Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Virgo27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: AroAbd

If we put our bias of badly wanting to see Munzar together aside for a second and try to weigh good and bad aspects of Munna, Faris and Rehmati who are rivals for getting Zarnab, that's i think what we get:

Faris' resume

Already engaged to Zarnab. His strongest point. After watching this episode, there should be no doubt he really loves Zarnab. He has newly started to consume illegitimate money. Looks it's his first attempt. Reluctantly meets and friends with Mifa for her favors towards him. 

Munna's resume

Fallen in love with Zarnab more intense than Faris and Rehmati. Obviously his money comes from haram sources though he's selective about it avoiding low level like Batha, murders etc. He's claiming a girl before Rehmati and his friends who's currently engaged. His weakest point if we want to see him as hero of the story. Plus Zarnab hasn't shown any such thing for Munna that he's calling an actively engaged committed in a relationship girl Rehmati's bhabi. 

Rehmati's resume

Apparently in love with Zarnab to a level he can give his life. His money obviously comes from haram sources. He's claiming and already decently proposed a girl who he knows is already engaged while there's no response from Zarnab. He also isn't involved in Bata but can murder for his interests. So probably the baddest on the roster. 

Coming this far i am a bit confused to see male protagonist of the story. 

Very good point of view smiley32

Rahmati obsession seems real with Zarnab and it makes sense too.  He doesn't love Zarnab he is middle aged 50+ man who just lusting over a girl. So he is out of picture completely. He is a negative character. 

To be very honest i am not relating with Munna's love for Zarnab. Yes you saw a girl ,fall in love with her but how can you change to 180 degree. He is ready to fight with whole world for Zarnab is not making sense. What one triggering point which made him rebellioussmiley29 . Writer should add more scenes how Munna fall deeply in love with Zarnab and now he wants to change himself. 

In this whole scenario Faris love feels real. He really loves Zarnab. Don't know whether its his Obsession or not. He is not hiding his love for Zarnab in front of mifra. Yes he started to misuse his seat and position for His benefits but Same thing Munna and Rahmati also doing. 

Faris,Rahmati ,Zarnab, Zarnab's father all characters are powerful and making sense to me but For me, Munna's  character is weakest link in this whole story . I am not relating with him. 

Edited by Virgo27 - 2 days ago
Virgo27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunshine75

I think I will watch this episode again. I need to listen to the dialogues again . ๐Ÿ˜‚

Same.  Dialogues are too deep and interseted smiley20

Sunshine75 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Virgo27

Rahmati obsession seems real with Zarnab and it makes sense too.  He doesn't love Zarnab he is middle aged 50+ man who just lusting over a girl. So he is out of picture completely. He is a negative character. 

To be very honest i am not relating with Munna's love for Zarnab. Yes you saw a girl ,fall in love with her but how can you change to 180 degree. He is ready to fight with whole world for Zarnab is not making sense. What one triggering point which made him rebellioussmiley29 . Writer should add more scenes how Munna fall deeply in love with Zarnab and now he wants to change himself. 

In this whole scenario Faris love feels genuine. He really loves Zarnab. Don't know whether its his Obsession or not. He is not hiding his love for Zarnab in front of mifra. Yes he started to misuse his seat and position for His benefits but Same thing Munna and Rahmati also doing. 

Faris,Rahmati ,Zarnab, Zarnab's father all characters are powerful and making sense to me but For me, Munna's  character is weakest link in this whole story . I am not relating with him. 

so true munna character is not well developed ,he sees a girl on the street , she slaps him and he falls in love with her? Every other character makes sense except his. I wonder if the director or actor didnโ€™t feel it that way? 
nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Virgo27

In this whole scenario Faris love feels real. He really loves Zarnab. Don't know whether its his Obsession or not. He is not hiding his love for Zarnab in front of mifra. Yes he started to misuse his seat and position for His benefits but Same thing Munna and Rahmati also doing. 

I agree with your pov.

As the show progresses , it's faris character that is making sense and you can connect to his character and yes, after last episode I too felt he loves zarnab. Interesting thing is why would he leave her at the alter in the coming episodes.

Instead of love at first sight, they should have added some depth to Munna's falling in love with zarnab. Liking a girl and love at first sight are all fine, but completely taking a u- turn and fighting with whole world for her really doesn't make any sense.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Legendary Lovers

It's Confirmed !!!

Gentleman Will Go Biweekly From July 4th Replacing Let's Try Mohabbat's Saturday Slot Now It Will Compete against Jaan Nisar and Noor Jahan 

https://www.facebook.com/reel/838261154900806/?app=fbl

Rehmati is obsessed with zarnab and thatโ€™s pretty much evident. smiley24

Faris on the other hand , is just attracted to the idea of having someone as zarnab in his life. I donโ€™t think he loves her. Keeping his corruption aside, I am not in favour of him engaging with mifra, yesterday he said you are a very nice girl but mujhe zarnab se mohabbat hai and mifra said agar hoti toh tum yaha na hote, which I 100% agree with. 

If you love someone, when you are wrong you admit it and beg for forgiveness, in farisโ€™s case he can let her know heโ€™s like this and he canโ€™t change but he loves her. Heโ€™s not doing that also. 

Coming back to munna, writer lacked depth in his character. Just over expressive dialogues wonโ€™t help audience to resonate with him. 

I am honestly not rooting for anyone to end up with zarnab at this point.smiley36

Maybe we need someone else just out of box to surprise us. But still I feel if writer has focused this story on munna we can see his character graph to go up soon. 

Virgo27 thumbnail

https://twitter.com/Yumnaloves/status/1807637191004418354?t=et_4oc1F58A344dKvvQwUg&s=19

Yumna is doing phenomenal job as Zarnab. Neutral audience liking it smiley20smiley27