Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Posted: 2 months ago

Vidya & her jokes 😃

"Tum ne jo ladki chuni hai wo bahut swabhimani hai"smiley37

Looks like abhira had a change of heart after dp truth ? Jaate jaate ruk kyun gayi ? Didn't she make up her mind already? Why she stop

Insaf ki devi abhira ji just let go of her papa when she knew he was hiding dp all along & also saved a criminal sanjay ..and then all of them together didn't reveal sanjay is the culprit smiley44

Vidya ka gyan on marriage is funny..I mean itna gyan and she took what? 20 yrs to understand what her husband wants? Irony died a thousand deaths I suppose.

Ruhi was driving for 10 hours & Manish couldn't catch her ? What a poor driver he is ? 🤪 n if ruhi was driving rashly , the guy shouldn't be alive, that's the science principle ..higher the speed, serious the injury..anyways , it's not a hit and run..let's see how the scene plays out ..Arman sa is the go to person for ruhi and he won't back out ..abhira pl pack your bags

Edited by Krinya - 2 months ago
parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Hum ek dusare ke bina maar jayenge .. hum dono bahut payar karte par bharosa nahi hai. . armaan say smiley8smiley8 iss say pyar he nahi karte. ... Dkp kuch aur socho yar daily actors bhi tak chuke hoga .bas karo bhi ddp era .

Naya_31 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Naya_31 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

The story is not leading anywhere can the seperation happen pls let abhira take the call of having divorce as she doesn't trust Arman .. armaan kuch bhi Karo trust nahi aatha he nahi .. today he literally begged to trust ... Kya bakwas leke aathe yar trp ke liya ...

Dkp members should stop visiting forum .. yesterday only I clearly said dadi will left out and she will be the real orphan smiley18 they will give life for each other they love each other but still they can't be together ..

The upcoming is another one week fuski track smiley44 literally abhira is more forced and begged by armaan to come into his life again 🙏

Divorce reveal kaand again sanjay and kajal got the way ... This is the worst tanda of tanda sasta say sasta reveal I am just done ...

christiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sofna

OhMyDz.... So Manish will be on Abhira's side smiley44(99.99%of my predictions do cm out right, if I say so myselfsmiley36)

I guess this case will bring about Abhira's identity reveal and the reason why Ms Nonsense dislikes and blames Akshra for Arohi death...smiley29..

We can only hope that Abhira is able to show that Ruhi caused an accident as a child and is mentally unstable and obsessive and Akshara & her family paid a very heavy price for it then. Also, she is able to show Goenka’s really bad parenting by throwing out Akshara instead of getting Ruhi a therapist as a child!! I really hope that they do not show that Abhira will sacrifice her case and save Ruhi just like Akshara sacrificed her life.

Krinya thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: parusmiley

The story is not leading anywhere can the seperation happen pls let abhira take the call of having divorce as she doesn't trust Arman .. armaan kuch bhi Karo trust nahi aatha he nahi .. today he literally begged to trust ... Kya bakwas leke aathe yar trp ke liya ...

Dkp members should stop visiting forum .. yesterday only I clearly said dadi will left out and she will be the real orphan smiley18 they will give life for each other they love each other but still they can't be together ..

The upcoming is another one week fuski track smiley44 literally abhira is more forced and begged by armaan to come into his life again 🙏

Divorce reveal kaand again sanjay and kajal got the way ... This is the worst tanda of tanda sasta say sasta reveal I am just done ...

Yeah even today she stopped..ye bol ke hum saath nai ho sakte , when she discovered divorce is pending , she decided to give a chance to arman 😝 flip Mata, aaj abhira ka din tha flip hone ka and vidya also 😆 as if arman is giving an exam and abhira is his examiner & he will wait for his grades.

Kal bola "mujhe nahiiiii pata ruhi ko kaise deal karoon..na tab kar payi na ab" ... tomorrow she will take a case against her & also get jealous 😆 ab kya hua ? Aa gaya deal karna ?

Edited by Krinya - 2 months ago
Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Having issues with Ruhi is not the same as creating problems regarding anything and everything. Ruhi is not just a case. she is not just an ex. she is a clingy, manipulative , conniving person. Abhira is right to be scared of her impact on their relationship and marriage having already tolerated it for very long.

Abhira will not come in the way of his professional obligations. Unlike Armaan who straight up doesnt hesitate to tell her to drop a case, she has never told him what to do/not. But its up to him to make her feel secure

it’s okay for beautiful ML to blame the FL for Ruhi’s and Charu’s accident, but its “Abhira is assuming things and behaving unprofessional” when it’s Ruhi the Birla who went real hysterical behind the wheel and hit an old man with her crazy driving skills. smiley20smiley8 Beautiful/green-eyed/hot ML is just being professional smiley9
Krinya thumbnail

Team Critics

Abhira ..vaise bhi kahin nai jayegismiley37 Aise bhi nai jayegi ..kaise bhi nai jayegismiley37