Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

For all my Ruhi hate and the disappointment at the current attempt to ww her , she called up Ar to inform that Kv and Ab had come to the house and she told her story... She did not owe it to him to inform him, but it was the correct thing to do...

And i dont think she called to manipulate him as such rather just to inform , but self victimization, being in delusion and not accepting her own fault is her core trait... So she went to that mode again 😏😏

Edited by Solitudelover - 3 months ago
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Armaan ke liye ruhi was infatuation but Ruhi ke liye Armaan was never just attraction.

Ek baat toh hai, ruhi abhira se kai zyada Armaan ko, Armaan ki soch ko , Armaan kaisa insaan hai iss baat ko samajti hai tabhi usne Armaan ko ek baar bhi yeh nahi bola ki tum play boy personality ho, respect is still

Intact in her heart and jaise woh Armaan se baat karti hai usse yeh saaf pata chalta hai. Look at abhira, usne toh mast yeh bol diya ki Armaan is playboy jo kal ruhi se pyar karta tha , aj usse pyar karta hai and kal kisi tisre se pyar kar sakta hai. Yeh hai abhira ki samaj! Abhi maan ke rishte mai na koi respect hai na koi understanding and rishta bhi kind of equal nai hai, admi ko aurat ke layak banna type scene hai so honestly muje aisa couple acha nahi lagta. Shaddi hamesha dono ekdusre ke kabil ho unhi ki honi chahiye. Armaan abhira mai toh aisa scene hai Armaan ko uske layak banna padega vagera vagera.

Iss show ke dushmukh aka Madhav ka toh Muje naam he nahi lena , baccho ka responsibility kabhi uthaya nahi, dusri biwi ke sath dhang se raha nahi lekin apna beta palne ke liye dusri biwi ko he diya aise admi ke liye kya he baat karu!

madhav is helping caring understanding pain of an orphan girl. I see him by doing this he is reliving some past guilt. He himself has left his own kids not to forget he gave a nichaniii to vidya too either in love or lust. Like I quoted as feeding orphans by taking away food from your kids. Will it justify any day first is the jimmedari as son of house, next he married vidya in his hosh not in coma state, next is his kids then humanity outside this is the dharm. Ruhi ar scene shows trust and respect. Did she shout on him seeing abhira your love went in air and played with me. She said mujhe bhi pehle bolna chahiye tha. Ruhi understood his love on abhira so freed him easily after long fight for herself. Abhira misunderstood ar love and is on zidd. Today that court scene she was registering in bar council. Her mom made her study for some yrs. Last yr ar paid fees joined in college. When she was unable to write exam he kicked her to chose brain not heart to write exam. Did she show her gratitude or thanks. Indeed she broke car glass which is costly in her anger.And now parrot words papa papa e karti hoon woh karti hoon sudden born papa is more than arman. Ar has chosen his family always and supported them he is that only she loved that man so she has to understand his pov giving him chance. Ar always can say itna sab kuch hogaya, meine ruhi ki jindagi ijjat sab barbad kardi lekin ruhi ne mujhe ek baat nahi sunayi . His guilt will make him say any day.

Originally posted by: Pinecone

It seems like both of them dont want to make it work but are forced by family to do so.

But they cant continue a farce forever.

Madhav is clearly at fault because he had one woman in his life and then married V clearly out of kaveri pressure.

Probably along the way he did come to respect and value her but their equation has never been warm and loving.

I understand Vidyas pain in that its not easy to accept a step child no matter what the circumstances. But she chose this life. She cant hold on to bitterness forever. She made a baby with Madhav too. So she cannot hold his past against him after choosing to be with him and have a child with him.

Theres no harm if she's choosing her self respect and has decided she no longer needs to be a wife to him and wear MS, sindur etc.

But she cant flip back and go all melodramatic saying only madhav can apply sindur etc. she learned he was missing and continued to dance and do shaadi prep and now she's acting as if she's bechaari .

vidya and madhav ki back story most likely aayegi...i m waiting for it..it should b interesting......😂

whatever we know, Vidya defo has been strongt to apnaofy armaan....but initially her love was quite matlabi..until rohit was not in the picture and then abhira showed her the mirror..uske baad she seems to truly love armaan...she gets full points for loving armaan....

Madhav ka kya scene tha, dont know..we r told he drowned himself in work...But may b, dadi totally shut him up and sort of blocked him with meeting kids...I mean dadi can b vile..and kuch bhi kar sakti hai...so madhav ko bhi block kar diya hoga..and so madhav does not want armaan to fall in the same position as he knows what his mom can dio...thats the reason he may b protective for abhira.....

Vidya, she is a katputli of dadi...ek din su=indoor and MS pahnna chod degi..then pahan legi....madhav is missing and she was busy dancing and celebrating....uske baad mili to apna MS utar kar de diya...as if it means noting to her....and now she wants to madhav uski sindoor lagayee.....So, she seems to b totally wrong in her approach with madhav...koi care concern hai hi nahi.....

y should madhav care? no one bothered to miss him during armaan ki shaadi....he as requested for Police accomodation....milne mein time lagta hoga...to came to this house.....I mean if his family is not even botherered...to defo he can c ki uski zaroorat sirf sindoor lagane tak seemit hai..when vidya herselg takes off MS as an unnecessory thing.....

as of now, i dont find him much wrong...

abhira ke liye bhi, he is protective..abhira has no one...and thats what he feels...he mentioned agar tumhari maama hoti, to yahi kahti na...he has seen her state in the hospital...he somehow finds himself responsible as his family had done this to abhira...

abhira uski har baat nahi sunti...even when madhav did not want, she lit the lantern to proclaim her love for armaan...and went to meet him...madhav was againt it...so abhira is not doing just becaue madhav is telling her....BUT madhav is making her think....she has no one and I m happy makers ne madhav ko uska saathi banaya...😂

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ria23

Wah armaan

He wants madhav to leave abhira do that his step mother can be happy

Apni khud ki real maa ke baare mein soch leta kabhi

He has another intention.

