Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Posted: 3 months ago

https://x.com/i_anika_singh/status/1805781186847105063?t=7tzLbX4UsS5aA6zPt7Zywg&s=19

Manisha Chaachi consistently being the best person in that dumbass house.

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pinecone

thanks for a full WU.

what exactly does Ruhi say that makes Armaan once again feel guilty?

And why isnt he mad at her for telling Abhira the truth? when the F is he gonna see her real colors? kab tak usko sacchi, acchi samjhega

till the end. Writers has started to whitewashing with dulux WEATHERPROOFING WHITE PAINT. It annoys me to the core. I am loosing the hope of roohi properly getting called out for her wrongdoings.
Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

but still I was expecting her to make that decision without Ar interference anyways tomorrow precap shows that she does that.

She's allowed to think about herself for a change na .

Only madhav seems to get her right now. No one else in PH has gone to see her or call her after learning everything.

He's all she has even if he's Armaans dad, not hers. Even if its temporary and madhav is probably soon gonna break her trust himself - at least for now she has someone who will give her a hug, make her eat and tell her everything will be ok in time.

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sajini235

till the end. Writers has started to whitewashing with dulux WEATHERPROOFING WHITE PAINT. It annoys me to the core. I am loosing the hope of roohi properly getting called out for her wrongdoings.

Indiatv ji. Aapka optimism chahiye that Ruhi will get her due soon!

Aap hi ho jo humesha umeed jagaate ho that Ruhi will pay for her deeds.

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Manisha called Charu Ruhi ki chamchi๐Ÿ˜€

LOVED IT!!!

Pinecone thumbnail

Ruhi ko itni hi padi hoti about respecting Ar-Ab equation and not sabotaging their life and letting them discuss things toh she would have called Armaan when Abhira came saying he should also be here for the convo or point blank refused to say anything and let Abhira go ask Armaan.

She called well after everything was done and dusted.

She conveniently made Armaan the sole villain and herself the victim.

Its another sham from her side to pretend to be mahaan

Ruhi and Kaveri are worst!

Even Sanjay is better.

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Krish cutting the sheet with scissor and Ar saying Ab and removing the sheet was actually OTT, but kya hi karein.. I loved it( give me more strength to hold on to neutrality ๐Ÿ˜€)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

lack of trust in their relationship as usual. I liked one thing in ruhi, she called ar immediately and told they came and I had to tell. That's the respect of person or relationship. Till now what she did to get ar as pati is known to him. He is not ignorant of anything. When he refused to tell abhira she was quiet. She didn't tell on her own. In all this ruhi is made victim of situations through arman. And joke is he asked her about the pain he gave as he understood it. Both were sharing heart break and dard ke dost ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ. They are saying ar did this that what about her intruding or hiding things They haven't addressed their mistakes nor flaws to be set when their rista has to be new again. Because flaws will kick back when the situations are created again. What madhav doing is out of box. If madhav as head of family has balanced all relationships and was responsible for taking care of his wife and raising kids we can understand that pita ka dil. But suddenly he cared bahu more than his own blood. Someone is there to tc of her but itโ€™s wrong person. Vidyas heart pain will never set as madhav is doing all ulta deeds only. If he truly accepted vidya as wife he won't go to past always. Ar taking stand for his mom is his responsibility as he feels himself jimmedaar for their crack in relation and now madhav siding abhira.

Armaan ke liye ruhi was infatuation but Ruhi ke liye Armaan was never just attraction.

Ek baat toh hai, ruhi abhira se kai zyada Armaan ko, Armaan ki soch ko , Armaan kaisa insaan hai iss baat ko samajti hai tabhi usne Armaan ko ek baar bhi yeh nahi bola ki tum play boy personality ho, respect is still

Intact in her heart and jaise woh Armaan se baat karti hai usse yeh saaf pata chalta hai. Look at abhira, usne toh mast yeh bol diya ki Armaan is playboy jo kal ruhi se pyar karta tha , aj usse pyar karta hai and kal kisi tisre se pyar kar sakta hai. Yeh hai abhira ki samaj! Abhi maan ke rishte mai na koi respect hai na koi understanding and rishta bhi kind of equal nai hai, admi ko aurat ke layak banna type scene hai so honestly muje aisa couple acha nahi lagta. Shaddi hamesha dono ekdusre ke kabil ho unhi ki honi chahiye. Armaan abhira mai toh aisa scene hai Armaan ko uske layak banna padega vagera vagera.

Iss show ke dushmukh aka Madhav ka toh Muje naam he nahi lena , baccho ka responsibility kabhi uthaya nahi, dusri biwi ke sath dhang se raha nahi lekin apna beta palne ke liye dusri biwi ko he diya aise admi ke liye kya he baat karu!

Edited by sweet_tania - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Indiatv ji. Aapka optimism chahiye that Ruhi will get her due soon!

Aap hi ho jo humesha umeed jagaate ho that Ruhi will pay for her deeds.

dekho, i m to sure ki ruhi will get her dues.....pehle lagta tha dadi will b against her...but dadi seems to b too narrow in her thinking....ki bas abhira ko harana hai....isme aur kya loss ho raha hai...she is not bothered......

But people in the house have stared talking...manisha has brought up the ILU letter.....armaan has openly told her (dkhokhe mein hi) he never loved her......

Not sure kya hoga and how makers will show...But IMO, ruhi ka sach will b out....and thats how abhira will also trust armaan....warna armaan ke character per ek question mark rahega.....makers need to take that off.....

and as darshak we know....ruhi was more to b blamed than armaan...off course armaan is not blame free...he has done his share of mistakes....kal ke episode mein he was telling vidya...he started loving abhira ong back...but could not pahchaanofy his love....lier hai...๐Ÿ˜‚.aisa tha to how can he go to write shiv shakti...how can he talk about divorce with abhira....defo wrong to hai armaan...BUT he is being punished....

haan ruhi is the main culprit...manipulator...and married rohit with wrong intentions....to i am quite sure....makers have planned out something for her....

agar whitewash karna hota, to after mandap...usse manipulate na karwate and ek sorry bulwa dete....makers cannot show ki ruhi was not wrong when they made her say dialogs like she will marry rohit to stay close to armaan....

baki to makers ki maaya.....๐Ÿ˜‚

waise i m liking the episodes.....armaa ka ddp....accha hai....he should suffer...so that he can understand the magnitude to ddp he has given abhira.....

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

i am not a fan of how they are making ruhi a victim, but at least one positive thing came out of today's scene, she knows for sure now that armaan never loved her and that his true love has always been and will be abhira.

i really do hope armaan starts realizing soon all that he has done to abhira. right now, it's okay bc he literally just got his heartbroken to pieces so all the can think about are the good memories he had with abhira. he also needs to know about how abhira was going to confess her love to him the night charu's truth came out. i really hope abhira says something about that.