next no doubt woh kahi nahi jayegi sirf batein hi bas

If you ask me , I have no issues if arman takes up ruhis case....the thing is , he can't tip toe around abhira , if he does , it will be very suffocating & this won't last long ..he can't be doing everything just to please her , specially in the case when she doesn't care for his opinion in what she must do.

I will re iterate , in his heart & his mind , ruhi is not his love..he made it clear to her , she asked him to not hold any guilt ...baat khatam ho gayi ..he need not convince us of his love for abhira , the guy has been shouting over the roof since so many days . This is very different frm the time when he was conflicted between the two.

But eating from her hands & taking care of her specially when her family is around is stupid , inviting trouble for himself & ruhi..coz ruhi may again get ideas , shes not acting normal frm a long time .....plus , getting into personal stuff is not necessary..he is not a baby who needs to be fed...again, I won't bring abhira into the picture coz idc..she already rejected arman & taking time for final decision so even if she decides otherwise , who cares ? Nothing can convince her , she has to take a leap of faith & it's entirely her choice . Once she does it , there's no turning bk ...

Edited by Krinya - 2 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Krinya

If you ask me , I have no issues if arman takes up ruhis case....the thing is , he can't tip toe around abhira , if he does , it will be very suffocating & this won't last long ..he can't be doing everything just to please her , specially in the case when she doesn't care for his opinion in what she must do.

I will re iterate , in his heart & his mind , ruhi is not his love..he made it clear to her , she asked him to not hold any guilt ...baat khatam ho gayi ..he need not convince us of his love for abhira , the guy has been shouting over the roof since so many days . This is very different frm the time when he was conflicted between the two.

But eating from her hands & taking care of her specially when her family is around is stupid , inviting trouble for himself & ruhi..coz ruhi may again get ideas , shes not acting normal frm a long time .....plus , getting into personal stuff is not necessary..he is not a baby who needs to be fed...again, I won't bring abhira into the picture coz idc..she already rejected arman & taking time for final decision so even if she decides otherwise , who cares ? Nothing can convince her , she has to take a leap of faith & it's entirely her choice . Once she does it , there's no turning bk ...

i feel usko haath se aise directly khilathe hue na dikhaye. As yeah i agree it will look bad.

May be i feel armaan is in guilt. So he will put everything to save ruhi as that will make him feel bit better. So may be if they show a scene where ruhi notices that he has not eaten anything since morning and avoiding food and she feeds his through a spoon a or puts a roll in his mouth by fooling him as rejects food. Warna i Don't think ruhi will go to feed him without any reason or he will accept the food with his own will knowing dynamics of them. But baaki writers pe depend kartha hai kya khichdi karna wale hai 😁 if they show ruhi feeding armaan it will look weird on both ruhi and ar.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i feel usko haath se aise directly khilathe hue na dikhaye. As yeah i agree it will look bad.

May be i feel armaan is in guilt. So he will put everything to save ruhi as that will make him feel bit better. So may be if they show a scene where ruhi notices that he has not eaten anything since morning and avoiding food and she feeds his through a spoon a or puts a roll in his mouth by fooling him as rejects food. Warna i Don't think ruhi will go to feed him without any reason or he will accept the food with his own will knowing dynamics of them. But baaki writers pe depend kartha hai kya khichdi karna wale hai 😁 if they show ruhi feeding armaan it will look weird on both ruhi and ar.

They're just making it up as something big..the accident is a minor case , Haan goenka loan business is bad ..max he can give money n save them..other than that, I dun think he needs to feel guilty forever otherwise it'll be a never ending cycle ..ruhi needs to come out of it on her own , or with help...

Let's wait for court scene ...we can comment later ..

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

true, even I feel this is to set a base for ab to realise her mother’s kaands… Ruhi se zyaada yeh pura drama Ab ke liye ho raha hai.. she was a 6 year old kid who had no clue what happened except her beloved maasi accepting her crime.. toh iss accident ka uspe koi impact nahi hone wala.. she won’t magically remember something she herself is unaware of (also something she didn’t do)… as much as people want ek bachi pe blame nahi aane wala neither they will show Ruhi as mahanta ki Devi forgiving her maasi… but definitely this will make Ab realise her and her mother’s blunders… jitna ab Ruhi ke against jayegi saza dilane ke liye utna hi bada jatka lagega when she will come to know her mother unintentionally caused the death of Ruhi’s parents… and you are right maybe this truth will make Ab leave law… wese bhi lawyer bane layak nahi hai.. sirf professional and personal life mix karke sab ka band baja sakti hai.. ya impulsively case ko aur complicate kar sakti hai.. it’s better she opens a stationary shop or drive auto post leap…

