Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team #Rauli

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Divya294

I am about to start watching it. Take me in.

Cool let us know your thoughts on 1st/initial episodes.

Mahi15gaur thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Rahul

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-2Ld_qxx40/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Guys idk where to post this but i thought that my ehmmbh fans would love to see this👆

They do this every year on rakhi since the show ended. Sisters from reel to real🥰

P.S- Those who don't know who they are, i would like to tell you that they both played onscreen sisters in the serial .Their names are Nia Sharma and Krystle d' Souza. They are not real sisters but share a bond stronger than that.

VirenDev thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: Mahi15gaur

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-2Ld_qxx40/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Guys idk where to post this but i thought that my ehmmbh fans would love to see this👆

They do this every year on rakhi since the show ended. Sisters from reel to real🥰

P.S- Those who don't know who they are, i would like to tell you that they both played onscreen sisters in the serial .Their names are Nia Sharma and Krystle d' Souza. They are not real sisters but share a bond stronger than that.

Someone rightly said in the comments "When you know they didn't act in the show".

Divya294 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Posted: 29 days ago

I knew them very well. I have seen some if their offscreen videos too but never knew that they are so close that they are celebrating the raksha bandhan together. Don't know why but its always a pleasure and satisfying feeling to see your onscreen fav actors bonding so well off camera too. So i can guess how glad you must be to share this.

P. S. Have still not started watching but will do soon and come up with my review.

Mahi15gaur thumbnail

Team Rahul

Guys are we discussing ehmmbh epis also here only?
Edited by Mahi15gaur - 29 days ago
Mahi15gaur thumbnail

Team Rahul

I knew them very well. I have seen some if their offscreen videos too but never knew that they are so close that they are celebrating the raksha bandhan together. Don't know why but its always a pleasure and satisfying feeling to see your onscreen fav actors bonding so well off camera too. So i can guess how glad you must be to share this.

P. S. Have still not started watching but will do soon and come up with my review.

Ikr. Even kryan had such a fab bond till oct 2018, after that they broke contact with each other, Reason is unknown till date😭😭

Np, watch in your own time

VirenDev thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Guys are we discussing ehmmbh epis also here only?

Yes probably unless anyone is willing to create a separate D.T for it.

VirenDev thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Posted: 28 days ago

Yeah it is always good to see on-screen characters bonding offscreen too.

Np watch it in your own time and it will be worth the wait.

Mahi15gaur thumbnail

Team Rahul

https://youtu.be/RGKRZf5maO8?si=Q1Kt7H9rJ-RxGyU_

Good news for my CID fans👆 17:29

P.S - I hope this made ur day😊

Divya294 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team #Rauli