Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divya294 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Posted: 28 days ago

Originally posted by: VirenDev

Cool let us know your thoughts on 1st/initial episodes.

Yeah finally i am done with epi 1 and here us my brief review:

No doubt the show is so impressive. The girls especially Nia was looking really young to me as am seeing her as manvi after so many years.

The caption they added in their raksha bandhan post now i know that it is from the show itself that too from day 1πŸ˜„ also I am amused that they referring to manvi's weekness that probably led to her brain tumor since episode 1.

Also i got to know that it is abhinav shukla who is playing Dr manan about whom you and mahi were talking that day and am glad that he has got to play a character that is in line with his real personality πŸ₯°

Coming to the story, it's sad to see children growing without both their parents but tv shows love these concepts for their leads. Looking forward to watch how manvi is going to be convinced for viren when she is so firm in her stand for manan and jeevika's love

Divya294 thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Yeah it is always good to see on-screen characters bonding offscreen too.

Np watch it in your own time and it will be worth the wait.

Yes its definitely isπŸ˜„

Divya294 thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: Mahi15gaur

Guys are we discussing ehmmbh epis also here only?

We can because this thread has been made for the discussion of other shows than mwg only. And if sometimes we feel the need then we can request one of our thread makers to do the honours for usπŸ˜„

VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team #Rauli

Posted: 27 days ago

Started the weekend with ehmmbh So here's my review of 1st episode of the show

The show starts with introduction of two main FL's and their character definition.Jeevika is an responsible and adult one and Maanvi is mastikhor and childish one among the sisters.

Pretty much basic introduction of the choudhary family was there in first episode.Both sisters lose their parents at an early age and it seems there is tension between Beeji and his son(aka sister's father).The bond among the sister is shown is stronger and I loved the camera work in the show capturing the scenic beauty of Rishikesh.

It seems Maanvi believes something is brewing between her sister and Dr.Mannan and she is hell bent on trying to prove it on the other hand Beeji is already looking for rishta for Jeevika.As rightly pointed by Divya it will be interesting to see how she will accept the rishta of Viren for Jeevika.

Right overall pretty introductory episode which gives signs of further events that gonna take place in upcoming episodes.I am excited and waiting for the Wadheras to make entry in the show so the the real drama will kick on from there.

Do share your thoughts on the episodes guys

VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: Divya294

Yeah finally i am done with epi 1 and here us my brief review:

No doubt the show is so impressive. The girls especially Nia was looking really young to me as am seeing her as manvi after so many years.

The caption they added in their raksha bandhan post now i know that it is from the show itself that too from day 1πŸ˜„ also I am amused that they referring to manvi's weekness that probably led to her brain tumor since episode 1.

Also i got to know that it is abhinav shukla who is playing Dr manan about whom you and mahi were talking that day and am glad that he has got to play a character that is in line with his real personality πŸ₯°

Coming to the story, it's sad to see children growing without both their parents but tv shows love these concepts for their leads. Looking forward to watch how manvi is going to be convinced for viren when she is so firm in her stand for manan and jeevika's love

Agreed it's still going strong even after 13 that says something isn't it.

Yeah it seems Manvi body is weak and she is constantly falling ill as mentioned by Jeevika in the episode which will further prove to be deadly for her in the future.

Yeah I was shocked too that Abhinav was in this show but he is lovely shy and introvert type character in the show much similiar like Jeevika's personality.

Yeah I think it was made like that to make us viewers a bit sympathetic towards the sisters and is also the reason why Jeevika is much more mature and adult for her age and takes care of her little sister like a mother.Same excited to see further episodes and what antics is Manvi now upto.

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Started the weekend with ehmmbh So here's my review of 1st episode of the show

The show starts with introduction of two main FL's and their character definition.Jeevika is an responsible and adult one and Maanvi is mastikhor and childish one among the sisters.

Pretty much basic introduction of the choudhary family was there in first episode.Both sisters lose their parents at an early age and it seems there is tension between Beeji and his son(aka sister's father).The bond among the sister is shown is stronger and I loved the camera work in the show capturing the scenic beauty of Rishikesh.

It seems Maanvi believes something is brewing between her sister and Dr.Mannan and she is hell bent on trying to prove it on the other hand Beeji is already looking for rishta for Jeevika.As rightly pointed by Divya it will be interesting to see how she will accept the rishta of Viren for Jeevika.

Right overall pretty introductory episode which gives signs of further events that gonna take place in upcoming episodes.I am excited and waiting for the Wadheras to make entry in the show so the the real drama will kick on from there.

Do share your thoughts on the episodes guys

The review seems nice & impressive. Haven't got the time to watch yet. Will let u know about my thoughts after watching.

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Divya294

Ohh there are saying it for so long. So its confirm now. Thanks for sharing itπŸ˜„

Yeah they've been saying this for quite sometime now. I really hope this is true.

Divya294 thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: Vidvish

Yeah they've been saying this for quite sometime now. I really hope this is true.

Yeah let us be hopeful with fingers crossed 🀞

Divya294 thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Agreed it's still going strong even after 13 that says something isn't it.

Yeah it seems Manvi body is weak and she is constantly falling ill as mentioned by Jeevika in the episode which will further prove to be deadly for her in the future.

Yeah I was shocked too that Abhinav was in this show but he is lovely shy and introvert type character in the show much similiar like Jeevika's personality.

Yeah I think it was made like that to make us viewers a bit sympathetic towards the sisters and is also the reason why Jeevika is much more mature and adult for her age and takes care of her little sister like a mother.Same excited to see further episodes and what antics is Manvi now upto.

Yes of course

I know about it a little bit so don't want more spoilers for it for now😁

Oh so when did you noticed that it is him who is playing the role ? Also i think Abhinav in real life is too a shy and sweet kind of person as Manan and Jeevika are depicted here

Ikr. It is for this reason only.

Yeah done with 2nd and 3rd episode too. Children's and siblings part were really. Viren has entered. Excited to see his reaction when he comes to know that the girl he saw entering her own house through an aerial act is the same whom he come for with his marriage proposal 🀭🀭

Divya294 thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: Mahi15gaur

Ikr. Even kryan had such a fab bond till oct 2018, after that they broke contact with each other, Reason is unknown till date😭😭

Np, watch in your own time

Ohho i remember an sbs segment of them with their fans who wanted them to be together in real life too just like we are doing for rauli right now. Its sad that they had to break contacts but its okay they must have good reasons for it.