Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

They should be grateful that india won and aaj mood acha hain, warna yeh 50% goenka sardard kliye gaaliya padhney they smiley22

Ikr

I just hit FF and watched other scenes. 10 min mein epi khatam.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

I thought they are going to do trip and fall thingy with madhav and vidya too. Bas yeh he dekhna baaki reh gaya tha smiley37

Pinecone thumbnail

Whoever was brave enough to watch Ruhi and Goenkas scenes, please uss ka WU dedoh taaki pata rahe kya bakwaas aane waala hai.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Yaaar abhira ka first case uss manish goenka k ghar se related hoga kya smiley22

Fi_raaq thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I didnt watch Ruhi Goenkas ke scenes but I'm curious if theres indications there that Ruhi will be back to create more crap in Abhimaan lives.

Seems that way. In her monologue she accepted she still think about Armaan and her psychiatrist mentioned you still love Armaan and your heart has some hope left, you need to end this hope to move past.

Pinecone thumbnail

I thought when M gave pravachan to Ar, V would throw a barb that will you also do paschyataap and samarpan for me . Lol. But she stayed quiet.

Some audacity she has to say that Ab should forgive as if nothing happened. 🙄

Khud bol rahi thi that Abhira swabhimaani hai. Aaj she expects easy maafi for her raja beta.

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I didnt watch Ruhi Goenkas ke scenes but I'm curious if theres indications there that Ruhi will be back to create more crap in Abhimaan lives.

na behen I can’t bare them on my screen. But look like they are on road and now I think that evil KP will bring these beggars in PH and create mu between ArAb. I hate you makers😡
Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fi_raaq

Seems that way. In her monologue she accepted she still think about Armaan and her psychiatrist mentioned you still love Armaan and your heart has some hope left, you need to end this hope to move past.

Omfg. How the F does this woman still behave this way.

Does she really think her feelings are "love" ?! 🙄

Hadh hai.

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Me too skipped Gk scenes... Is she going to move on or will be back?

Fi_raaq thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Also that relative of Manish came to ask his money back, saman feka ja raha hai Goenka house se, Ruhi came in the last scene and said stop, not sure if she arranged the money 💯 percent yeh Poddar house ayenge sab one way or other.