Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

How selfish does one have to be, you're against your 100 years old buddha p-nanu to mention his granddaughter name smiley44. I blame those 3 who fed her idiocy, to hold on to that hatred to feel entitle, to became this bechari. I'm surprise the man she hit is still alive the way she was driving

btw Kaveri may need help, to be imagining Abhira winning when that girl isn't

even thinking about her smiley36

I just hope she doesn't use Ruhi, psychiatrist, cause we can clearly see that don't work.

Edited by pyar-ishk - 2 months ago
leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Disturbed people like this do exist in our world .. I myself know of one person behaving exactly like this

And the parents blame around others and others children for their own actions.

I agree I have a relative who does exactly same for their spoilt brat and blames others.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Aaj problem mein nehi dala? She confused Ab again and ofcourse Ar ko to bamboo maar diya with her dialogue.

But it's a fact, abhira almost slip ho rahi thi, charu brought her back to ugly reality. Baaki kuch reh gaya hain toh kal armaan khud pura kar degasmiley36

I want to know abhira supporters reaction when they get to know armaan took ruhi's case & abhira is appearing against them for her kaki.

Hopefully semi circle se aage bhi kuch dikha de, them discussing something meaningful

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 2 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: leafy2022

And the parents blame around others and others children for their own actions.

I agree I have a relative who does exactly same for their spoilt brat and blames others.

The parents literally get cut off from the rest of the family .. because the adult child in their house cannot not deal with them

How Ruhi behaved yesterday with MG . I have seen the situation play out exactly like this in real life
And it’s consistent behaviour tantrum throwing.. playing victim card .. if they show her sudden recovery it will be a disservice.. because such people do not settle in any relationship even if it starts with love and respect.. their need to always be my way or the highway destroys every genuine relationship

1199684 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

But it's a fact, abhira almost slip ho rahi thi, but charu brought her back to ugly reality. Baaki kuch reh gaya hain toh kal armaan khud pura kar degasmiley36

Yep..Charu is an idiot.But she asked the right question - 'What about Ruhi bhabhi'...And jab tak Ar-Ab vo figure out nahi kar leta,it's better they stay seperately.
Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Goenkas should try to discipline Roohi instead of treating her like a bacchi.. She is close to 30 and won’t take responsibility for any mistake or behave like a responsible adult but throwing tantrums whenever things don’t go the way she wanted.. But she is portrayed as mature, sorted, family oriented girl who is in love with her married jeth! They have spent most time with each other only after their marriage with different individuals but noone suspects it as EMA but true love.. Make it make sense, please! Don’t whitewash her the way no one will buy it.. Give a good redemption track or punish her for her deeds and push her off the cliff!

Edited by Why_though - 2 months ago
Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

No matter how much I am irritated with charu, I am thankful to her for bringing ruhi matter again and again. Whenever abhira meltdown towards armaan, charu reminds abhira that bitter reality of her and armaan's relationship that still ruhi can come between them ( due to armaan's guilt). Don't know about divorce, it will be better if divorce doesn't happen as it was ak's last wish. But armaan and abhira really needs to stay away from each for a time period to clear their minds.

I really wish that seeing armaan giving importance to ruhi coz of his guilt during this case will finally make abhira make her mind to leave. At the end of the case, armaan should also understand that he didn't treat ruhi just like another client and that again broke abhira's budding trust towrads him. They can show ru also letting go of her hatred towards ak or recalling her old memories about her matashree's death, that way they can give her a proper redemption too. Then divorce hearing can happen and give 6 months time period for next hearing. So abhira can leave udaipur to comeback after 6 months and armaan can wait for her staying true to his dialogues, means 6 months leap. Then they can start a fresh. They really need a break from eachother.

Edited by Sajini235 - 2 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

Imo Ab ko agar kisi baat se problem hai toh yeh Ab ki problem hai not Ar’s.. either she has to deal with her insecurities and trust Ar (with his help ofc) or leave him… Ar apni puri life, apna har faisla ab ko bura lagega ya nahi yeh sochke nahi le sakta.. ise Pyaar toh nahi keh sakte.. one can’t dictate someone else’s life… just imagine if roles were reversed, agar Ar ab ko guilt trip karta ya esi expectations rakta toh forum mein dange shuru hojate.. how dare Ar not trust the goddess herself! Rishta and pyaar do logon ka but nibhaye sirf ek.. dusra can walk all over you and you must accept it.. upar se Ruhi ke sath cat fight karke immaturity dikhake kya milega baby queen ko? Now I feel Ab khud hi apni career and apni relationship mein problems create karegi with her impulsiveness and insecurities…

I hope she reacts same way as she is behaving now when she gets to know about her mumma committing crime

Fl kare toh sab maaf baki log kare toh ghor anyay and criminal offence.

I hope this track is leading towards ruhi calling out all the wrong deeds ak did and become a lawyer. Aise thodi na they will show ak confessing infront of goenka's that she is responsible for ruhi's mumma's death.

One way of looking at is may ab will fight as if ruhi has committed a murder. But once ruhi is proven innocent AB will still call her as criminal. Once ak truth reveals ruhi may give her back that you called me criminal and what will you say for your mother who killed my mom by mistake? Was partially responsible for my dad's demise by mistake? Who never informed me about poppy and my brother's demise? What punishment you give it your mom for all her deeds ?

Now she is not alive i want justice. So may be the biggest punishment ab will give it to her mumma would be sacrificing her law career as that was ak's biggest dream 😂

Phir stationary dukaan open 👏

Mods: not discussing gen 3 here. I am talking about reactions that gen 4 characters will have post seeing same scenarios that happened in gen 4 which is going on in current track.

Edited by firewings_diya - 2 months ago