Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

I suspect they will show Ar is not getting time to eat as he is super busy in the case so Ruhi was trying to feed him forcefully. Will not people berate Ab if in such a situation she takes the niwala out and puts it back in Ruhi’s hand. It will be so insensitive of Ab to do that smiley2

it will be good if she does that infront of Manish and Swarna .. and tells them this is how shamelessly Ruhi has been behaving the whole year .. wearing the mask of Rohit’s wife and Armaan’s friend .. so stop blaming Armaan .. and making him feel guilty .. teach your daughter some morals .. instead

Edited by Aadi04 - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: India_TV

exactly.....the makers r showing her wrong in almost all scenarios...iss liye ww to nahi hogi....she will b punised for her evilness....kab hota hai...yeh dekho...

selfish and evil.....manipulative and dhongi......I mean except for talking sweet when she wants to, uske paas koi bhi good quality nahi dikhayee makers ne...aisa bhi kya character bana daala...😂

yeah they r still showing her manipulative,selfish ,evil and a hypocrite ,I guess she will have a redemption too , shayad itni jaldi nahi , only after Ak’s revelation. kal mandir gayi Rohit se maafi mangne?😂 Rohit mandir mein hai 😂 ? Rohit ki maa ke paas kyun nahi gayi maafi mangne? She should apologise to Vidya for ruining Rohit’s life and for taking away her son from her. She should apologise to Abhira for humiliating her and ruining her plans to confess , she should apologise to Armaan too for being immoral ,manipulative and guilt tripping him and then throwing him alone under the bus when she is equally wrong. She should apologise to MG for keeping away Ak and her kids because of her mistake ,except Armaan’s part I guess most will happen 😂

They r giving one of the best redemptions for Armaan that ppl still able to connect with him even after watching Shiv sakthi jaisa unacceptable harquat with his babhi 😂 so only Ruhi accepting her mistakes and working on them will make the audience to accept her after the revelation WW karenge tho ppl will hate her more. Anyway they will force sisterly bond on us and Baby Sharma will love her Ruhi didi and will force us to love her too 😂

Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Yes too many angles to explore .. Armaan and Abhira are still married ..the entire Madhav family now know about this .
I think Shivani track has been postponed…. With the accident then house girvi ….,Goenkas will get more scenes

I was hoping they will bring Shivani track.. when his birth mother truth is out, it will bring in more clarity on what went wrong in Madhav Vidya relationship and Armaan Abhira would have learnt from it and that would have made them not let any third party interfere.. But didn’t want to see an alive Shivani to stir up more trouble.. just wanted their story.. that revelation could have made Armaan not feel like an burden or outsider in his own house and would have reduced his guilt of causing strain in Madhav Vidya relationship and is not “gandha khoon” like Kaveri claims..

They should have waited to bring back Roohi in between them again.. one way it is okay.. they can sort out all issues before getting back together but the separation has been so long with no romance, nok jhok, it’s boring and Roohi is so irritating to watch on screen..

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Today no one is talking about the highlight dialogue of the episode?From Charu ?

I liked charu, for the first time today. Warna jab bhi muhh kholti hain, abhira ko problem mein daalne ke liye hi hota hainsmiley44

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

yeah they r still showing her manipulative,selfish ,evil and a hypocrite ,I guess she will have a redemption too , shayad itni jaldi nahi , only after Ak’s revelation. kal mandir gayi Rohit se maafi mangne?😂 Rohit mandir mein hai 😂 ? Rohit ki maa ke paas kyun nahi gayi maafi mangne? She should apologise to Vidya for ruining Rohit’s life and for taking away her son from her. She should apologise to Abhira for humiliating her and ruining her plans to confess , she should apologise to Armaan too for being immoral ,manipulative and guilt tripping him and then throwing him alone under the bus when she is equally wrong. She should apologise to MG for keeping away Ak and her kids because of her mistake ,except Armaan’s part I guess most will happen 😂

They r giving one of the best redemptions for Armaan that ppl still able to connect with him even after watching Shiv sakthi jaisa unacceptable harquat with his babhi 😂 so only Ruhi accepting her mistakes and working on them will make the audience to accept her after the revelation WW karenge tho ppl will hate her more. Anyway they will force sisterly bond on us and Baby Sharma will love her Ruhi didi and will force us to love her too 😂

yes they are giving good redemption track to Armaan .. he’s getting a range of different things to do with the cast ..it is not female centric anymore .. it is right now dono ki story ..with both of them hogging the screen time 3/4 of the time .. others are seen when they are facing them

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

dekho, if armaan accepts ruhi ka case without proper and valid reason, it will be worse than shiv shakti..

uss waqt there was no commitment....But he was only married...so it was immoral!

iss baar they r still married....abhira has clearly splled out her concerns regarding ruhi...and there are defo more lawyers...udaipur mein to hain hi...armaan ke khud ki firm mein...and ghar mein bhi....to armaan getting involved in this case fighting FOR ruhi AGAINST abhira, defo not good...abhira ke paas aur lawyers ya firm nahi hai to delegate the case...but armaan can do it...to show ur commitment for ur rishta for abhira....

IMO, this is a time for armaan to gain ur trust back.....show what u really want....

whne armaan was oaky for dadi to give money to abhira for armaan ki life...to yahan to armaan bas koi aur lawyer ko hi delegate karega ruhi ke case ko...😂

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Today no one is talking about the highlight dialogue of the episode?From Charu ?

