Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Aadi04

arey that star station guy .. and also the IF spoiler .. there is a high chance that she’s alive .. as it is akshara revelation will happen around janmastami which is August 26 .. because Abhira will sing o kanha then only infront of Manish

But both of these only said Bio mom related truth reveal hoga, not that she's alive na.

Originally posted by: Digastric

Waise Arman told ruhi he doesn't love her and so much changed in last 10 months but mussoorie track aur divorce ke kitne din difference rahe? Like if so much changed in last 10 months why did he tell he will talk to dadisa after divorce? Armaan khud ko pata hai vuske feelings kab se change hogaye?

@bold Charu's kand happened smiley36 with actor's replacement they changed his basic characteristics and negated those 10 months Ar-Ab spent together creating beautiful memories together. During divorce track creatives remembered the way Abhira became his happiness, courage and sukoon in those 10 months when their bond developed she is no more a zimmedari, Armaan went berserk when she gave false testimony to break their relationship. The thought of losing Abhira forever made him realize his love for her.

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

When Armaan agreed to get married to Ruhi he also told her that he doesn't love her and he is marrying her for family. When they were on a date before marriage (arranged by Ruhi) he told her he can't confess his love to her as he doesn't love her.

@bold yes she is the most hated character for viewers but what about people around her? Nobody is holding her accountable for anything. Slaps for Armaan but not even a confrontation from Ruhi even when they thought about Rohit's disappearance?

Sorry I think you need to rewatch the episodes.. he didn’t directly say I don’t love you.. when Armaan agreed to marry Ruhi he said that he is a changed person now and he needs sukoon and hence he wants to marry her.. when they went on a date after Sangeet, he just said main kush hu kyu ki tum kush ho and kept on drinking.. he never uttered those words I don’t love you.. If he had told her straight away on face that he doesn’t love her anymore she might have understood then itself.. pagal ladki she was in her own land dreaming and she never expected that he is in love with Abhira.

Right now For dadi Abhira is the biggest problem.. so that thought might have not crossed her mind.. No one is doubting Ruhi for Rohit’s disappearance.. even Ruhi herself is not thinking such way because he left the house without telling anything to anyone.

Mehet . What did Rohit spoke to Dadi when he called her few days after he left the house.. can you recall?

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Pinecone

But both of these only said Bio mom related truth reveal hoga, not that she's alive na.

I hope she’s dead .. because if she’s alive it will only create further issues in Armaan Abhira’s life .

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I hope she’s dead .. because if she’s alive it will only create further issues in Armaan Abhira’s life .

I think she's dead. They have repeatedly brought the issue of VM being together, Abhira and Armaan are both shown to be keen on seeing them happily married.

I think the truth reveal is just gonna be around Kaveri's kaand in the past to ruin 3 lives - V M and Shivani.

Madhav is seen mentioning that kaveri has created MU in past too.

And Armaan deserves to know who his mom was even if she's not in his life anymore and he sees V as his mother. And in some way it'll be Abhira who makes him confront that aspect.

How do we know Shivani is alive?

Is there spoiler that we have Ar bio mom entry.

She can be alive as they didn't show her photo which means they can rope in a popular middle aged actress to play Shivani.

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

She can be alive as they didn't show her photo which means they can rope in a popular middle aged actress to play Shivani.

True, but then they will have 2 love triangles. Lol.

Dont think they'll show love triangle of mummy papa umar ke log.

I think the track is just to address Kaveri's kaands in the life of V and M, shivani

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

I think she's dead. They have repeatedly brought the issue of VM being together, Abhira and Armaan are both shown to be keen on seeing them happily married.

I think the truth reveal is just gonna be around Kaveri's kaand in the past to ruin 3 lives - V M and Shivani.

Madhav is seen mentioning that kaveri has created MU in past too.

And Armaan deserves to know who his mom was even if she's not in his life anymore and he sees V as his mother. And in some way it'll be Abhira who makes him confront that aspect.

itna simple nahi hoga .. they as it is fast track .. if it’s an issue of just revealing her death it will get wrapped and forgotten in a week .. they will bring Akshara death track around janmastami.. which is 2 months away .. so they need something to while away the time for 5-6 weeks

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

True, but then they will have 2 love triangles. Lol.

Dont think they'll show love triangle of mummy papa umar ke log.

I think the track is just to address Kaveri's kaands in the life of V and M, shivani

Areyy noo... I am so fed up with already existing one and sincerely hoping it has ended for good. Here u guys are discussing abt another one🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️ Kyuunnnnn🥲🥲🥲
Edited by Docworld - 3 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Docworld

Areyy noo... I am so fed up with already existing one and sincerely hoping it has ended for good. Here u guys are discussing abt another one🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️ Kyuunnnnn🥲🥲🥲

Main nahi bol rahi.

But if Shivani is alive like every one is claiming toh phir triangle hi hoga.

Madhav loved Shivani, had a child with her but he's married to V.

If shivani suddenly comes back alive triangle hoga