Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I hope she reacts same way as she is behaving now when she gets to know about her mumma committing crime

Fl kare toh sab maaf baki log kare toh ghor anyay and criminal offence.

I hope this track is leading towards ruhi calling out all the wrong deeds ak did and become a lawyer. Aise thodi na they will show ak confessing infront of goenka's that she is responsible for ruhi's mumma's death.

One way of looking at is may ab will fight as if ruhi has committed a murder. But once ruhi is proven innocent AB will still call her as criminal. Once ak truth reveals ruhi may give her back that you called me criminal and what will you say for your mother who killed my mom by mistake? Was partially responsible for my dad's demise by mistake? Who never informed me about poppy and my brother's demise? What punishment you give it your mom for all her deeds ?

Now she is not alive i want justice. So may be the biggest punishment ab will give it to her mumma would be sacrificing her law career as that was ak's biggest dream 😂

Phir stationary dukaan open 👏

Mods: not discussing gen 3 here. I am talking about reactions that gen 4 characters will have post seeing same scenarios that happened in gen 4 which is going on in current track.

reason for ar as ruhis lawyer is there now. This is a professional issue for ar and abhira for ruhi . When personal story is out, and ruhi questions that day ar too will have to listen as abhira was saying in professional mode then what for personal side intake. There is a difference in forehead kiss today then she was jumping in happiness and floating in air. Here she was calm and not jumping thinking to chose heart or mind. And all these extras are forcing her in a way it looks first leap milan. Kaira had difference of opinions but they United on their own Wo others giving them gyan they were left to take their own time to decide. Other one all cupids use to give push and later keep calm 😌. Vidya is giving ar gyan to have patience as the ladki is ziddi aur swabhimaani.But when family came in she was making abhira think to chose arman. Madhav asked all not to force her. Ruhi bhabhi ka kya a dialogue by charu in end is like doodh mein namak 🤣🤣. So they are still on that mode again. Yesterday kaveri had two pics one only kaveri smiling all are calm no abhira there,second is wo kaveri all are happy. Through dadis hands old pic is torn near madhav side. So through madhav that kaveris facade happy family image is broken. Ruhis accident is not not given in episode so the curiosity trp factor comes when needed.

Bhagwan ji / tootha taara mujhe sirf vm rista thik karni hi aur kuch nahi chahiye, I hate love 🤣🤣 kya hoga abhira ka dekhni hi 🤣

Edited by Mehersudha - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Krinya

Abhira ..vaise bhi kahin nai jayegismiley37 Aise bhi nai jayegi ..kaise bhi nai jayegismiley37

yaad rakhna ruhi ki dialogues tum kahi nahi javoge 🤣🤣

Originally posted by: parusmiley

The story is not leading anywhere can the seperation happen pls let abhira take the call of having divorce as she doesn't trust Arman .. armaan kuch bhi Karo trust nahi aatha he nahi .. today he literally begged to trust ... Kya bakwas leke aathe yar trp ke liya ...

Dkp members should stop visiting forum .. yesterday only I clearly said dadi will left out and she will be the real orphan smiley18 they will give life for each other they love each other but still they can't be together ..

The upcoming is another one week fuski track smiley44 literally abhira is more forced and begged by armaan to come into his life again 🙏

Divorce reveal kaand again sanjay and kajal got the way ... This is the worst tanda of tanda sasta say sasta reveal I am just done ...

dadi is left by all and are with a bahana to go to outhouse. This is all madhav ki chamatkar. Why didn't he do then when he is needed in that house.
parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

dadi is left by all and are with a bahana to go to outhouse. This is all madhav ki chamatkar. Why didn't he do then when he is needed in that house.

Madhav was useless.... For the some day Vidya will again flip and say masa tum sahi the smiley8

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I just want to say one thing..

That to trust someone action and words should match..

Armaan mybe begging abhira to trust him, saying it again and again than IDK what action is he taking for that trust...

He wants ki abhira bas uski kahi baaton par vishwas kare when his ex still calles him as 3 am friend in need,..and worst is he is making her drink water and apparently gonna eat food...

Ab abhira par aa jao...

Tumhein vishwas nhi karna I get that too becoz obviously other party had given more than enough space to his ex whom he almost married...

But fir tumhein uskinex se ladna hai uske sath rehna hai...

Kyuuunnnnnnn

Lets not discuss ruhi..

She didn't went to save armaan from jail apparently she wants to move on...

She went to armaan for house mortagage case just on dadi insistence

But jaise hi baat khud kinayi she calked ar in ome second...

Yeh kaun sa ajab tareeka hai move on karne ka..

And bandi is saying ki armaan par bharosa hai..

Uh uh Flashback armaan left her at mandap

🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Originally posted by: Nephy1

I just want to say one thing..

That to trust someone action and words should match..

Armaan mybe begging abhira to trust him, saying it again and again than IDK what action is he taking for that trust...

He wants ki abhira bas uski kahi baaton par vishwas kare when his ex still calles him as 3 am friend in need,..and worst is he is making her drink water and apparently gonna eat food...

Ab abhira par aa jao...

Tumhein vishwas nhi karna I get that too becoz obviously other party had given more than enough space to his ex whom he almost married...

But fir tumhein uskinex se ladna hai uske sath rehna hai...

Kyuuunnnnnnn

Lets not discuss ruhi..

She didn't went to save armaan from jail apparently she wants to move on...

She went to armaan for house mortagage case just on dadi insistence

But jaise hi baat khud kinayi she calked ar in ome second...

Yeh kaun sa ajab tareeka hai move on karne ka..

And bandi is saying ki armaan par bharosa hai..

Uh uh Flashback armaan left her at mandap

🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

he came to save her name at that time . Her trust is always there on him in spite of any incidents. Might be that dosti wala trust . He failed in pyar wala trust as no love. When she said in bts mujhe ar pe bharosa hi 🤣🤣 I was like that side for trust he is begging her here bhar bhar ke trust pada hi 🤗😤 there is only drag on going on not move on 🤣
Edited by Mehersudha - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: parusmiley

Madhav was useless.... For the some day Vidya will again flip and say masa tum sahi the smiley8

these are flipping gang any day they turn
Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

he came to save her name at that time . Her trust is always there on him in spite of any incidents. Might be that dosti wala trust . He failed in pyar wala trust as no love. When she said in bts mujhe ar pe bharosa hi 🤣🤣 I was like that side for trust he is begging her here bhar bhar ke trust pada hi 🤗😤 there is only drag on going on not move on 🤣

Oh yeah interesting equation..

Ome trusts him blindly when wrong majorly happened with her...

Other want him but don't trust him ittu sa bhi.

Kya kismat payi hai armaan ne..

In real life person would choose first option without second thoughtsmiley36

And iska yeh katai matlab nhi ki I support ruhi...

edited for mocking

Edited by LizzieBennet - 2 months ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

I loved the Abhimman and Ar-Vidya scenes.

Our blue-green-eyed boy was amazing as always.smiley42smiley42

Edited by Sera-high123 - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Oh yeah interesting equation..

Ome trusts him blindly when wrong majorly happened with her...

Other want him but don't trust him ittu sa bhi.

Kya kismat payi hai armaan ne..

In real life person would choose first option without second thoughtsmiley36

And iska yeh katai matlab nhi ki I support ruhi...

edited for mocking

when abhira confessed her love to him he asked itna karne ke baad bhi mujhse pyar karti hi , same hoga next itna ditch karne ke baad bhi she trusts me and you don't trust me easily 🤣🤣 how they are keeping parallel bits dekho all for next nonsense
Edited by LizzieBennet - 2 months ago