Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Aadi04

this is his punishment for cutting off so many of his family members to pamper sirf Ruhi .. why couldn’t he contact his own grandson or any of his friend manav ka grand pa .. and what kharcha everything was held in Poddar house

his own son is living in US. Surekha is still suhagan and her sons are there. He can ask them. But to show manish is bankrupt so that ruhi stays here some days don't disturb poddars galata..
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sofna

Its's Dragons Grand fall we were all waiting forsmiley41smiley40

She needs quite a few truth bombshells to be dropped on her ego, image, status.smiley41smiley40

For once Armn delivered 😰smiley44

Ruhi ji is going to do the suicide act and then that will get shelved with Madhav revelation.smiley14

Me waiting with camera and microphone for all the rich nosy-bodys that are attending the wedding and their sly commentssmiley16smiley36

Out of the context I loved precap portion of Armaan confessing to MG he loves Abhira and he getting slap then also confessing..

Redflag thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 6

Thank god I stopped watching this kachra show

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Manish seems more angry, not because Armaan loves Abhira, but if he had confessed his love earlier toh Jo bache kuche kuch chillar reh gya tha MG ke pass, voh bhi roohi ke shaadi expenses mei khatam ho gaya

Khud toh dhoob rah hai mujhe aur mere Ghar ko kyu duba diyasmiley37

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy1

I don't want ki yeh dream ho aur fir divorce ka sach jaan ke armaan back out kare..

Yeh sabse bekaar cheez hogi

The fear for dream is so real...If aaj ka end dream Nikla toh sabka kaatnewaale hai...Armaan ka bash karke murder karenge sab smiley37

Edited by Vismaya03 - 3 months ago
Natasha0404 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Manish is angry with ar because uske wajase,manish ki kitna sari paisa khatam hogaya hai.Agar ar ne pehle ruhi bhabhji se shaadi karne ke liye mana kar dia hota toh buddha ko ghar girwi nahi rakhni parti.

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

arey they can give manish bgm aa bg with tappads I am loving it . Manish gets trp always 🤣

Lagtha hai bohot padnewaale hai...Hypocrite ka president hai woh aadmi...Akshara ka truth ke baad pehla thappad shayad Armaan ko hi milega...

I somewhere felt the precap confessing and slap scene will again repeat in some other context after Abhira truth revelation...

Manish already anti Armaan dha ab Ghar jaane ka bhadaas bhi nikalegasmiley37

Edited by Vismaya03 - 3 months ago
Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

If it's the next track, I would love itsmiley36

The way he is being fl lead coded ,it's be like death blame bhi iski upar aayega and Abhira will leave with him...

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

Lagtha hai bohot padnewaale hai...Hypocrite ka president hai woh aadmi...Akshara ka truth ke baaf pehla thappad shayad Armaan ko hi milega...

I somewhere felt the precap confessing and slap scene will again repeat in some other context after Abhira truth revelation...

Manish already anti Armaan dha ab Ghar jaane ka bhadaas bhi nikalegasmiley37

bechara isko kyun milenge tab. Dadi karegi inki shadi aapki beti aisi waisi karke poora nagin dance. Fufa failed third time too so he will bring yuvi and ak truth through him of sasumaa
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I want Abhira to tell Armaan to have clear boundaries with Ruhi if she reconciles with him.

If he goes back to Ruhi is my bff, and playing dosti dosti then he will be bashed and cursed for sure. It also ruins any character growth or development thus far.

I also really want Abhira to hate all the Goenkas once the truth reveal happens about their biological connection. They are all horrible.