ruhi didn't see anything she was playing in car unknowingly released hand break. Susi gave another guess might be these sudden kaki and hubby can be from yuvraj so let's see
Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

ruhi didn't see anything she was playing in car unknowingly released hand break. Susi gave another guess might be these sudden kaki and hubby can be from yuvraj so let's see

quite possible… I feel it can also be the man who gave Manish loan coz once Ruhi is out of the picture, it’s easy to acquire property… I somehow feel this kaka kaki is planted by him.. baby queen will get to know this at the last moment and save Ruhi.. ese ek time mein dono cases solve hojayenge.. Goenkas will get their property back and ruhi will be proven innocent… and as always ab will fight from both sides…

Originally posted by: Krinya

today krishh dialogues to abhira bhabhi ab bhayya dadi ke khilaf bolne lage hi aap man javo. I didn't like this line. So if ar is against dadi abhira should accept him as per krishh or a reason to shout on dadi is her acceptance as her krishh. Did she not love him the way he was with dadi vidya or ruhi why should he change or shout unless necessary. If he balances wife and family that's needed not pleasing dadi to scold abhira or please abhira to scold dadi. This is not the situation right or wrong should be chosen not the person. Helping ruhi is his professional side and humanity. When dadi stamped abhira flowers before she went to ar, she told ar has big heart like he helped you shayad he may help ruhi if she needs him. That's why abhira is stopping him saying tum bahut ache ho and tomorrow she may ask him not to help her as per bts bits. She thinks ar helped her when she was in bas state so he loves her if he goes to help ruhi seeing her conditions he may fall for her. All dadis words on head roaming as wifi. Teesri koi aur from there only 🤣Who got third person in between now then.

If ar gives any hopes again to ruhi she will roam again as soul mate 🤣🤣

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

quite possible… I feel it can also be the man who gave Manish loan coz once Ruhi is out of the picture, it’s easy to acquire property… I somehow feel this kaka kaki is planted by him.. baby queen will get to know this at the last moment and save Ruhi.. ese ek time mein dono cases solve hojayenge.. Goenkas will get their property back and ruhi will be proven innocent… and as always ab will fight from both sides…

I am also thinking that shashaank only he wants to abduct goenka villa his eyes we're there. Ropu said neelami of house in bytes so till auction it will go and come back to them.
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

I am also thinking that shashaank only he wants to abduct goenka villa his eyes we're there. Ropu said neelami of house in bytes so till auction it will go and come back to them.

Kya din aagaye bechare Goenka’s ke all this tamasha is happening in their very old age when they should really be dead. Looks like S4 is their karma season. I say this Shashank should keep the vile hags as his slaves alongside abducting the vahiyaat villa. Perfect punishment for this gutterchap phemli for ruining so many lives.

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Yes our Armaanza pyaraza cuteza Armaanza smiley42smiley42......

❤️....

But kabhi kabhi dimag ghum ho jaathe hai smiley37

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Yeah today the episode was not at jumpneck speed .. there was time to settle and soak in

So this paper was sent by Madhav to Armaan and Abhira together .., and Vidya knows about it

so Madhav’s family totally knows about it .. and they have totally cut this information from the rest ..

Good going Madhav .. joint families are good … but it’s always better to keep some confidential information within the inner loop

He has given Armaan n Abhira the right to decide how to proceed . If the original paper is with Madhav then that’s why he was comfortably sitting with it .. I am not sure about this .. but if Armaan is comfortable with waiting.. so let’s wait .

Now both know it’s a crime to marry anyone else .. that’s good enough.. and Madhav was in hospital and Sanjay was hiding this information from family

Vidya is going to takeover the coveted Ashwini position from Madhav .. and try to keep her beta and bahu in tow ..

Kaveri Is hallucinating.. and she’s wierd ..

She should now worry that Vidya is going to be the main power centre in the house .. she’s running her independent household.

Ruhi is on a road rampage .. she’s clearly unhinged .. and MG at 90 is following her .. zyada chances to inke accident karne ke hai . Inki car bhi Toh kharab thhi

The accident has not been shown ..but even if Ruhi gets away .. she’s unleashing her anger and frustration on innocent bystanders

Earlier she used to kill her her husband .. now why should others pay for Ruhi ka DDP

She will Bahao crocodile 🐊 tears and MG will give her the clean chit .. but the point is MG knows that Rubi has been behaving irrationally for quite some time rather the whole day .. she should be sent for treatment..

That man already had multiple heartattack and doing this race race with grand daughter...Him and his heart attack only come to make kalesh or guilt trip ...smiley39