Team Birlas

Posted: 3 months ago

Team legacy baby smiley42

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Susi26

Sorry I think you need to rewatch the episodes.. he didn’t directly say I don’t love you.. when Armaan agreed to marry Ruhi he said that he is a changed person now and he needs sukoon and hence he wants to marry her.. when they went on a date after Sangeet, he just said main kush hu kyu ki tum kush ho and kept on drinking.. he never uttered those words I don’t love you.. If he had told her straight away on face that he doesn’t love her anymore she might have understood then itself.. pagal ladki she was in her own land dreaming and she never expected that he is in love with Abhira.

Right now For dadi Abhira is the biggest problem.. so that thought might have not crossed her mind.. No one is doubting Ruhi for Rohit’s disappearance.. even Ruhi herself is not thinking such way because he left the house without telling anything to anyone.

Mehet . What did Rohit spoke to Dadi when he called her few days after he left the house.. can you recall?

after abhira spoke to him, he sends a msg to dadi saying I am sorry family I left home without telling anyone. I love you all a lot. Don't blame each other or anyone as I left home on my own. None blamed me. It's my decision to come home back.
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I think she's dead. They have repeatedly brought the issue of VM being together, Abhira and Armaan are both shown to be keen on seeing them happily married.

I think the truth reveal is just gonna be around Kaveri's kaand in the past to ruin 3 lives - V M and Shivani.

Madhav is seen mentioning that kaveri has created MU in past too.

And Armaan deserves to know who his mom was even if she's not in his life anymore and he sees V as his mother. And in some way it'll be Abhira who makes him confront that aspect.

armaans mom is dead. Her story is coming up now so viewers get a better understanding of the dynamics between Madhav and Armaan and vidya…also this armaans mom track will be used to get abhira to forgive Armaan and take him back and vidya and Madhav will unite..at the end of this track both couples will be reunited happily..then dkp will move onto a new track..but in between abhimaan need to romance and progress their marriage to the next level..
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Visszz

Why make a power imbalance. Court pe aur bhi vakeel aayega...Client ka chance hai...Jealousy track ka chance abhi bhi hai...Unnamed crush ko agar vaapas aane ke man Kiya toh.

Don't know what's makers are thinking....

@bold : abhira's first case will ve against phuphasa. She had already challenged him.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

@bold : abhira's first case will ve against phuphasa. She had already challenged him.

yeah she will take a few cases against Poddar firms .. will challenge Arman n Sanjay Bansal both .

But kitne tracks kholenge .. Arman ki ma , not divorced ..

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

yeah she will take a few cases against Poddar firms .. will challenge Arman n Sanjay Bansal both .

But kitne tracks kholenge .. Arman ki ma , not divorced ..

Sanjay bansal is okay... But not armaan..

Kuch bhi ho she should not forget he always supported her education in the past 1 year.

Not divorce seems like last priority for makers. They might have created that angle only for the wedding track to keep viewers glued ke kahi shaadi hogi toh nahismiley36. Ho gayi toh bhi invalid hi hogi but kya ruhi poddar house mein rahegi waala situation

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 3 months ago

Am totally loving the pure bond of papa ,beti Jodi smiley27 I love how she is finally getting all the love and warmth of papa’s love which she was craving since childhood. She always used to feel sad about her papa and am glad now she found her papa in Madhav. Our baby girl is lucky have a FIL like Madhav who is treating her like a daughter. This is 1st time in 4 seasons they r showing such a loving FIL who is treating DIL as a daughter . Ak n Rajbanna used to have a good bond too but this Papa ,beti Jodi is very spl smiley27🧿

I wish Armaan’s mom is alive somewhere and comes back so Armaan too can shift into this house and they can all live happily together once everything gets sorted btwn Armaan and Abhira.

https://x.com/RasmalaizMegh/status/1805836129956249784

https://x.com/_cluelessbish_/status/1805851474439623060

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

ar is good man. That day in mandir ruhi told it's all infatuation so let's not go this way it's not going to work. He pulled her back and said do logon ke liye sath rehne ke liye ek pal kaafi hi . She was in his words till he broke her. And everything she did in front of him nothing is unknown to him. Today he himself said infatuation ruhis words like parrot. When abhira told love he became her parrot. How long he stands on that let's see. Any day his guilt will kick him 100 times for destroying ruhis life. Why he felt her pain today because he gave that from start. She told once why am I living here I could have accepted manav but he promised again. None put a gun or knife on him it's all known to his conscious and in front.

Let's clear one thing. Armaan is not a baby, he is 30+year old adult, he has the capability to understand what is going on in front of him and also has the capability to take decisions. Same goes to abhira, she is a 23 old adult as according to the show a year has completed.

Ruhi doesn’t need to explain anything to Armaan, he will understand it immediately as he was the one leading ruhi till mandap.

edited for calling out fans

Edited by LizzieBennet - 3 months ago
OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Madhav being there for Abhira is actually a very positive thing shown by makers.. She has suffered a lot during Ar Ru wedding track and she too needed a strong supportive figure.. I didnt like the way Madhav stood as a hindrance between AA. But his fears were not wrong though.. I am getting a strong feeling that by the end of this track AA reunion to hoga hi. Sath mein father and son will also mend their differences..

Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8

Guys,

Please stop fighting and stop discussion over a word it can mean different in different languages hence refrain from using such double meaning words, this thread is EDT stick to topic discussion.

YRKKH DT