Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

Can't believe they gonna normalize all verbal abuse from today's episode & highlight how everything is only ruhi's chaalsmiley37

Samridhi did good job today btwsmiley31

U have any doubt ?bade galti karte hai par kabhi galat nahi hote🤫

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Someone suggest Kaveri to play Baghban for next movie night smiley24

I think she should watch vivah smiley36

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Krinya

U have any doubt ?bade galti karte hai par kabhi galat nahi hote🤫

Woh galat ho sakte hain par ghatiya nahi hain kyunki woh bade hain aur bade Bhagwan hote hain.
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Oh boy they may even say that Vidya k reaction was ‘jayaz’ because “maa hae nae”

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Ruhi is actually fkn smiling through all this, I am beyond disgusted.

First the woman grossly invades Abhira’s privacy and opens up her medical report, then rushes to tell Armaan in the hopes that he would dump his fianceé over her infertility issues and when that doesn’t happen, she makes sure that Vidya finds the reports and tamasha happens. I really hope that one day when she actually moves on with Rohit, she is unable to have children and is dumped in the exact same way. Forget sisterly bond, this woman does not even have the tiniest bit of sympathy or compassion for a fellow woman. Where is her karma @ dkp?

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Oh boy they may even say that Vidya k reaction was ‘jayaz’ because “maa hae nae”

Maa Kabhi Galat Nahi Hote. Woh sab sab sab janti hey ne.
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

@bold I don’t think she has to call her maa just because she will be her MIL🙂 ……. But yeah Ab genuinely consider V maa figure and today she was a let down so I am strongly against Ab calling her maa again.

see she will cry later and say sorry bhavna mein beh gayi and Abhimaan will have to forgive her when she does her cringe nautanki

Infact today itself she was doing nautanki calling Ab "bechaari" while simultaneously being utterly disrespectful and insensitive to Abhira and Abhimaan as a couple having right to privacy and autonomy

then she went to manipulate Armaan saying pyaar isnt enough, maa hun tumhaari, I know you will suffer later blah blah

next she will go to Ab and manipulate her in her vulnerable state and say -i know its tough on you but Armaan will sacrifice his happiness and suffer later so you need to leave him for his khushi etc etc

And last mein she will act as if she doesnt know Abhira's decision after herself manipulating everything.

Khud voh jaake brainwash karegi Ab ko to leave Armaan because she will act as if she has no idea. and last mein jab Abhira is proved to be medically fit, she will shed tears of happiness and do nautanki of how much she prayed for her bacche etc

And the thing is both Abhimaan are emotional fools who crave family, who genuinely love dilseh. They dont break rishtaa easily. when they call someone apna, they nibhao that rishtaa

If Abhimaan ever get married, this will be the most emotional Rishta wedding ever. Not in terms of familial love and support because that's in negative

But because no other Rishta couple ever fought this hard and this long just for bare minimum happiness.

This show has gone to gutter. Absolutely pathetic. I thought nothing will ever surpass Sushani in Puru mama track or previous gen s white day.

But today was just as bad if not more. So triggering

If the writer has even ounce of decency left, she would never make two victims of abuse to ever ho back and worship their abusers.

But that's what is going to happen.

Originally posted by: Krinya

This is not the first time abhira has been humiliated and thrown out , and this won't be the last .

It's a new normal for her and for us , ye sab chalta rehta hai in yrkkh verse..we were just through the prenup agreement after which abhira was hell bent to get dadisa dance on her sangeet ..so I'm expecting in another 4-5 episodes or less , they will continue with mehndi/ haldi with normal naach gaana routine , I don't need to mention back to ma and family jaap. And everything will be forgotten when abhiman have a piya bawri moment . smiley39Chemistry ke aage toh sab fail hai hai na?

Anyways, abhira was in such a shock ke she didn't ask Manish bhai haan ? Kya ? Kahan leke jaa rahe ho , with what haq ? Abhira went to ruhis maayka when ruhi has been possibly plotting these fake reports ?smiley39

Arman can say anything, but he can't do anything when his family is adamant isn't that how it goes everytime ? Kya Naya hai ?

Beti ke papa cardboard cutout banke kis corner mei the aaj?🤣 baaki I'll be bk once I watch the epi

Fl ki fans chacha chachi jaise kuch nahi keh sakte bas rona 😭. Let these two innocent and pure hearted people do abheera kanyadan as dil ka rista. Manish is hiding truth so he should not do. With his hands everything will be destroyed . 🤐

Screenshot_2024-09-17-08-04-31-677_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

Perfect phamilllly surrounding apna apna hi paraya paraya hi bolke abheera ko jillat ki ladoo dediye ar ko apna banake

Screenshot_2024-09-17-08-04-19-390_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

Papa ke mooh mein machar. He won't speak aa his baap ka sukh done twice with two different women so he shuts immediately.

Screenshot_2024-09-17-07-50-42-160_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

Ruhi is actually fkn smiling through all this, I am beyond disgusted.

First the woman grossly invades Abhira’s privacy and opens up her medical report, then rushes to tell Armaan in the hopes that he would dump his fianceé over her infertility issues and when that doesn’t happen, she makes sure that Vidya finds the reports and tamasha happens. I really hope that one day when she actually moves on with Rohit, she is unable to have children and is dumped in the exact same way. Forget sisterly bond, this woman does not even have the tiniest bit of sympathy or compassion for a fellow woman. Where is her karma @ dkp?

exactly

If after all this they shove some crap behen rishtaa nonsense, I will send them dung! UGH

They better not shove some nonsense sisterhood stuff after showing her be SO frickin despicable.