Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

I still can't get over akshara calling manjulika 'Maa' after all drama, toh abhira ko kya hi bolen!!!!

If Anupamaa Shah can lovingly call that despicable hag Leela ‘Baaaaaaa’ after being abused by her for 27 years then anything is possible smiley39
elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Let say if this were Ru reports that she can never become mother would the reaction of poddars be same? 🤔

I don't know,but I wish Vidya should never get the happiness of meeting her blood grandchild.

Edited by elizamerin - 2 days ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Shameless Shit Shahi’s have serious beef with adopted kids. Haven’t they made enough mockery of adoption in their other show that they’re now showing the same regressive shit here?

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Armaan and Kuhu (yrkpk) kinda were in similar state when they entered the Poddar and Maheswari house respectively, but there is such a drastic diffrence in the way they were brought up. Kuhu grew up as a brat yes, but she was also so very loved and never felt like an outsider in her home for a moment. That is good parenting. It is do disgusting to see kaveri and vidya shift the blame of their terrible parenting to Armaan's parentage/khoon or whatever.

Kuhu was born from Shaurya’s extramarital affair but was never made to pay the price for her father’s mistake. Even Varsha eventually accepted her since she was just a faultless child and the affair was entirely Shaurya’s fault.

Maheshwaris’ parenting >>>>>>

elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

I can't believe Surekha feeling sympathy towards Abhira so muchsmiley36when did she start to show these emotions towards strangers

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I wish dkp didn't give Fufasa any dialogue cause this wasn't one of their run of mill drama that need his repeat rinse dialogue but since he spoke let address it

Who The Fu*K is Sanjay Bhansal to call someone bhoj. The biggest gold digger jamaisa calling someone bhoj. Who do he take care of and without Poddars who the hell is he a freaking nobody. He has a house and extension of PH, has no business in his name, He bribes and cheat to win cases. If he's so great why isn't he a partner to the law firm, why isn't it called Poddar, Bhansal and Associate. What a Jackxx

Now I feel like I actually watch the episode

Please no one tell Tanu

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Armaan acting like having kid by blood related is his childhood dreamsmiley24

Originally posted by: elizamerin

I can't believe Surekha feeling sympathy towards Abhira so muchsmiley36when did she start to show these emotions towards strangers

She was always a bit sensible than that moron Swarna , she wouldn’t have let immoral Ruhi marry Rohit knowing her wrong intentions ,and she always called out Ruhi too when wrong.she was shown happy n thankful when Abhira touched MG and he felt better. May be she felt some connection too smiley36She loved Ak more and after IR she will love Abhira too. And ghatiya Swarna will be on her immoral bachi’s side.

Even though I don’t like that MG buddha, I am glad someone was there by Ab side to support her today🙏

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Idhar adoption nahi hone wala. Abhira is fertile