Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Winterberry08

This is views of critics not audience

are critics not audience ? are they not from among us ? Do they not represent us ? Also , the people u r following who may be not liking gentleman , or you guys who are saying it a failure- are a part of Audience , NOT THE WHOLE AUDIENCE ! There are others who are loving it too. Even terebin took a whole lot of 12 episodes to become famous, and gentlemen is given the verdict in 4 episodes ? Us hisab se kabuli pulao is a big flop , And the 7 p.m drama in geo and ary who are getting 10 + trps are the biggest hits 😁

Everyone knows Big channel will have bigger audience. In no way green can compete in terms of TRP AND VIEWS . But , look at her performance , the quality of the show !

Edited by Tulip9 - 3 months ago
1179250 thumbnail

Originally posted by: WabalMunni

Just because when we are talking about trp and views then TereBin of course is THE STANDARD. Every other show is a flop in front of TereBin.

No

There have been much bigger TRP pullers than Tere Bin, it is not standard

WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Winterberry08

TB is biggest drama in terms of views, none is comparing that with Gentleman

Yes that is what I am saying. Supremacy of Terebin can not be easily broken.

1179250 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tulip9

are critics not audience ? are they not from among us ? Do they not represent us ? Also , the people u r following who may be not liking gentleman , or you guys who are saying it a failure- are a part of Audience , NOT THE WHOLE AUDIENCE ! There are others who are loving it too. Even terebin took a whole lot of 12 episodes to become famous, and gentlemen is given the verdict in 4 episodes. Us hisab se kabuli pulao is a big flop , And the 7 p.m drama in geo and ary who are getting 10 + trps are the biggest hits 😁

Everyone knows Big channel will have bigger audience. In no way green can compete in terms of TRP AND VIEWS . But , look at her performance.

Critics are critics

Audience is audience

Fans are fans

WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I am so glad Gentleman is not a dudd show! Loving the trends and people obsessing over Gentleman. smiley27

https://x.com/pseudonymYZ/status/1798958505535377476

Edited by WabalMunni - 3 months ago
1179250 thumbnail

Originally posted by: WabalMunni

Yes that is what I am saying. Supremacy of Terebin can not be easily broken.

It can be broken, Bahubali 2 was biggest movie in all industries across India but it took one year to topple it and everyone got industry hits

Records are meant to be broken

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Watching the views of GM I am worried about SMD, what if the story is as unappealing and does not connect with neutrals. It might clash with Fahad's drama. Did someone watch Khalil's other work, I know MPTH was popular but the rest were mostly flops na?

1179250 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meandwho

Watching the views of GM I am worried about SMD, what if the story is as unappealing and does not connect with neutrals. It might clash with Fahad's drama. Did someone watch Khalil's other work, I know MPTH was popular but the rest were mostly flops na?

SMD's lead pair is not interesting to be frank, I am not in for Wahaj and Maya but it could be a cheating story, KRQ likes to show consequences of cheating