Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Krinya

Kisi aur ka pata nai but Arman earned some brownie points from me coz of this lol

Banda held himself accountable n rightly so ..his one stupid stupid dialogue that he will keep ruhi in his heart n his insistence to marry rohit backfired so badly ..ab ruhi madam apni jhand zindagi ke liye she holds.arman responsible & also expects him to bail her out .....she did uptil now ab she gave up so that's also good ..

He has been a people pleaser always & carries the burden of everybody's expectations ..although it's his weakness & it will always cause suffering in life , but this character trait is that of a man with a good heart ! Sabko nai acha lage but I appreciate it a lot...

Agree...armaan is not trying to blame anyone or justifying his actions. Guts chahiye aise karne ko. Also he is good at heart guy.

But if we see, armaan was like this from the start of the story. He holds himself responsible for ruining vidya madhav's marriage also.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Alright I had to decompress so I don't get warning, like I use to regarding Thing on Lost forum.

Cracking Neck Crack My Neck GIF - Cracking Neck Crack My ...

Madhav

What The Hell Is Your Problem Man Kevin Hart GIF - What The Hell Is Your Problem Man Kevin Hart Cold As Balls GIFs

This miserable POS, see's two people in pain

and is doing nothing to help. smiley7 Forget Abhira, but your son Armaan, you see is looking like the walking dead, and you tell him to get a hold of himself and he hurt Abhira so to leave her alone

and focus on his kaam. smiley35smiley35smiley35smiley35. Are you Armaan father the son that was conceived in love from your first love or dushmaan. This isn't making any sense to me.

Why you asking Abhira dumb Axx question about Sanjay blocking her in not getting job, when you have a smoking gun that can finish your BIL You told Kajal, you're not telling until, Armaan proves himself. How, when you won't help or allow them talk and you know how conniving your mother can be, in doing everything to win. He's not helping Ab at all, but using her for his own selfish revenge tour, this war is being him and his mother. I still want to know why he stop trying to be Armaan father, and husband to Vidya cause she was tolerable at one time for them to have Rohit

Edited by pyar-ishk - 3 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

if armaan decides to go back to dosti dosti with Ruhi once again, then he can forget about Abhira for 700 janam

Edited by Pinecone - 3 months ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I still want to know why he stop trying to be Armaan father, and husband to Vidya cause she was tolerable at one time for them to have Rohit

He has found a new woman now...

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Agree...armaan is not trying to blame anyone or justifying his actions. Guts chahiye aise karne ko. Also he is good at heart guy.

But if we see, armaan was like this from the start of the story. He holds himself responsible for ruining vidya madhav's marriage also.

Ab iske liye toh his bapu is responsible ...madhav has been a bad parent , arman rohit aur abhira sabke liye ..

Jo insaan apne biwi bachon ka , family ka nai hai, woh abhira ka kya hoga ? No wonder he has been giving her foolish ideas and she's lapping it up smiley11 kabhi Arman se poocha what he wants , why he did what he did ?

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Ab iske liye toh his bapu is responsible ...madhav has been a bad parent , arman rohit aur abhira sabke liye ..

Jo insaan apne biwi bachon ka , family ka nai hai, woh abhira ka kya hoga ? No wonder he has been giving her foolish ideas and she's lapping it up smiley11 kabhi Arman se poocha what he wants , why he did what he did ?

exactly. Today a scene given for baap beta did he ask him ruhi ke sath kuch tha toh rohit kaha gaya bolo or bola kyun nahi or rohit ke baare mein socha hi bahut acha kiya hi. Lekin kuch nahi. Atleast vidya understood everything past present and keep calm can't support karke. Dadi understood where everything went wrong so keeping her mode as it's. If z character gets more ss after fl udjayega as per yrkkh norms 🀣
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

I think that was madhav's coping mechanism after whatever happened with his first wife, concentrate on work ignore personal life & that's what he is suggesting armaan. Dadi also suggested him to get back to work, I think she observed madhav during his break up period, so suggesting armaan also the same thing.

Baaki why he is not letting them talk, mujhe nahi pata, shayad his insecurities that past might repeat aisa kuch hoga. We will have to wait till details of shi-ma past is revealed.

That old lady remembered shivani's had a son, toh chances are armaan stayed at rose garden as a child, he might have memories in that house, that could be the reason he was not allowed to enter that house till now, 1 baar enter hua tha tab bhi darkness tha, toh once he is able to take control of his heart, he might recollect his connection with house no 48.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Madhav is as lost as every other poddar.

Pata nahi ki kya karna hain, iss chakkar mein kuch bhi kar dete hain πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ™†β€β™€οΈ

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

He has found a new woman now...

it will be fun if shivani comes back .. Abhira by giving Madhav 😎 and all is making him look younger than vidya ji .. who has been playing mom wale roles for ages…