You mean this Charu

Devoshami Im Not Jelous GIF

That's cause no one care's about her or the person she mention smiley37

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Why_though

I was hoping they will bring Shivani track.. when his birth mother truth is out, it will bring in more clarity on what went wrong in Madhav Vidya relationship and Armaan Abhira would have learnt from it and that would have made them not let any third party interfere.. But didn’t want to see an alive Shivani to stir up more trouble.. just wanted their story.. that revelation could have made Armaan not feel like an burden or outsider in his own house and would have reduced his guilt of causing strain in Madhav Vidya relationship and is not “gandha khoon” like Kaveri claims..

They should have waited to bring back Roohi in between them again.. one way it is okay.. they can sort out all issues before getting back together but the separation has been so long with no romance, nok jhok, it’s boring and Roohi is so irritating to watch on screen..

Shivani is alive and will be back .. after Goenkas are done in the show ..

I think they put her in the shelf to stew ..they were 2 big cards .. and they can milk the situation and play for months . Right now it is necessary to keep goenkas in the payroll .. otherwise they would have quit.. so cases and other situations will build up .. so that Goenkas and Abhira keep on meeting each other . Till the final reveal after that how Trp takes will decide .. the. Goenkas can bow out ..

it can also happen that Rohit can come back ..and Ruhi tells him she wants a chance with him ..

1199684 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Why_though

Whenever things don’t go Roohi’s way, she gets triggered easily and either starts running in the road like a madwoman (akshara birthday time & day after being left at altar) or drive car like a mad woman.. (like now).. is it safe to let a woman like this outside? She clearly needs treatment in a locked facility, not just therapy like now.. I am sure they will use her mental illness as a reason to latch on to Armaan as she will be only listening to him.. So feeling pity on her, Armaan will help her and Abhira will finally leave not to be a hindrance between them.. May be after that Roohi may get well and bring Armaan and Abhira together.. or get married to Armaan herself..

Armaan and Abhira’s union this time if happened won’t last long and Roohi will be the reason.. when Abhira leaves, Arman might not focus on Poddar firm and will be the right time for Sanjay to take control of their firm and properties.. If dadi was involved in Abhira’s leaving then Vidya and Madhav will stay away.. Dadi will be alone for real in that house..

I just hope Abhira leaves without giving divorce.. so they won’t get married to anyone else but stay loyal to each other..

Getting rid of Ruhi's guilt is very very important for the existence of Armaan .Bcz guilt is a very strong emotion and itself a huge burden too.. Sometimes it can even overpower your all other feelings .It will never allow you live peacefully. Sad fact is Armaan is not recognising it.Given how manipulative and gas lighter this woman Ruhi is ,she can twist any situation according to her wish and that's def going to affect Ar- Ab's marital life . Today it's court case,tmrw it's gonna something else.Armaan can ofcourse see her as a friend but helping her out of guilt won't be healthy.So I don't find Abhira's fear unreasonable..And now as Madhav and Vidya got back together,I think Abhira should leave Outhouse. I know it's not gonna happen still I wish😅😅.

And it would have also been nice had makers given Abhira flashbacks of all those times when Ruhi Birla shamelessly barged into their room and demeaned her...

Edited by Lissadoc - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: India_TV

sahi....BECHARI ruhi to innocent hai....😂 ise to phasaya jaa raha hai...😂

uski galti thodi hai....bas gusse mein rash driving hi to kar rahi thi......and gussa tha ki khatam hi nahi ho raha tha...iss liye sirf kuch hours hi aise drive kiya tha.....

Bechari ruhi....and galti to P nanu ki hai.....unhone masi and unki family ko kyun yaad kiya......

galti car ki hai....breakdown kyun nahi hua...waise to annu ki car kharab ho gayee thi...iski ho jaati to accident nahi hota na....To galti car ki hai....

petrol ki bhi ho sakti hai..khatam kyu nahi hua....ya fir station ki...agar raaste mein na hota to fill na krwa sakti.....

nahi to road ki...conditions acchi nahi hoti to slow ho jaati car...

anhi to govt ki....roads acchi kyun banwayeee.....

baarish ki......baarish aati....ghaddhe hote...paani bhara hota..car slow hoti...

Bechari ruhi ko to nas phasaya jaa raha hai...Iski galti nahi hai...😂

Didn’t watch the episode yet ,but the way she is driving the car kakhi ko kya pura UD ko uda sakthi hai yeh paagal aurath.😂kisne bhola iski galthi nahi hai ,Armaan ? Then they should cancel Armaan’s license for supporting rash driving😂 I guess MG’s cousin will be behind this and Ruhi will be proven innocent later but still CC camera’s and MG are the witness of her rash driving, MG ki stupid cousin ko planning kyun karna hai iss speed se jayegi tho babhi khud dho ,theen logon ko aaram se uda lethi 😂 kash KV , phufa , Kajal ,Chalu sabh ek car mein drive kathe iske samne aa jaye 😂

Selfish, hypocrite Ruhi Birla gives lectures on family and she values about family but She don’t even want MG to think of Ak and her kids 🤡 kya cheap and dongi bana diya isko

https://x.com/VarunYa36898741/status/1810516031334388201