Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: India_TV

this would have been so nice......kahin se bhi.....he can arrange a special print of the cert in around an hour...get the new car delivered at doorstep.....to he had enough time to prepare the noddles...somehow...😂

the whole car thinggy was to show ki armaan is totally clueless to extent of abhira ki parshaani....what actually she faced at his house and because of him......

sanjay ka cert drama record kiya armaan ne.....usse he will start knowing...dadi ki deal saamne aayee....sanjal ka ab tak kisi aur se pata chala hai...he is observing it first hard first time....

mostlikely aise hi aur nazaare saamne aayenge uske...😂

And what with that 90s ke shows ke ghar ki evil jethani ,nanad type behaviour of fufa smiley37.

chaipaani thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

If she didn’t like the car then why didn’t she be smart and sell it rather than being an idiot and breaking its window! What kind of person does that? Stupidity at it’s peak!

Kyunki usko paise ki value hai isliye usne paise barbad krdiye 🤣

Turns out value hogi par bus apne paise ki smiley36

chaipaani thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Pinecone

looks like Armaan has taken video of Sanjays antics destroying Abhira certificate

Toh certificate destroy karne ka sense kya hai 🤣

Woh toh phir se ban jayega it's not like k document ko kuch hogya toh degree chali gayi.

Yeh makers anpadh hain kya 😂 😂

Mussoorie mein lake dikha de rhe hain certificate destroy krna as in kya hoga bht badi baat dikha de rhe hain 😂😂

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

How is it even about whether the certificate can be remade or not? 🤔🤔Convocation ceremony and being awarded the certificate is a big moment in everyone's life and especially for Ab whose journey to this milestone was not easy... It was a very petty act on Sanjays side( what else can be expected from his character) to spoil that occasion for her... It is sthg folks cherish for a long time...

And anyone seeing the video also would see how the guest of honor indulged in such a petty act

Edited by Solitudelover - 3 months ago
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Fufusa is hatingAsshole Angry GIF - Asshole Angry Mad GIFs

If Madhav don't put that loser lowlife Sanjay in jail and have

lose his license, then Madhav is a dumb idiot like his

abused sister smiley7 What damn loser

No wonder that POS dadisa and him are each other favorites

Madhav should have put Sanjay behind the bars, instead threw Armaan in jail. Yeh kaisa police officer hai. smiley29

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Same feeling,

Madhav & armaan's mummy might have fell in love, madhav went against dadi, left poddar house started his life with his love in rose garden flat no 48smiley36.

Dadi at some point asked him to choose between his family & his love, papa ji chose first option, went ahead & got married to vidya, was not aware that his first wife was pregnant, when he knew it was too late. But armaan ki mummy ko gold digger kyun bulati hain dadi yeh samaj nahi aa rahi, shayad unko bhi signed blank cheque book de diya hogasmiley36

It would be funny if they find an unused cheque book from her 30 year old luggagesmiley39

Gold digger is Kaveri Poddar's fav word.. may be a reminder of her own past smiley36

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: janecastle

Gold digger is Kaveri Poddar's fav word.. may be a reminder of her own past smiley36

Seriously I would love it if singhanias turn up ..

but right now is the time for armaan’s story .. it would be good if the connect the storyline similar to gen 3

armaan’s mother is alive and settled with her new husband she gave Armaan back to his father …as she felt the relationship between them was damaged.. he already had another child with Vidya .. and she did not want to hang around as the other woman .. so she faked her death and gave up the child

Now is married to someone else and knows Armaan is a successful lawyer and the eldest son of the family .. and has made her peace .. she has a husband and also has more kids .. she gives the valuable advice to Armaan to treat relationships with respect.. otherwise it slips away

It will be easier for Abhira to accept her mothers truth .. because her brother is not alive and there are many stories connected with it which will come out once her identity is revealed and acknowledged

Naya_31 thumbnail

Best part of the episode: Armaan shaking his head in a no when the principal said that Sanjay Bansal is one of the best and respected lawyers smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37 subtle no and eye roll smiley39⭐️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Image

Edited by Naya_31 - 3 months ago
Naya_31 thumbnail

Armaan not opening his mouth when required smiley39 if only he tells Madhav about Sanjay trying 100th time sabotage Abhira's and anything related to her by showing the video then i’ll be convinced that he is changed and will no longer stand mute against his family’s abusive and criminal behaviour lol

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I did too

but I felt that some of this was induced by Madhavs taunts regarding phool being too cheap

I really wish he had done something sweet and sentimental

I feel like the best gift would have been Armaan gifting her something that belonged to him or something she can use in her career- his copy of the constitution or some legal book with a handwritten note from him or a pen engraved with her name or his lucky pen or maybe his coat altered to her size, his lawyer waala necktie- anything that would be something she can treasure forever as a lawyer.

I really wish she didnt do that tod phod of windshield. It didnt fit with Abhiras character and made her look harsh an insensitive

I wanted a private happy celebration of them alone.

Especially after Abhiras monologue crediting him for her success and recalling how he has been there staying up all night with her for assignments and spoke for her job, career etc- I was expecting a private sweet scene

Or perhaps Abhira herself asking to click a pic with him because no matter how angry she is , she wants a pic with him on her grad day because she does think its incomplete without him

Man SO SO many ideas I have that would have been much much better than what they showed

As if car is not enough next she is gonna be upset over the OTT certificate.

Small mercies- was that non verbal communication they both had regarding Sanjay

It's already known that past 2 ,3 episodes are toofan se pehle shaanthi and they started to take things dramatic...Hope they don't forget what Armaan and Abhira said in thier monologue these days and stick to it ..