Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

So they didn't actually show the accident happen?smiley44or is it going to be a Ruhi flashback when she tells Armaan, leaving it open to interpretation smiley44

So there is a possiblity that ru will lie about something to ar save herself and her image infront of ar which will lead ar to see her reality... I know its next to impossible but umeed karne mein kya hi jata hai...umeed pe hi toh duniya kayam hai 🤣🤣🤣🤣...
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I think that would be the best for the characters and the story rn, it just seems like a lot of baggage to let go at once. Moreover, its better that their this marriage got dissolved anyway. It being on the same day as Akshu's death will always bring mixed emotions.

I don’t agree .. this registered marriage was witnessed and sanctioned by her mother on her deathbed

it was her last wish and desire .. that her daughter gets a loving husband and family .. which she denied herself ..

It has more meaning than the saptapadi steps that will be taken by them if they wish to

They can always stay separate to understand each other .. but if they both know they are bound legally to each other and stay loyal in their lane . It’s good enough

Reeti wali shadi can be done later

Edited by Aadi04 - 2 months ago
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sajini235

So there is a possiblity that ru will lie about something to ar save herself and her image infront of ar which will lead ar to see her reality... I know its next to impossible but umeed karne mein kya hi jata hai...umeed pe hi toh duniya kayam hai 🤣🤣🤣🤣...

Optimism ki daath! smiley32 but yes, this is a far-fetched possibility.. I'm only skeptical because makers are hell bent on showing Ruhi improving! Or actually, maybe Pendulum banne ki baari ab Ruhi ki hai and she'd fall in love with Armaan "again" like Surekha said and justify doing all crappy things in the name of love smiley44smiley37 either ways hume bhagwan bachaye!

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

I literally feel for him smiley19smiley19 he is like a lost kid wiping his tears like baby fetching of love .. Armaan never and ever beg for love

https://x.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1810499769141252591

Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Whenever things don’t go Roohi’s way, she gets triggered easily and either starts running in the road like a madwoman (akshara birthday time & day after being left at altar) or drive car like a mad woman.. (like now).. is it safe to let a woman like this outside? She clearly needs treatment in a locked facility, not just therapy like now.. I am sure they will use her mental illness as a reason to latch on to Armaan as she will be only listening to him.. So feeling pity on her, Armaan will help her and Abhira will finally leave not to be a hindrance between them.. May be after that Roohi may get well and bring Armaan and Abhira together.. or get married to Armaan herself..

Armaan and Abhira’s union this time if happened won’t last long and Roohi will be the reason.. when Abhira leaves, Arman might not focus on Poddar firm and will be the right time for Sanjay to take control of their firm and properties.. If dadi was involved in Abhira’s leaving then Vidya and Madhav will stay away.. Dadi will be alone for real in that house..

I just hope Abhira leaves without giving divorce.. so they won’t get married to anyone else but stay loyal to each other..

Edited by Why_though - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Today’s episode was good but after reading spoilers on other thread couldn’t enjoy it fully. When I know Ar Ru ko pani pelayega and khana bhi kaheyaga its just ruined for me 🫤

The agenda of the creatives is to not allow the leads stay happy for more than one episode or two. So we should appreciate the good episodes as we get and today was one of them. Dont think about the spoilers otherwise u will not be able to enjoy anything.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: India_TV

exactly.....this accident could definitely been avoided. as Ruhi was in anger and was driving fast......This driving fast in anger to a sure shot recipe of accident hoti hai.....

and anger bhi kis baat per? Ki she is not the whole of the world for her p nanu? I mean kya selfish and immature character hai yeh.....her zidd ki mein ghat nahi jaayungi....she kept on driving for hours??😂

Ise mature sacchi acchi character batate hain???😂

and abhira ko ziddi???😂

armaan aankhe kholo and delho....samjho...😂

I hope CCTV footage of the entire road is taken where it is shown she was driving like this for a long time ..

Some records come out that she was driving for the last 12 hours .. it will be good if she spends her wedding anniversary in jail as she has not got bail yet
With jail inmates pawing at her .. pulling her hair

Frankly 2 weeks in judicial custody will be good .. it will give time to Goenka to sell off the house to arrange out of court settlement with the person .. without getting armaan n abhira involved..

They get another lawyer involved.. discharging arman from the case ..

sahi....BECHARI ruhi to innocent hai....😂 ise to phasaya jaa raha hai...😂

uski galti thodi hai....bas gusse mein rash driving hi to kar rahi thi......and gussa tha ki khatam hi nahi ho raha tha...iss liye sirf kuch hours hi aise drive kiya tha.....

Bechari ruhi....and galti to P nanu ki hai.....unhone masi and unki family ko kyun yaad kiya......

galti car ki hai....breakdown kyun nahi hua...waise to annu ki car kharab ho gayee thi...iski ho jaati to accident nahi hota na....To galti car ki hai....

petrol ki bhi ho sakti hai..khatam kyu nahi hua....ya fir station ki...agar raaste mein na hota to fill na krwa sakti.....

nahi to road ki...conditions acchi nahi hoti to slow ho jaati car...

anhi to govt ki....roads acchi kyun banwayeee.....

baarish ki......baarish aati....ghaddhe hote...paani bhara hota..car slow hoti...

Bechari ruhi ko to nas phasaya jaa raha hai...Iski galti nahi hai...😂

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

The only way any girl would want to hand feed the dude who left her at the altar is if that food was poisoned. This show would get 10x better if they could actually make people interestingly evil.