Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahi15gaur thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Rahul

Posted: 1 months ago

Guys hotstar has now included this show in it its subscription (happy to know that it it is that prestigious till date) It is no longer free on hotstar now. Also people who are watching it on hotstar and above insta id, i would like to inform them that a few epis in the later tracks have been cut off. But they are available on youtube as seperate scenes.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAM7IOZnvD2Fl9U-h-35JH95sf1PyXcGf

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAM7IOZnvD2G8G57GTOGeNTKRsjif3nTt

These are playlist of epis and scenes from the show respectivlely. Jo mein epi mein nahi hoga woh alag se diye scenes mein zaroor hoga.

Enjoy watching guys. Those who have not watched do give it a try. You will love this show too.

Edited by Mahi15gaur - 1 months ago
Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Mahi15gaur

Shehzad and Karan are two of my fav actors currently. Both are gentlemen even in real life.

But they are not the only men, their are a lot of men who do know how to treat women right, I'm sure you too are one of those. Its so good to know that you taking inspiration from these characters on treating women better.

Everything that is happening rit now has literally shaken me up to the core, I can't even imagine what her parents and relatives might be going through. Just hope that she gets justice and after all of this our law enforces a punishment that forces such people to think 10,000 times b4 doing something like this. Un logo ki rooh kapni chahiye aisa karne se pehle iske anjaam ke baare mein soch ke🀬🀬.

Can't agree more.

Exactly. They're not the only good men there r others too & it definitely feels good to see ppl taking inspiration from them.

We all r shaken up. She should get justice definitely. Let's be hopeful & pray for it.

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: VirenDev

Agreed and thank you very much abhi toh aur behtar mard/insaan baanna hai aur padega so that women atleast feel comfortable around us few remaining good men especially aaj kal ke haalat dekh ke.

I am sure you all women who are in this D.T as well as in our country are shaken up after that brutality and maybe some of you are terrified or going to be terrified to be near the radar of stranger men now and I don't blame you at all.I as a man felt ashamed ki humare hi gender ka koi insaan aisi ghinoni harkat kar sakta hai aur usse bura yeh lagta hai waha ki law enforcement isse dabane ki khoshish kar rahi hai.I know this not the right platform to discuss all about these but I as a man felt the need to express my thoughts and atleast make my honest attempt to provide comfortable space to you all women of this D.T and this forum as well.I cannot fathom ki you all as a women kya feel kar rahi hongi jab kisi aur women ke saath aisa hone ki khabhar aati hogi.I can only hope justice will be served in due time and none of the women in the world should have to go through these brutality again.

Exactly. It's very important that we feel safe.

Very badly shaken up but still trying to be strong. We can definitely discuss this here as such things should be discussed. I must say u r a TRUE man who knows what's right & wrong. Kudos to u & ur thoughts. Let's just hope justice is served πŸ™.

VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team #Rauli

Guys hotstar has now included this show in it its subscription (happy to know that it it is that prestigious till date) It is no longer free on hotstar now. Also people who are watching it on hotstar and above insta id, i would like to inform them that a few epis in the later tracks have been cut off. But they are available on youtube as seperate scenes.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAM7IOZnvD2Fl9U-h-35JH95sf1PyXcGf

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAM7IOZnvD2G8G57GTOGeNTKRsjif3nTt

These are playlist of epis and scenes from the show respectivlely. Jo mein epi mein nahi hoga woh alag se diye scenes mein zaroor hoga.

Enjoy watching guys. Those who have not watched do give it a try. You will love this show too.

Thank you for all this helpful links Mahi and I agree with her guys try watching it.It probably has its own ups and downs just like any other show but overall a great show to watch.

Divya294 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Shehzad and Karan are two of my fav actors currently. Both are gentlemen even in real life.

But they are not the only men, their are a lot of men who do know how to treat women right, I'm sure you too are one of those. Its so good to know that you taking inspiration from these characters on treating women better.

Everything that is happening rit now has literally shaken me up to the core, I can't even imagine what her parents and relatives might be going through. Just hope that she gets justice and after all of this our law enforces a punishment that forces such people to think 10,000 times b4 doing something like this. Un logo ki rooh kapni chahiye aisa karne se pehle iske anjaam ke baare mein soch ke🀬🀬.

Sach me bikkul tadpa tadpe ke marna chahiye

Divya294 thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Agreed and thank you very much abhi toh aur behtar mard/insaan baanna hai aur padega so that women atleast feel comfortable around us few remaining good men especially aaj kal ke haalat dekh ke.

I am sure you all women who are in this D.T as well as in our country are shaken up after that brutality and maybe some of you are terrified or going to be terrified to be near the radar of stranger men now and I don't blame you at all.I as a man felt ashamed ki humare hi gender ka koi insaan aisi ghinoni harkat kar sakta hai aur usse bura yeh lagta hai waha ki law enforcement isse dabane ki khoshish kar rahi hai.I know this not the right platform to discuss all about these but I as a man felt the need to express my thoughts and atleast make my honest attempt to provide comfortable space to you all women of this D.T and this forum as well.I cannot fathom ki you all as a women kya feel kar rahi hongi jab kisi aur women ke saath aisa hone ki khabhar aati hogi.I can only hope justice will be served in due time and none of the women in the world should have to go through these brutality again.

Same yr. This is not the platform we know but its necessary to talk about this. Thanks for all your efforts and sensitivity towards women. I respect men like you a lot. I wasn't able to sleep properly yesterday as had watched many a videos about the incident in one day itself. Hopefully justice gets ensured soon.

Divya294 thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Thanks for sharing now i can connect easily.

Divya294 thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: Vidvish

Exactly. Apne pair pe kulhadi maarna muhawra Bana hi Hai Sony TV ke liye.

Relax bro. Let's hope ki Jo thodi bahut buddhi bachi Hai uski wajah se we get a s2.

Yes lets hope for the bestπŸ₯³

Divya294 thumbnail

Team #Rauli

I am watching it currently on hotstar for free(with ads if you don't have subscription) but the show is worth it already watched 10-15 episodes and I am loving it so far(I might be a little addicted to the show especially to Viren's character just like in MWG we were for Rahul).If not on hotstar you can find some third party websites I think.

I am about to start watching it. Take me in.

VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team #Rauli

Happy Rakshabandhan to all women here I know its tough times for you all and maybe you all don't feel safe this time on this day but I sincerely hope times will change for the better for women in the coming days and everything will be back to normal.