Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Kaveri sending Armaan & Ruhi muy muy Mussoorie

moment so she never forgives Armaanza smiley37smiley37

Armanza is still oscillating but between " pagalza " and "Normalza"....smiley37

Court mein jah kar " Abhira , Abhira " karega ...

Poopza's license safe or not , Armanza's license 🤔 can be in danger zone !

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Thanks.

Why the F is Surekha keeping tabs on Ab and Poddars?!

She doesn't have any other work. Ghee may aag lakane ka kaam ksrti rehti hai

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

https://x.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1807221821290197481?t=1YY-SDtUqJW4XtV9co212g&s=19

I found them randomly doing yoga in matching pink fits so funny smiley37

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I think she might say F off only after she knows the bio connection but then also not for too long. She will hate them for abandoning her mom and then forgive them because her moms diary will give her some advice 🙈🙄

Yes, she will definitely be angry for sometime with goekas, but I guess more than angry she will be shattered inside about akshara hiding such a big fat truth from her. Todays precap gave me that vibe. She always says that she only loved two people in her life and that's armaan and her mom. Already armaan has hurt her a lot and also hid rumaal past from her which is a big thing. When ak-goenka truth comes out she will be broken as her mother also hid this big truth from her. I still don't understand what case she will fight for goenkas but even if she does as she somewhere has made to feel guilty for ar leaving ru at mandap, I feel she will go away from udaipur for few years after ak revealation. I still have a hope for a few years leap after this mess get cleared. Also abhira needs an assurance tjat armaan's feeling for her will not change like for ru because of the way rumaal relationship was presented in front of her. So,Armaan sa will be waiting for her as he said in her dialogues.
Edited by Sajini235 - 3 months ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ar ka optimism sabko mile... Thinking ki Ab will eat dahi shakkar from his hands..

Edited by Solitudelover - 3 months ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Also, can they have someone like manisha manoj give these pyaar k lectures. Madhav par suit nahi karta, woh kudh apna relationship handle nahi kar paya itney saalsmiley44

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Ar aur uska optimism sabko mile... Thinking ki Ab will eat dahi shakkar from his hands..

I think he's channeling Ab essentially.

Its to show the Ab influence on him that he's trying to just keep smiling and keep the josh high! 😂

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Yes, I also feel she will heart broken that Ak kept it from her plus she will have no answers.. I really wanted Ar- Ab reconciled by then and him strongly supporting her.. Else it will be a leap as you said..

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

She doesn't have any other work. Ghee may aag lakane ka kaam ksrti rehti hai

She came from US to attend Arohi's wedding , still roaming around at Goenka's place smiley37

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Also, can they have someone like manisha manoj give these pyaar k lectures. Madhav par suit nahi karta, woh kudh apna relationship handle nahi kar paya itney saalsmiley44

Definitely so true.

The dialogues were good but coming from M its meh! 🙈