Gentleman (Green) - Humayun Saeed, Yumna Zaidi || DT.N. Pg78 - Page 150

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Posted: 4 months ago

Poor Munna! He just can't catch a break. Zarnab's dislike for him seems to grow with each encounter.

WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tgota92

Just saw the episode ! And I have very simple and basic thoughts

1. Has Yumna looked more beautiful in any other drama of hers? Matlab… idk if it’s the makeup or lighting or hair or what but DAYUM GIRL 🔥 Half the time I was just staring listlessly at how beautiful she looks on Haisam’s camera. Ufff. That scene of her in bed wearing that white kurta and just a simple kajal? Perfection 🤩 ITS HARD TO LISTEN WHEN YOU ARE DISTRACTED BY HER FACE. And that scene of hers confronting Munna after her accident ? I can’t blame Munna for being so clueless. I like that they showed her this beautiful because I GET YOU MUNNA. I do! Who wouldn’t be smitten lol. Oh sorry I GET YOU TOO REHMATI 😂

2. Faris is a f***bwoyyy lol. What a two timer. And with that Moonch too. What gives? 🤣

3. Zarnab being on to him is nice. She’s not naive. She knows there’s competition. But I think she’ll end up being a fool in love and get betrayed 😢

4. “Zarnab se zyada khoobsurat Aur uss se zyada badtameez” 🤣 Dilbar stealing episodes with his one liners again. That slap has led to some good comedy moments for sure lol

5. There’s just something incredibly COMIC about these two low life gangsters being in love with a woman who has NO CLUE, also HATES their guts, and is also in love with ANOTHER man. It’s just so funny ?

6. That dream sequence of Muna’s was so nicely done. I actually thought it was real lol. Loved it 😍

I feel like this show is more of a character study and character dynamics which I enjoy a lot. And I’m so excited to see where the story takes each of them and how their characters evolve. Still wishing for 2 episodes a week though but oh well… we got the Rehmati in love with Zarnab reveal this week and Sohai was introduced. Did anyone notice the book she was reading? “Why men fall in love with b******” smiley36 I reminded myself keh oh this is a KRQ script - but of course ! lol

P.S. we made it through our first thread ! Can someone start the second thread pls

Whoever chose that book in that scene is a next level mischief-maker smiley36

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: tgota92

Just saw the episode ! And I have very simple and basic thoughts

1. Has Yumna looked more beautiful in any other drama of hers? Matlab… idk if it’s the makeup or lighting or hair or what but DAYUM GIRL 🔥 Half the time I was just staring listlessly at how beautiful she looks on Haisam’s camera. Ufff. That scene of her in bed wearing that white kurta and just a simple kajal? Perfection 🤩 ITS HARD TO LISTEN WHEN YOU ARE DISTRACTED BY HER FACE. And that scene of hers confronting Munna after her accident ? I can’t blame Munna for being so clueless. I like that they showed her this beautiful because I GET YOU MUNNA. I do! Who wouldn’t be smitten lol. Oh sorry I GET YOU TOO REHMATI 😂

2. Faris is a f***bwoyyy lol. What a two timer. And with that Moonch too. What gives? 🤣

3. Zarnab being on to him is nice. She’s not naive. She knows there’s competition. But I think she’ll end up being a fool in love and get betrayed 😢

4. “Zarnab se zyada khoobsurat Aur uss se zyada badtameez” 🤣 Dilbar stealing episodes with his one liners again. That slap has led to some good comedy moments for sure lol

5. There’s just something incredibly COMIC about these two low life gangsters being in love with a woman who has NO CLUE, also HATES their guts, and is also in love with ANOTHER man. It’s just so funny ?

6. That dream sequence of Muna’s was so nicely done. I actually thought it was real lol. Loved it 😍

I feel like this show is more of a character study and character dynamics which I enjoy a lot. And I’m so excited to see where the story takes each of them and how their characters evolve. Still wishing for 2 episodes a week though but oh well… we got the Rehmati in love with Zarnab reveal this week and Sohai was introduced. Did anyone notice the book she was reading? “Why men fall in love with b******” smiley36 I reminded myself keh oh this is a KRQ script - but of course ! lol

P.S. we made it through our first thread ! Can someone start the second thread pls

1. Yumna looked really good smiley42

2. That Moonch has magical power.

3. She is a journalist. It in her profession to know when some isn't being truthful

4. LOL

5. Usually rectangle like this causes so much drama and stress, but with this drama I’m laughing my a** off.

6. One day, they are going to have this talk, and I'm lookng forward to it.

Here is the second thread https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5355413

WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I also noticed this. Foreshadowing again! I am liking this. Foreshadowing game in Gentleman is strong.

https://x.com/maryam181632067/status/1794810214518267978