Madhav Ghar wapas aaya then he can keep freely mandraoing around that house.

FGS he won't be able to keep away for long despite talking about space and waiting for ages for her.

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

madhav is helping caring understanding pain of an orphan girl. I see him by doing this he is reliving some past guilt. He himself has left his own kids not to forget he gave a nichaniii to vidya too either in love or lust. Like I quoted as feeding orphans by taking away food from your kids. Will it justify any day first is the jimmedari as son of house, next he married vidya in his hosh not in coma state, next is his kids then humanity outside this is the dharm. Ruhi ar scene shows trust and respect. Did she shout on him seeing abhira your love went in air and played with me. She said mujhe bhi pehle bolna chahiye tha. Ruhi understood his love on abhira so freed him easily after long fight for herself. Abhira misunderstood ar love and is on zidd. Today that court scene she was registering in bar council. Her mom made her study for some yrs. Last yr ar paid fees joined in college. When she was unable to write exam he kicked her to chose brain not heart to write exam. Did she show her gratitude or thanks. Indeed she broke car glass which is costly in her anger.And now parrot words papa papa e karti hoon woh karti hoon sudden born papa is more than arman. Ar has chosen his family always and supported them he is that only she loved that man so she has to understand his pov giving him chance. Ar always can say itna sab kuch hogaya, meine ruhi ki jindagi ijjat sab barbad kardi lekin ruhi ne mujhe ek baat nahi sunayi . His guilt will make him say any day.

This is only being set for future once reunion and leap comes

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ruhi loved or cared for Armaan is the biggest joke! she has repeatedly guilt tripped him, used him, blamed him, forced him and then unilaterally put all blame on him in front of MG, Kaveri and Abhira etc. She was immoral enough to write ILU notes and corner him multiple times despite seeing he was uncomfortable. she had no regard for her own marital status or his. her acting as if she is some bechaari is biggest joke. every Goenka told her not to marry Armaan but she didnt pay heed. heck Armaan himself told her he was doing it in pressure.

She KNEW Abhira loved him but sabotaged proposal. She realized Armaan was falling for Abhira so she tried to create MUs between them

Abhira would never do such crap. even now she has the grace to not s&% shame her for her immorality and walks away to talk to Armaan because he is the one who owes her answers. and in confronting him also she has not done any character assassination.

Since when is having trust issues for VALID reasons equivalent to Abhira calling someone a "playboy" or "loose character" or "two timer"

She is questioning his indecisiveness and how he led Ruhi along instead of cutting her off if she was his ex and how he hid the truth from her for so many months even though they had grown much closer than just "deal couple".She asks him how she can trust that he wont fall out of love with her like he did with Ruhi. she has never accused him of sleeping around or having causal flings etc.

She is hurt by his lies, and how he let his past impact their marriage. Thats why she doesnt trust him. thats perfectly normal.

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

He has another intention.

Madhav Ghar wapas aaya then he can keep freely mandraoing around that house.

FGS he won't be able to keep away for long despite talking about space and waiting for ages for her.

majnu sa is good to see

I am liking this phase

Angst hai, emotions are good and RoPu looks SO HOT!!!

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

The phase i was waiting for like almost a month is here and it hits the right spots smiley14

https://x.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1805768769836618044

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

For all my Ruhi hate and the disappointment at the current attempt to ww her , she called up Ar to inform that Kv and Ab had come to the house and she told her story... She did not owe it to him to inform him, but it was the correct thing to do...

And i dont think she called to manipulate him as such rather just to inform , but self victimization, being in delusion and not accepting her own fault is her core trait... So she went to that mode again 😏😏

nahi re. I disagree

She knew Abhira would go confront him after her revealing past so its meaningless to call now after several hours claiming it is to inform. she was just calling to rub salt on wounds. khud miserable kyun rahein, sabko miserable banayegi- thats always been her philosophy.

if she really wanted to inform she could have done it when Abhira came saying lets talk all together or refused to speak to her and called Armaan saying Kaveri bought Abhira here to ask about past. and if she really cared to be honest she wouldnt have painted him as sole villain and endorsed her own role too. She made it seem like Armaan was the one who ran behind her and she therefore fell victim to his words.

Abhira saw right through her crap though and as she left told her as much because she said in pyaar ki aad mein you cheated Rohit and made mazak of shaadi

Abhimaan shaadi was deal but they both knew the circumstances and signed up willingly but Ruhi ruined the life of an innocent person

Pinecone thumbnail

lets collectively manifest Ruhi ka pardafaash soon

Enough of her CRAP SELF VICTIMIZATION

I want Armaan to call her out in choicest words.