Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Thank goodness I am not watching this bakwas today .. it will be good if they take a leap right now .. but Abhira should know her mother’s truth

leap nahi hoga

but Abhira will know soon

Proper IR to eevryone else is upcoming after shaadi. they will make MG do kanyadaan and then there will be more drama. Ruhi will screech like banshee and Abhira will have to prove her mom innocent and she will feel betrayed that MG did all shaadi stuff by hiding real connection

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Disgusting V comparing Armaan with adopted child ? Many adopted kids live happily and have a normal life unlike Armaan who is a biological child of M ,waris ,bada beta of that house but always been treated as an outsider , trash and KV calls him Gandha Khoon which made him feel indebted n insecure all his life. What r these makers even trying to say ,that adopted kids can’t be happy and all adopted parents give the worst upbringing like moron Poddars , they r mocking their own show by showing all this nonsense after what they showed in previous season where A mother and a father can still love kids though they r not blood related.

what i dont get is why they miss the option to show other characters give a good fitting reply and speak up

Manisha or Madhav should have stepped up and said adopted kids live perfectly happily but it is V and Kaveri who made even Armaan who is not even adopted but happens to be Madhavs child with first wife as sautela. they made him feel that way. Otherwise adopted kids have perfectly good upbringing when they are willingly adopted by a family who isnt toxic

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Idhar adoption nahi hone wala. Abhira is fertile

ofcrs she is

Reddit mein kal isi baat pe sablog sympathy dikha rhe the that why misbehave with infertile woman etc. the biggest issue is that makers show fl is infertile but don't have guts to go ahead with it. They have to have two three bio kids cause khoon >>>> 😒

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

do you think ArSa kidnapping by Ru is true?😳

nah. theres no chance. random fake news hai

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I wish dkp didn't give Fufasa any dialogue cause this wasn't one of their run of mill drama that need his repeat rinse dialogue but since he spoke let address it

Who The Fu*K is Sanjay Bhansal to call someone bhoj. The biggest gold digger jamaisa calling someone bhoj. Who do he take care of and without Poddars who the hell is he a freaking nobody. He has a house and extension of PH, has no business in his name, He bribes and cheat to win cases. If he's so great why isn't he a partner to the law firm, why isn't it called Poddar, Bhansal and Associate. What a Jackxx

Now I feel like I actually watch the episode

Please no one tell Tanu

Yeah that disgusting ghar jhamai,freeloader calling Abhira bhoj and insulting her for being an orphan,I so want to smack his head ,I wish MG slapped that gold digger . Now I want this brainless evil man to actually take over Poddar’s firm and throw all those losers on the road. None of them have guts to stand up for a 23 yr young girl who is getting insulted by morons V n KV insulting her KV thinks women are baby making machines and shaadi is only for making babies. And they r saying as if Armaan has only one dream in life of having his own bacha. But they never cared he craved for genuine care and love his whole from these losers.

All the poddar’s needs to rot in hell for treating a women as a baby making machine.

There are many orphan kids who wants shelter and love ,I recently saw Sakahi Tiwari from Bade ache lagthe hai fame adopted a beautiful girl but these makers wanted to show being an orphan and poor is a grave mistake not having a child is some paap and women should not get happy family if they can’t have a baby. And then they will show miraculously Abhira conceive and have babies rather than showing them adopting kids.🤡

Edited by Chaitu.V - 2 days ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Baki sab sapne hote hai, apne toh apne hote hai smiley36

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Which son ?He is not her son.If he is her son ,she would have never shown the difference between him and her real son.Armaan also deserves all of this people,becoz he always bow down to their wishes.never say a word when they always insulted his birth mother

See Armaan gave into it-yes . but he was subjected to this from childhood. so he doesnt have much say. the thing is somehow these people manipulate everyone into thinking ki jaise bhi hai, family hai type crap so everyone in that house puts up with crap. Honestly not just Armaan, everyone has a bad treatment. Armaan gets sautela taunts, whereas other kids get other taunts - especilally Krish gets nalayak taunts and Charu gets pressured to not follow her dreams. Kiara, Krish par bahut rules and restructions hai. those 2 dont dare to open mouth and Rohit is the only laadla but even he had absentee dad and it was only Ar-Ro who supported each other in childhood. So Armaan is golden boy on work front and sautela everytime he messes up and all other kids are also constantly demeaned and kept in fear. Ghatiya family hai. beech beech mein Kaveri ka mood hua toh she relaxes things to join in fun but 90% time she is hitler.

Edited by Pinecone - 2 days ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

ofcrs she is

Reddit mein kal isi baat pe sablog sympathy dikha rhe the that why misbehave with infertile woman etc. the biggest issue is that makers show fl is infertile but don't have guts to go ahead with it. They have to have two three bio kids cause khoon >>>> 😒

Real or adopted , none of the so called parents are capable of giving these kids a good upbringing smiley36 except naksh I don't think kisi bhi bache ke saath justice hua

Edited by Krinya - 2 days ago
Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Can't believe they gonna normalize all verbal abuse from today's episode & highlight how everything is only ruhi's chaalsmiley37

Samridhi did good job today btwsmiley31

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Someone suggest Kaveri to play Baghban for next movie night smiley24